Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Tofa Okpoto: Kidnappers Threaten To Kill Man If APC's David Lyon Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tofa Okpoto: Kidnappers Threaten To Kill Man If APC's David Lyon Wins (502 Views)

APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate / [BREAKING] Bayelsa: Supreme Court Upholds Judgement Sacking Apc’s David Lyon / APC David Olukoga Defects To PDP In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tofa Okpoto: Kidnappers Threaten To Kill Man If APC's David Lyon Wins by zoba88: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
A man identified as Joel took to social media to share photos of his uncle Tofa Okpoto who was kidnapped in Bayelsa State election because of APC's David Lyon.The kidnappers threatened to kill if David Lyon wins.Below is what he wrote.....

'Am supposed to be celebrating the victory of chief David Lyon but the enemies is trying to take that away by kidnapping my uncle Tofa Okpoto because am WINNER there shall be no loss,I stand in the place of God servant Bishop David O.Oyedepo to degree confusion in the camp of the kidnapped in Jesus name'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/bayelsa-election-kidnappers-abduct.html?m=1

Re: Tofa Okpoto: Kidnappers Threaten To Kill Man If APC's David Lyon Wins by scrapNG: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
God will bring him back .. Out Sha Allah
Re: Tofa Okpoto: Kidnappers Threaten To Kill Man If APC's David Lyon Wins by divabolanle: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
THIS ONE BAD OO
Re: Tofa Okpoto: Kidnappers Threaten To Kill Man If APC's David Lyon Wins by bolanto24(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nigeria politics is not for the faint hearted.
Re: Tofa Okpoto: Kidnappers Threaten To Kill Man If APC's David Lyon Wins by Deomovies: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
I don't like reading all these kind of news. Awfully bad Nigeria politics, you got to be firm on the ground. Meanwhile you can get...
Re: Tofa Okpoto: Kidnappers Threaten To Kill Man If APC's David Lyon Wins by SalamRushdie: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
How are we not sure this is a ploy to get the attention of the new governor
Re: Tofa Okpoto: Kidnappers Threaten To Kill Man If APC's David Lyon Wins by Emike20: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
thats politics and juju.My God would see you through.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When Court Orders Are Not Obeyed? / Ikpeazu’s Senior Aide Orders Torture Of ABN TV Staff At Govt House / Kano State Governor Bans Opposite Sex From Plying The Same Tricycle (keke)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.