Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ronaldo speaks out on physical condition after substitutions and vows to break m - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo speaks out on physical condition after substitutions and vows to break m (329 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo speaks out on physical condition after substitutions and vows to break m by Oac700: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
The Juventus forward struck his ninth international hat-trick - and the seventh since he turned 30 - on Thursday against Lithuania to set up the opportunity to hit a century on Sunday.

He says he is not fully fit, having been replaced in Juventus' last two games before the international break.

"I wasn't 100% and I'm still not," he said. "In the last three weeks, I have played at a slightly reduced capacity.

"But when it comes to sacrificing myself for my club and my national team, I do it with pride."

Ronaldo vowed to break the world record for men's international goals after scoring his 99th Portugal goal in a 2-0 win over Luxembourg to clinch their place at Euro 2020.

He is 10 goals behind Iran legend Ali Daei's tally of 109 goals, after his most prolific year for Portugal with 14 goals.

full story -- > https://ovasports.com/ronaldo-vows-to-break-international-goals-record/

(1) (Reply)

Live Football - Leganes Vs Barcelona - 23rd Nov 2019 - La Liga / UEFA Champions League, 27 November 2019(GMT +8) / Tottenham Star Provides Incredible Assist On Champions League Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.