Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet (54995 Views)

Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Moment Airbus A340 Passenger Plane Lands In Antarctica For The First Time(Pics) / This Is What Happens When You Cook In Antarctica At -70°C (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Finnese001: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2019
Mshad662:

Seriously why do you guys make mouth like this? But when Invictus and 70 other Igbo guys where arrested by Fbi you didnt say

"It can only be Igbo nah"

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 19, 2019
All these IPOBians too dey like claim; Antartica wey be sey na there dem dey send me chilled beer every weekend
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by nijabazaar: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Osaze007:
Ipob & lie

They said Antartica not the North pole.

Ordinary geography...haba
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by emmancecute(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2019
biafranbaby:

Ewu. Is antartica in the north pole?

Freely educated idiot from the Waste.
you that is educated in the yeast, you didn't read the part the lady said she has been to Antarctic twice and that the north pole is a more exhausting task.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Austineva(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2019
anonimi:

Yea, very true.
Blessed with a kerosene governor and statute governor while roads are full of potopoto.

it be like say u de do jealousy for u o. Y nah?
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by luluosas(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by seunmsg(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2019
biafranbaby:

Ewu. Is antartica in the north pole?

Freely educated idiot from the Waste.

Learn to read and understand before jumping to post nonsense. Morgan had been to the Antarctica twice before going to the North Pole.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by mickyeddi(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2019
Very soon RCCG and MFN will have a branch in Antarctica.
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by ogbuefi677(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2019
Tarabye:

That's why Nigeria would never progress
Tribalism at it peak and you no dey shame
You can begin to hail Shekau.
I know he's your own role model.
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by churchee: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2019
If I were less busy, I would have taken my time to write "Igbo Amaka" but since I am very busy, let me just write IGBO AMAKA. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by MikeBetty(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2019
thundafire:
shut up he is a full blooded Russian
Full Blooded Russian With Igbo Name, That Is Wonderful. Hope There Is Igbo Tribe And Village Indegenous In Russia. And Russian Govt Wrote To Nigerian ( Embassy) In Moscow Informing Her That Igboman Of Russian Extract Is In Antarctica. I Tire For You.
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2019
And one herdsmen without wace result is calling the shot in Naija and his cousin with Islamic study degree is CJ?

Igbo amaka oo

1 Like

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by kkins25(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Budaatum, where js your friend emilostay, come and witness the secret army guiding the gigantic walls of africa....
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by franchasng: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2019
Samuels90:
grin grin I am not igbo @franchasng, but that quote got me.. IGBO I go before others.. grin
Lolz, oh you didn't know that's the meaning if IGBO all these while No wonder grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by ONY3KAH(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2019
kettykin:
This is really commendable, i think he might be the first African too, so igbos have broken that record ,[url][/url] it remains Mount Everest etc
and the moon
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Samuels90: 10:20am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Lolz, oh you didn't know that's the meaning if IGBO all these while No wonder grin
grin It's cool though.

1 Like

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Tarabye: 10:21am On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by izuch(m): 10:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Klington:
[s][/s]

Na lie I lie? undecided
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by akintunde63: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Ctorch:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/nwabufo-first-nigerian-to-reach-antarctica-on-world-expedition-on-russian-pallada/amp

I give up on some people! Why the hell could anyone with brain, and not shit in his/her head, tribalize an issue like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by SniperSmurf(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2019
He is not the first Nigerian to sail to Antarctica but the first to sail there with the Russian fleet. Please be guided.
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by noisy45(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2019
It can only be igbo
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by anselm791(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2019
Wonderful, e remain moon.
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by joshuanwankwo(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2019
because say na russia im use,
if say e try nigeria eh, e no 4 pass lagos port
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
But lets be realistic he can't be the first Nigerian to reach Antarctica ..every year 100s of researchers , Military personnel , pilots go to Antarctica from around the world and there must have been a Nigerian somwhere there especially among the researchers or pilots

Okay, so tell us their names or be quiet.
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by buezeemeka(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Thank God for him.
Made Nigeria proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by jsmithskincare(f): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
ogbuefi677:
It can only be Igbo naa

His tribe or language was not contained in the letter. the earlier we stop racism amongst ourselves the better for us. Your country should always come first. Let's learn to see ourselves as Nigerians and not as yorubas, igbos, or hausas only then will unity return to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by mexbee1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by UncleJudax(m): 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
daddytime:
Thank God say those skin head racists no push am enter ice sea or abandon am there.

Well done brother.
There is arguably more racism (aka tribalism) in Nigeria, against Nigerians, than anywhere in the world.

But of course, since you don't travel grin
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ipob, what do you have to say?

Osaze007:
Ipob & lie
Re: Meet Arthur Nwabufo, First Nigerian To Reach Antarctica With The Russian Fleet by HeIlinues: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
ogbuefi677:
It can only be Igbo naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) / See How "Stan" The Robot Is Parking Cars At France’s Lyon Airport / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.