Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Marine Discernment Or Knowledge Does Not Have Any Salvation For Any Human Being - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marine Discernment Or Knowledge Does Not Have Any Salvation For Any Human Being (225 Views)

Don't Feed Your Self With Worldly Information Or Knowledge. / Is Salvation For Everybody Or God Has Chosen Some To Be Saved? / The Baptism Of Jesus Is The Antitype Of Salvation For Sinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marine Discernment Or Knowledge Does Not Have Any Salvation For Any Human Being by ochibuogwu5: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
It is all Lies for any person or spirit to try convincing you that you were created by any marine spirit, goddess or Satan hence you need to go to him to discern whether you are a mariner or a normal human being which entails your salvation will come from marine rituals or knowledge!!!
Only through the power of Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary to redeem mankind from sin, flesh, evil-world-systems, demons and Satan can *any human being* whether born into Christian-family or any other religion can be *saved completely* this is what it means that God has given every human being *Grace for complete salvation/deliverance/freedom* from sin, the flesh, evil-world-systems and satan.
Thus
What we do see is Jesus, who was given a position “a little lower than the angels”; and because he suffered death for us, he is now “crowned with glory and honor.” Yes, *by God’s grace*, *Jesus tasted death for everyone.*
God, for whom and through whom everything was made, chose to bring many children into glory. And it was only right that he should make Jesus, through his suffering, a perfect leader, fit *to bring them into their salvation.*
So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters. For he said to God, “I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters. I will praise you among your assembled people.”
He also said, “I will put my trust in him,” that is, “I and the children God has given me.”
Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death.
Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.
We also know that the Son did not come to help angels; he came to help the descendants of Abraham.
Therefore, it was necessary for him to be made in every respect like us, his brothers and sisters, so that he could be our merciful and faithful High Priest before God. Then he could offer a sacrifice that would take away the sins of the people.
Since he himself has gone through suffering and testing, he is able to help us when we are being tested." (Hebrews 2:9-19 NLT)
Re: Marine Discernment Or Knowledge Does Not Have Any Salvation For Any Human Being by ochibuogwu5: 4:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jesus Christ Crucified is GOD AND LORD
in the heavens, earth and under-world!!!
Whether the world/country economy is good or bad; favourable or unfavorable; you believe in HIM or you do not believe in HIM!!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus? - Jesus Christ Is Dwelling In The Unapproachable Light / Sheikh Idris Abkar Ilahana / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.