Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner (63595 Views)

Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate / Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Governor Oyetola And Supporters Celebrate His Victory At Appeal Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Organs(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
This is sickening. This is the new Nigeria. All these pastors are so successful in their deceit and saying God is blessing them that Muslims too are coping and following. Imagine This guy celebrating and making sujud on an illegality. Shame! Shame! Shame!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by kingsmaila(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
May your life be like the administration of Yahaya Bello to the Kogites.
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by madamsleek(f): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hmm! If you know, you know
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Better pikin. Congratulations Bello!
Ethnic politics in Kogi has been defeated. The Igala's brought this upon themselves.
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by wristbangle: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
There shall be no peace for the wicked
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by kingsmaila(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Antoeni:
Igala People Mess up big Time.
A Complete Show of Shsme,
Allowing An Ordinary Ebira Boy to Rubbish A Whole Igala Nation
It's a Pity and Pathetic
Its so painful. Our people let us down.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Yabariki: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
I pray he change for good this time
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by mrwonlasewonie: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nnamebuka:
You won on people's blood.

For me that is a huge loss since you killed or sanctioned the killing of those you were supposed to protect.

You loss hugely if the downtrodden are in pains when they're supposed to be rejoicing with you.

You loss before Alla who you are showing outward display of gratitude to.

You sir lost!

I'd never seen a hypocritical display of piusness in a picture before!
the Bible has already said it all that the heart of man is desperately and continuously wicked

It also said on the outside they display piousness but in the inside their hear is full of deceit and vile...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by harridon710(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
It is still surprising to me how people will complain of a particular government not doing well at all but will still be voted in the second time, the question is this, who voted for them?
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by TemmyT002(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Why is he happy when he knows he would win

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Temptee101(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
GOFRONT:
My thoughts and prayers with Kogites....

Kogi people sef.....Suffer nor dey taya una??

shocked

Majority of kogites never supported or voted for that bastard.

He forced himself on them by massively rigging the election with the help of security agencies, inec and FG

Are you unaware of the numerous videos making the rounds where thugs sent by that cursed demon disrupted the election and carted away voting materials

All what I know is that bello will never go unpunished

He should rejoice for all i care but I promise him, it will be short-lived

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by solmusdesigns: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
foleskay:

i wonder whats your concern with my comment if its not like you have nothing to say or you are to shallow to make yours
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
MNDY:

We look forward to his defeat and exit in court. This one is too clear. They may want to lessen people's criticisms by shaming and disgracing him in court.

Almost everybody is not saying something good about this guy. The havoc he wrecked in Kogi is outrageous. People died because of his misrule and the election was too poor.
There's nothing like court in APC era. Judiciary has been compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Lanre0: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
ALLAH Almighty is watching whether the victory is justified or not.
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Bahamas95(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Which God is he praying to? Did God help him rig the election?undecided

Nigeria nor go ever better again walai! Wicked polithiefcians

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by tboydbrave(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
This election should b thrown into d gutter n both Apc n Pdp shouldn't contest again. Nonsense.
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Bimpe29: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
Looting, mediocrity and rascality continues from Lugard House to every length and breadth of Kogi.
Until sincerity takes precious place in our polity before things can be better and fruitful.
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by gucci20(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
He should try all his possible best to do good to his pple ds 2nd term. Like dt of Gov of Ekiti state, Fayemi.
Mrsoundoro:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2019/11/18/photos-yahaya-bello-supporters-jubilate-over-kogi-election-victory/
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by jhames010(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Smalldick123:
WICKED SOUL:
Rejoicing for the blood of the innocent he wasted,
Rejoicing for owing workers of their hard earned money,
Rejoicing for riging the election.
GOD IS WATCHING. KWANTINUE

You have sense... Asin how does their conscience even allow them to celebrate? Kogi people just ready for the next four years...

If a man can still happily snap pictures after knowing people died because of his selfish ambition, You think he'll be moved because you've not eaten morning food?

