Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election (18479 Views)

Miyetti Allah Congratulates Yahaya Bello On Election Victory / BREAKING: Musa Wada Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Yahaya Bello / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by TooMuchStuff: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
5 most corrupt leaders in our history
1. President Mohammadu Buhari
2. General Mohammadu Buhari
3. Buhari Mohammadu
4. Mohammadu Buhari
5. Mbuhari
Hahahahahah
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Baroba(m): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Evil congratulates evil...two peas in a pod..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Bloggers: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Idrisk19:
We appreciate you.. My Dear Presido

fool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bastard government with Bastard party!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by jibril4oke(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS GYB, PMB, APC, and the whole APC LOVER.
WE SHALL WIN AGAIN
UP EBIRA, UP KOGI, UP NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Tyriq: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
ideatoprince18:
Now I know the people of KOGI really love suffering

E be like na because of them Victor AD sing "suffer no dey tire u"
Bro it's not their fault, this Matter really pass their power..
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by nick50(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Court my foot...
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sometimes when I see pple call this Buhari Mr integrity I just wonder whether the word integrity has a new definition. No sane president that has the wellbeing of his pple at hrt will support a governor that has not paid his workers for nine month. At the end of it all posterity will remember Buhari as the most corrupt, most clueless, most wicked nd most irresponsible president in Nigeria. Imagine him approving 10b naira for Bello to use nd rig election nd some zombies will still hail him as a man of integrity. Integrity my nyash.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Strawberryg(f): 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
Imagine the idiot we call our president. No wonder he wants to use hate speech bill to gag everyone cos it's obvious he haven't even started showing Nigerians pepper...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by PassingShot(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
rentAcock:
"commiserate" "magnanimity" "eschew" "imbibe"

I seriously doubt Buhari knows the meaning of these words let alone write them.
See senseless wailing.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Successlane: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
ideatoprince18:

Taking PANADOL for others' headache no dey tire u?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Agugbadin: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
When an evil man rules the people mourn, cry and gnash their teeth, Kogites welcome to another four years of suffering and hardship. PMB congratulated a man who fraudulently won an election by violence. Nigeria is casted

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
rentAcock:

trump use of English is always simple and easy to understand, imagine them the owners of English language. Buhari twitter handler is just to prove that he is smart.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
rentAcock:

trump use of English is always simple and easy to understand, imagine them the owners of English language. Buhari twitter handler is just trying to prove that he is smart.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by LZAA: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
undecided

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by jamace(m): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by LZAA: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:
Sometimes when I see pple call this Buhari Mr integrity I just wonder whether the word integrity has a new definition. No sane president that has the wellbeing of his pple at hrt will support a governor that has not paid his workers for nine month. At the end of it all posterity will remember Buhari as the most corrupt, most clueless, most wicked nd most irresponsible president in Nigeria. Imagine him approving 10b naira for Bello to use nd rig election nd some zombies will still hail him as a man of integrity. Integrity my nyash.
Na ibb and abacha cause am
Bubu was stealing but he wasn't loud
Those two on the other hand were as loud as u can get
QED

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by LZAA: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
PassingShot:

See senseless wailing.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Johans1991: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Zico5:
Now we are getting nowhere in this country. Buhari has proved himself to be the grandmaster of corruption or let's say the man is just unstable. Even OBJ that they are all abusing proved to be a worthy leader in this very area. If Buhari can personally congratulate Yaya Bello with all that was displayed on Saturday then Nigeria is in the hands of tyrants and worms. The fight against corruption is just gimmick, the man himself is corruption. God punish them all.
drink water. Las las u ll b ok
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by contigiency(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Smalldick123:
Wicked man.
God will judge u

So you even know that there is God and you are calling someone who has done nothing to you a wicked man. Maybe you are already being judged.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Johans1991: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
famzynet:
Obasanjo as president had his shortcomings and elections during his tenure were nothing to write home about .However,obasanjo still had the best economic reform the country ever experienced. And you can give it to him as the best president Nigeria ever had so far.
Yaradua would have been the best president but his tenure was too short to conclude.
Jonathan's performance as president was abysmal ,however,you can still credit it to him as engineering the best election ever performed in Nigeria. It was not perfect,but it was the best ever conducted by a president
Buhari as president has no adjective to qualify him. He is simply worse than terrible in every aspect and will likely remain the worst president Nigeria ever had. He is a con man who just doesn't know what to do for Nigeria.

#Love Speech#
wail in peace
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Johans1991: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
tstx:
Africa Has got to be the best place to be a politician... We have the highest population of dumb people, the highest population of poor people, religion and hope has turned the people to cowards, and above all you'd find the most docile human beings on earth here..

Another point
If blacks dey reason normal by now the citizens of Kogi suppose Don shut down Kogi with the greatest protest the world has ever seen.. (Just imagine 1 million kogites enter street to protest this scam of an election.. Even police go run) But they won't. Because, GOD DEY. So they'd rather stay home and hope, hope and pray..

God dey God dey.. Country is becoming unlivable. If all what we've been told about God was true I doubt if Sub Saharan Africa would be as messed up as it is today. Optimism doesn't solve anything. Prayer too seldom does. Even Oyibo wey create the religion know this and that's why whenever they want something done they go all out for it instead of saying God dey
they need someone to lead the protest. Pls can you volunteer?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Lokostic77: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:
God will bless you my brother, thunder fire all Buhari supporters both home and abroad,very useless old fool, integrity my foot

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Lokostic77: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
contigiency:

So you even know that there is God and you are calling someone who has done nothing to you a wicked man. Maybe you are already being judged.
contingency,abi na emergency you called yourself, being a lover of Buhari had turned you to a BIG FOOL on nairaland,I pity your wife and your pikin if you even have one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Jaymoney5000(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
ideatoprince18:

Oga their votes didn't count joor

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by rentAcock(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Boringdraw1:
trump use of English is always simple and easy to understand, imagine them the owners of English language. Buhari twitter handler is just trying to prove that he is smart.

Lol this is so true and too funny
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
englishmart:
5 most corrupt leaders in our history
1. President Mohammadu Buhari
2. General Mohammadu Buhari
3. Buhari Mohammadu
4. Mohammadu Buhari
5. Mbuhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by VULCAN(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
I always laugh when they say Buhari typed on Twitter. Who is fooling who?

If you give Buhari an android phone and ask him to install an app. You may find yourself in DSS cell

MisterGrace:
The Nigerian president, Muhammadu Buhari congratulates Mr. Yahaya Bello on his reelection as the Kogi State governor for the second term.

He made this know on his Twitter page.

The Kogi State governorship election was held on Saturday the 16th of November 2019 along with the rerun of the Kogi West Senatorial election.

The senatorial election is expected to have a rerun as the invalid votes is more than the actual votes - INEC

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1196398739822436355?s=19

http://www.editorialtimes.com/buhari-congratulates-bello-on-his-reelection/

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
dilodavid:
The best time to leave Nigeria is now. If you haven't started thinking in that direction, better start giving it a thought. The country is sinking by the day. Judiciary that used to be the hope of the common man has been compromised.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Merit123(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
We shall continue kicking out those
Childish politician.
Social media politician.
Politician that didn't have respect for ethers.

Next is Dino.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Yahaya Bello On His Re-Election by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
VULCAN:
I always laugh when they say Buhari typed on Twitter. Who is fooling who?

If you give Buhari an android phone and ask him to install an app. You may find yourself in DSS cell

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed: I Sacked 21 Commissioners Because They Can’t Play Politics / Jonathan Commissions NNS ANDONI Warship: Made In Nigeria / Lawyers, Others Blast Buhari On Rule Of Law Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.