Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) (50491 Views)

Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft / Agim Cyprian Chukwudi Shot By Policema In Cross River Over N15000 Debt (Graphic) / Youths Destroy Ozarike In Umunneochie Abia Over Land Dispute (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by bouncing3: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Do goodness sake, lt's not a healthy decision to loss your life for a piece Land you can afford in the future. Your Life is worth more a piece of Land guys.
This is poverty for goodness sake

why the rush... calm down read well
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by telkevog(m): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
That is an indication that the village head was responsible for the couples death. Why didn't he claim ownership of the land when they were alive? My advice to the children is this; let them carry the corpses to the compound of the village head and leave them there, while they arrange for the police claiming he came with tugs and seized their parents corpses. Before his bailout, they would have finished burying the corpses. Then they'll take the matter up from there.
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by Bola146(f): 5:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
That is the main reason I'm afraid of getting married to the east
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by pweeryambre: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
The village head is a wicked person...how can one be this mean.
Reminds me of an incident of my neighbors son whom we grew up together, and when after 28 years his father died, it was during the burial that the village head revealed he wasn't his father's son and that the mum carried him as baby to their marital home, and the father negelected to do what he was suppose to do for him to make them recognize him ad their son, and for that reason won't allowed to bury his father and that was how he didnt participate in burying his father and was devastated.
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by toprealman: 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nigerians are mean
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by Philinho(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
Africans with disrespect for the dead
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
This is why I can't marry any lady from the east
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Is there no cemetery in your area?

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by havenz(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Watin concern dey dead body wit gum body, na people way refuse to burial am e go smell...
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by Snowboarding: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jasen1:
11 children and they don't know their origin
They don't know their parents property or are they still youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Negroes... What a race!!!...
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
wicked people, wicked country
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by prestige101: 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
POVERTY, IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOU.
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by laurelbae(f): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
This is why I can't marry any lady from the east
Oga read well
Cross river is in South south.
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by laurelbae(f): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bola146:
That is the main reason I'm afraid of getting married to the east
Who wan marry you sef?
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by beinstein(m): 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
I'm particularly interested in knowing why she collected the 60k(which she claimed to have returned) from the deceased children.
For what purpose exactly?
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by stasius: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
And THE VILLAGE HEAD is a WOMAN!

SMH..
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by stasius: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
ANYWAY MRS VILLAGE HEAD GO AND REJOICE.

I DON'T BLAME YOU. IT'S POVERTY THAT I BLAME. THE COMPOUND SAYS IT ALL.

IF THEY ARE RICH I KNOW YOU WON'T TRY THIS RUBBISH. THEY WOULD HAVE TAUGHT YOU A LIFELONG LESSON. NONSENSE!
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Let D Dead Bury Themselves
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by don4real18(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
alexola20:
The foolish village elders forgot that we will all die someday.

And the children are cowards too.

But must they bury the corpses on that land or why can't they bury them somewhere else?
What if that's the wish of their parents
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by opomulero101(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
I hate those calabar people with passion,
Just imagine and we Yoruba tolerate them to own land in Lagos with no squabble.
Evil set of people grin sad shocked embarassed undecided
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
laurelbae:

Oga read well
Cross river is in South south.
Anty. Did I said I have problem with crossriver
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Arent there cemeteries again. No dey waste time ahn before all these village people with low level mentalities kill you. Just go to the nearest cemetery and bury the person simple and short.
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by sylve11: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
beresponsible:
Dem no born you well village head if na my parents. What can I say dem born 11 children all cowards.

Hmmmm. cool

1 Like

Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
She had actually collected a fresh 60,000 from the bereaved sad

The main problem of the majority of Nigerians is GREED
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wow
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by Blackybaby(f): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
After they will say man na man.
Not all men are men.is not about how many children you born ,is how many get Sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by wiseone28: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
opomulero101:
I hate those calabar people with passion,
Just imagine and we Yoruba tolerate them to own land in Lagos with no squabble.
Evil set of people grin sad shocked embarassed undecided
Get well soon

Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
shocked

Take the corpse to the village head house
And dump them there
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by Bloggers: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
MrTrend:

Corpses of couple has been abandon in Calabar, the Cross River State capital due to land dispute, Brainnews report.

A Facebook user, with the username; Otuboh Godwin has narrated how the corpses of a man and his wife have been abandoned for over five days, due to land dispute in Ikot Uduak, a community in Calabar.

According to the Facebook user , Godwin, sequel to the couple’s death, the village head stepped in to claim ownership of their land, insisting that the deceased couple do not belong to the community.

The son of the deceased however, in his statement, stated that the land belongs to their family and they are still in possession of the land documents. He also maintained that his grandfather bought the land and passed it on to his dad who lived there all his life and raised 11 children.

Stressing further, the deceased son explained that the land dispute started immediately his parents died, and the village head stopped him and his siblings from burying their parents in the compound.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3032618513434324&id=100000586167693

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/land-dispute-corpses-of-couple-abandoned-in-calabar/
Re: Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) by Bola146(f): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
laurelbae:
Who wan marry you sef?
Ask your village google

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Forces Arrest Bello Turji Gudde, One Of The Most Notorious Bandits / I Stole To Help My Friend Treat Kidney Failure—suspect[picture] / The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.