Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Need An Investor To Invest In My Startup - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Investor To Invest In My Startup (347 Views)

I Need A Financial Partner For My Startup / Spare 2 mins of your time to know about my startup, its the next big thing / Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Investor To Invest In My Startup by resosdigital(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
Good evening everyone,

I am about launching a new startup and I desperately need someone to invest in it.

The application is fully built and will be deployed this week.

I am seeking investment solely for the purpose of advertising and running operational costs.

The startup is a subscription based learning management system where by students pay a recurring fee monthly to access the courses.

The courses are on tech and programming which are taught by me.

It also a sort of discussion forum where they can interact.

I am seeking some one who would be willing to invest and get a share of the monthly revenue from the startup. I am seeking an invest of at least 200k.

Here is the deal I am offering.

Invest in the business and you will receive 40% of all monthly subscription revenue upto 350k (if you invest 200k).

The revenue sharing and disbursements will be handled by paystack automatically (paystack handles all payments on the site) so there is no risk of anyone cheating or pulling out.

If interested or need more info, pls drop me a mail resosdigital@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Start And Run A Company Before Raising External Capital / Finally Revealed! The Amazing Surefire Proof To Getting 100-200 Customers Daily / Why Your Virtual Meetings Are So Bad, And How To Make Them Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.