Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigerian Politicians Are A Disgrace To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Politicians Are A Disgrace To Nigeria (381 Views)

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus / Akeredolu: Makinde Is A Disgrace To Public Decency / Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Politicians Are A Disgrace To Nigeria by constancefriday(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Although personally i have no political ambition or political interest of any kind, i'm very disappointed with the way politics is run in this place which my friends from diaspora call my home.
It's a dog eat dog game up here where we're supposed to have the best heads representing us.
How'd you want Folks with high esteem and good global reputation to like me my humble self to feel when i have to brandish my Nigerian passport abroad huh??
Savages. One word is enough.
The News speaks for itself. No names mentioned.
The Truth has to be said. Smh.
Folks we're already in 2020. Grow Up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are A Disgrace To Nigeria by James39: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Op you are on point.

Aside from the votes of the electorates and election.

Nothing about the masses worth their attention.
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are A Disgrace To Nigeria by ademchij: 4:31am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Although personally i have no political ambition or political interest of any kind, i'm very disappointed with the way politics is run in this place which my friends from diaspora call my home.
It's a dog eat dog game up here where we're supposed to have the best heads representing us.
How'd you want Folks with high esteem and good global reputation to like me my humble self to feel when i have to brandish my Nigerian passport abroad huh??
Re: Nigerian Politicians Are A Disgrace To Nigeria by Monogamy: 6:04am On Aug 03, 2021
Please, what's your aim in reviving all your old threads made in 2019?

Is that another tactics of derailing?

Oh, this must be notorious NL canceller.. Another cunny tactics detected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Politicians Are A Disgrace To Nigeria by stephieok: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:

(1) (Reply)

El-rufa Appoints 8 More Aides / Miyetti Allah To Partner With Security Agencies / Address By Zamfara State Governor On repeal of former governor's pension law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.