Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft (49986 Views)

Agim Cyprian Chukwudi Shot By Policema In Cross River Over N15000 Debt (Graphic) / Corpses Of Couple Abandoned In Cross River Over Land Dispute (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by OgaDeyVex: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2022
A Viral Video of a man plunging into a river on Saturday in Lagos has emerged, his identity is yet unknown.

A Facebook User named Ngozi Blessing who shared the video that is now all over the internet on her page revealed that the incident took place at Idumota Bridge, Lagos Island.

Her post alleged that the man took to suicide because he was framed for stealing a huge amount of money, which he denied knowledge of.

In The Video, attempts made by some spirited citizens around the scene of the incident to stop the suicide failed, as the man rebuffed all pleas and dived into the river.

It is not certain at the time of this report if any rescue efforts were made after the victim took the plunge.

In a text accompanying the video, Blessing wrote: “He was saying in oyinbo that they framed him that he stole a huge of money which he did not and they said they give him 24 hours to refund the money and he did not steal and for him to eat once in a day is a problem that where did he want to get that kind of money from within 24 hours so he is tired of life and he jumped down the bridge, it happened yesterday night at Idumota bridge in Lagos island. I am tired of this country the man just wasted his life”.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/23/man-plunges-into-river-over-allegations-of-theft/

He was saying in oyinbo that they framed him that he stole a huge of money which he did not and they said they give him 24 hours to refund the money and he did not steal and for him to eat once in a day is a problem that where did he want to get that kind of money from within 24 hours so is tired of life and he jumped down the bridge it happened yesterday night at idumota bridge in in Lagos island ���������am tired of this country the man just wasted his life

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid027Mcw2xiWBtV7XphHu8oGqK3xHbU83r8wF2XtNHSv9BwxWuVKTk3JqdQ7xDjKoDH6l&id=100070095012300

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by OgaDeyVex: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Oh My God!

This News Just Dey Make Oga Just Dey Vex

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Aareakinwunmi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
May his soul rest in peace

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 23, 2022
So sad, i dont even know what to type.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by OgaDeyVex: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
May his soul rest in peace

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by PerfectStranger(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2022
Goodbye boy, the other side might be better. I hope those who framed him rest now!

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by N3wman: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2022
Suicide is never an option, how will he prove his innocence now?

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by ahnie: 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
I witness a dog bn killed this morning ran over by some careless tricycle rider,and m still in shock.

Back to the topic.....why framed someone up over something they never did?
I hope his accusers can now rest.

Rip

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by feranmi143: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2022
Yo fish, this sound stewpid, killed himself to prove he did not steal the funds got me wtf. Rip sha,

9 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Ondanted: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2022
Instead of killing yourself,if you are tired of life get a gun and kill all your accusers. All die na diem

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Mercury12(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
It s survival of the fittest in today's world.
Only the strong survive

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Fedrick100: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Those who haven’t been accused before won’t understand

197 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Babara1994(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2022
What if they later found the money? When you're not patient enough, you'll lose.

And as for those ladies making videos instead of stopping the man from diving into the water, their case is on.
When it comes to stabbing, na that time dem dey get power; to rescue a man now, una dey look.

8 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by IrepChrist: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Please do not let life push you so hard to the extent of contemplating suicide. Fight back with prayers and in total surrender to God.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by inoki247: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
Person wan kill himself and dem still dey du interview for him dey record him for social media content....

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Pionner: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
I buy funds such as:
cashapp
paypal
found
current
spruce
venmo
varo
zelle
aspiration

at the best rates ever!!

Note: you will be credited Asap.. lets talk business

contact me on whatsapp for rates... 202-760-8524
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Tboy222: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
The devil is working overtime, using tactics such as depression, suicide, rejection, lust, greed, molestations.

Satan is working overtime.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by cerowo(f): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2022
I literally shed tears when I watched the video earlier today… hmmm… it’s well cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Guest911: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
I first saw this video on Instagram, immediately he jumped, a speed boat arrived at the spot. I thought he was immediately rescued.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by SafariHunter(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2022
RIP
Life sef...We move

2 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by Houseofglam7(f): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Sad.
Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by FaceTanke: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Hero

He died saving his sanity

5 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by GeneralPula: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
Which kind news be this one

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by ngBuild: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
N3wman:
Suicide is never an option, how will he prove his innocence now?
Suicide is never an option? Can you help him?

25 Likes

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by RedChiefPriest: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
I hope the person that framed him is now happy and can sleep well at night.

More than any evil in this world,I hate false accusation pass.
Like only someone that the devil has swallowed and use schnapps to digest will accuse an innocent person.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by 900warriorz: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
An elderly man at that Make una dey try give people benefit of doubt before drawing up conclusions

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by MuslimIgbo: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft by MuslimIgbo: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2022
Those FOOLS talking to him and videoing should have grabbed him.
But they are more interested in videoing and being the first to share the SENSELESS news.

Foolish fools.

40 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Bath With Blood - Man Tells Ogun Police (Photo) / House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.