Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner (63536 Views)

Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate / Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Governor Oyetola And Supporters Celebrate His Victory At Appeal Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by MisterGrace: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
God will fight for the common people you are killing.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by MrBONE2(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Leeprince: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
The end will justify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Sweeetheart(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
zero pity for those that lost their lives, even if my blood is running for any post, you will never see me stepped outside, if he win he can keep his help

now they're no where to be found and another calamity just befall kogi state. make I hear pim from any kogites

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by jconsulting(f): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
They don't even care about those that died ,that is it ,when the wicked is on the throne people suffers

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jestin:
Misplaced priority. It is very sad the way elections are now conducted in Nigeria now under APC. Kogi people will see oba in the next four years
They will see beyond oba if nothing is done. Nigeria is messed up. No signs of a better Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by ecclize: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
May thunder strike him down...

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Tarabye: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by ophilly: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
My thoughts and prayers with Kogites....

Kogi people sef.....Suffer nor dey taya una??

Don't blame Kogi people....we all know how he won. For a governor who doesn't have a single project to his credit, owing workers 30 months salary....Kogi people couldn't possibly have voted for him (not for money, not for love). May God help us in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by blackjackson284(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
sleek214:
These guys are mocking God.
God....God.....God
We are disturbing God too much in Nigeria
Let’s leave God and solve our problems
These are just mere men

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by MNDY(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
The most popular governor in Nigeria (for the wrong reason). The way dis guy mata cast ehn, you virtually can't ask anybody in another state about Yahaya Bello and the person would say he or she don't know him.

Doom awaits you Bello for the horror you brought upon kogites. If Musa wins you in court like I hopefully pray and expect due to your mata wey too cast widespread, I will celebrate in a grand style.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Antoeni(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
An Extended Fresh Disaster and Calamities on the People of Kogi

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Adekdammy: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
victory on the blood of innocent citizens. vengeance will speak sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
no b d zoo...

ofc na him dem go declare winner na
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by fuckpro: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
...this is arguably the best performing Governor of our time ...just look how people are jubilating on the street ... I bet he will soon be on the street receiving the cheers of his adoring constituency
...a true son of the republic ... nations will pilgrim just to seat at his feet and learn from him as he distils the wisdom of his master for mortals to consume
Nigerians are truly blessed
Kogites are in for a great time,your generations are eternally greatful to your fortitude and steadfastness
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
You want to thank Allah, pay the fooking salaries and add something for lost wages
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Ugwuoke347(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
sleek214:
These guys are mocking God.

And the Justice of the Most High God
will strike where and when it must.
God is never mocked.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by tsfxtech(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
And people died for this election..

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by ctleurocollege: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
He's thanking God for successful rigging
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by MNDY(m): 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
dilodavid:
They will see beyond oba if nothing is done. Nigeria is messed up. No signs of a better Nigeria.

We look forward to his defeat and exit in court. This one is too clear. They may want to lessen people's criticisms by shaming and disgracing him in court.

Almost everybody is not saying something good about this guy. The havoc he wrecked in Kogi is outrageous. People died because of his misrule and the election was too poor.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Probably happy for another four years of unbridled looting of the state's resources cos I don't see him doing anything better than he did the last four years.
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Kulas: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Look at the idiot kneeling down with blood on his head. Do people have conscience atall?

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by foleskay(m): 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:
undecided

No body would celebrate Bello's victory more than Mike Ozhekhome SAN, the guy is about to make bastard money off PDP's pettition tribunal of Kogi Election

Shup up. You keep posting trash

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by planetx: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
This sham of an election is going to be the template going forward for the 2023 elections. I am sorry but Nigerians should kiss free and fair elections goodbye for the foreseeable future, we shot ourselves in the foot when we voted this man into power in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by MNDY(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

And the Justice of the Most High God
will strike where and when it must.
God is never mocked.

The doom that awaits him for the havoc he wrecked in Kogi will shock he himself. Almost everybody is complaining of him. People died because of his misrule. We will be here watching as the Almighty he is mocking will visit him with His wrath.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Sherryad: 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=GOFRONT post=84145801]My thoughts and prayers with Kogites....

Suffer no dey tire them ooo. Another four years of suffering
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by jamace(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
After using thugs to kill people and rig elections, Bello is thanking "God" for his victory. In fact, it seems to me that by Nigeria definition, "God" is a criminal. Sad

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Temptee101(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
shocked

Seeing this devil's face, gets me mad and irritated

Bello, your likes and your family shall never go unpunished

Wish I could become god for one second and given just one assignment to do before handing over

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
God is not mocked.. That's all I have to say.
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by samwise180(m): 4:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
You are celebrating while others are mourning their lost ones Shame on him
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by tunary(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
My thoughts and prayers with Kogites....

If you don't understand something it is better to find out or be mute. who told you Kogi people voted him back? election that was massively rigged by thugs and security in his favour. if all elections in Nigeria were to be 100% free and fair, majority of the governors in Nigeria today will not be in power including buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Fresh Posters In Abuja / Obaseki, Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu Attacked At Oshiomhole’s House / AbdulAziz Omeiza Aliyu & Brother Die In Fatal Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.