Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Hell Cat Producer, Actress Susan Jimah Stuns In New Birthday Pictures - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hell Cat Producer, Actress Susan Jimah Stuns In New Birthday Pictures (4004 Views)

Bbnaija: Meet Mrs Susan Waya, Kiddwaya's Mum (photos) / Pete Edochie Makes Entrance In Cell In New Movie (Photos) / BBNaija: What Tobi Said That Caused CeeC To Insult The Hell Out Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hell Cat Producer, Actress Susan Jimah Stuns In New Birthday Pictures by realDONmikel: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nollywood star actress Susan Jimah is a year older today. She took to Instagram moments ago to appreciate God for the gift of life.
"Happy birthday to me...Am grateful Lord��..It has been all shades of an amazing year!���❤️..Thank You! Thank you��.��"

The multitalented mother of two is one of the few nollywood actresses who have been able to manage their career and family without any scandal. Susan has acted in many top nollywood movies like Daddy’s princess, Inattention, Ludicrous, Nightmare and Bloody Weekend is the producer of Hell Cat which is one of 2019's biggest movies on Iroko tv.
http://www.lagoslately.com/hell-cat-producer-actress-susan-jimah-stuns-in-new-birthday-pictures/

Re: Hell Cat Producer, Actress Susan Jimah Stuns In New Birthday Pictures by Ernnyworld(m): 6:49am On Jul 21, 2023
I read her bio on https://mybiohub.com/2023/06/susan-jimah-biography-age-movies.html/ and somehow she's new to the game. So far I have seen some talent in her.

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Returns To Cinema With Private Storm / 5 Ways To Download Nigeria Video – Nollywood Movies And Music Videos / Reign Tv Series Fan Page!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.