I weep for 9ja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by SalamRushdie: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
saraki2019:
Great man

Nothing great about him , he is common corrupt Nigerian politician who would be forgotten in 10 years

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Maykanu: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Idiotic idiots. Celebrating after rigging an election.

Kogi workers don enter one chance proper.
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by teehazzy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
fuckpro:
...this is arguably the best performing Governor of our time ...just look how people are jubilating on the street ... I bet he will soon be on the street receiving the cheers of his adoring constituency
...a true son of the republic ... nations will pilgrim just to seat at his feet and learn from him as he distils the wisdom of his master for mortals to consume
Nigerians are truly blessed
Kogites are in for a great time,your generations are eternally greatful to your fortitude and steadfastness

I admire your sarcasm
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Elytron1604: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please listen to your personal paid announcement.
Obituary! Obituary!! obituary!!!
With total submission to the will of the Almighty God. We the entire family members of the [/b]people's democratic party of Nigeria in Government house community Yenagoa lga Bayelsa State Nigeria[b] sadly and regretfully announce the timely death of our prodigal son, father, uncle the[b] people's Dem must craze party of Nigeria (aka power to the people). Whose sad event took place in a ghastly inec election accident on the 16th of November,2019 in Bayelsa State while he was trying to run faster than himself .
Left to mourn him are
Members of the PDP
Sen Doye. Diri (father)
Henry seriake Dickson (son)
Hon Fred Agbedi(uncle)
and others too numerous to mention
Burial arrangements
Febuary 14 Body leaves Government Yenagoa in a motorcade to his home town Sagbama lga
February 15 service of song at APC cathedral Yenagoa
February 16 lying in state at Doye diri's compound polokuma opokuma
February 17 funeral service at his home town Doye diri's compound, Interment follows immediately. Officiating Minister Very senior Apostle APC
Announcer
Gov. Henry seriake Dickson(son)
Chief mouner for and on behalf of the PDP family.
Papa PDP adieu, we love you but Devil love you most.continue to burn in hell � till we will not meet again.
Prodigal son adieu.
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by teehazzy(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
kingsmaila:

Its so painful. Our people let us down.

Nobody let you down. Are you blind to see that it was massively rigged.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Johans1991: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
phkka1:
Go pay your workers their salaries.

You have thought Ikpeazu the wickedness of not paying workers.
blaming others as usual. Tell me between ikpeazu and yaya bello who was first to be governor? For your information, Yaya Bello has cleared all salaries of the workers before the election including the one incurred by the former PDP governor.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Smalldick123(m): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
jhames010:

You have sense... Asin how does their conscience even allow them to celebrate? Kogi people just ready for the next four years...

If a man can still happily snap pictures after knowing people died because of his selfish ambition, You think he'll be moved because you've not eaten morning food?

I weep for 9ja
my own problem is that many of our customers is from there if not. i dont care
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by FakeManna: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

i wonder whats your concern with my comment if its not like you have nothing to say or you are to shallow to make yours
[/s]
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by teehazzy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Johans1991:
blaming others as usual. Tell me between ikpeazu and yaya bello who was first to be governor? For your information, Yaya Bello has cleared all salaries of the workers before the election including the one incurred by the former PDP governor.

When did you dream this?
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
They should not tell me they are not receiving salary for 2yrs again ooo. If not na den I go vex for my people of kogi state especially my family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by Uzorgod(m): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Only one man that said that his political ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian but for the rest, baboons and monkeys will be soaked in their own blood.
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by okaforlazarus90(m): 5:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
But I thought these kogi people were suffering. Who were the ones who voted these man in then? I don't understand anything anymore.
Re: Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner by spirul77: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
hypocrite, see him kneeling down to thank God for victory he got on people's blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention / Finally: Gej's Trekkers Meets Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan[pics] / Dino Melaye's 6th Masters Degree Certificate (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.