Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (70690 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / David Lyon Visits TB Joshua (Photos) / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
In some professions, when you get to a certain point you'll become a consultant.
Same goes with politics, Tinubu is a consultant in Lagos, southwest and national political matters.
He knows his Onions well that is why some are jealous of him.
I don't blame haters though because naturally when you're on a course to greatness people laugh you to scorn, then jealousy set in - due to your progress, follow by hatred and before you know it you're great. So, if you want to succeed in life haters must show up ( some will just hate you without any reason).
If Tinubu depart to meet his ancestors today, his name can never be forgotten in the history of Lagos, and Nigeria as a whole.
He has already written his name with gold in annals of history.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
BAT the King-Maker.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by magzey: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Some bad belle wailers right now, undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by oluwamile(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Those who care to listen Tinubu is a master class politician.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Frankest20(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
Jagaban Borgu of African continent. Lines are falling in place gradually. Congratulations to the good people of Bayelsa for the wisest decision ever taken.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Hilariousfacto: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
I guess likes and shares don finish for NL....as we no fey hear dt one again... Should in case e dey pepper wailers for body, una fit take advise from Dino

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by TundeCole(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sirjamo:
You people should stop posting this kind of images, wailers might begin to fall into comma and we do not have 911 emergency service in Nigeria!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by TundeCole(m): 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
bigpicture001:
This is what I hate abt APC..doing as if one man matters most nd not d ppl...

What is dis one saying shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Risingblue008(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
johnmartus:
cheesy sylvia is Tinubu boy .
Who told u?habaa,una can lie
Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
LegendHero:
Which kind wahala be this again!

This children of hate will have several heart attack tonight.

Please brethren help those who you can coz this thread is about to witness a lot of pain and gnashing of teeth from the Tinubu Haters.

Asiwaju Jagaban taking over all the states one by one!

Congratulations Bayelsans, I pray Lyon time as Governor yield good benefit for the good people of Bayelsa and I hope he dosen’t turn out to be one of the failed politicians that people regret voting!

Legend, God bless you!

The days of Ibori type politicians is gone. SS need youthful leadership to join hand with SW and leave militancy and briggandage behind.... We want a better South.

Development and growth!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by FakeManna: 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
The tailor that sew the minister suit will not make heaven.

Chua
[/s]
Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Legend, God bless you!

The days of Ibori type politicians is gone. SS need youthful leadership to join hand with SW and leave militancy and briggandage behind.... We want a better South.

Development and growth!

God bless you too Metaphysical.

The SS need to weigh the benefit of aligning with the SW, they have enormous resources that can be harnessed to make their region the best investment destination in Nigeria.

They stand a lot to gain by joining the SW politically so we can forge a better future ahead. We can respect eachother differences and inturn make eachother grow!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
LegendHero:
Which kind wahala be this again!

This children of hate will have several heart attack tonight.

Please brethren help those who you can coz this thread is about to witness a lot of pain and gnashing of teeth from the Tinubu Haters.

Asiwaju Jagaban taking over all the states one by one!

Congratulations Bayelsans, I pray Lyon time as Governor yield good benefit for the good people of Bayelsa and I hope he dosen’t turn out to be one of the failed politicians that people regret voting!
d good tin is u wl still regret it.. So no b today... anyway enjoy market APC support staffs buy der goods at cheaper rate... lol

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
is this the new man dat will Lead Nigeria in 2023.....

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
easzypeaszy:
d good tin is u wl still regret it.. So no b today... anyway enjoy market APC support staffs buy der goods at cheaper rate... lol

Oh why so bitter. I know it’s very difficult for wailer tonight so I will let this pass.

Get well soon!

2 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by FakeManna: 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

haq haq haq

Drop mics ... walk out of thread

[/s]
Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 10:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
abkrgumel:
grin
u wicked o chai

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Femeto: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Corruption in one picture.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by MikelIbe: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lyon , the next .VP 2023. Wise men see deeper.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Nyamiri: 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
bigpicture001:
This is what I hate abt APC..doing as if one man matters most nd not d ppl...

Tinubu matters more than all of you in your tribe combined.

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by FakeManna: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Minister of state Petroleum not his vice.

Take it easy bro
[/s]
Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
LegendHero:

Oh why so bitter. I know it’s very difficult for wailer tonight so I will let this pass.

Get well soon!
whts my own...pls continue...jst kw u r no different from dose political thugs kilin demselfs bc of politician...u dat suppose to be a future achitecture to see how we can all come together n build a better country... u r still acting dumb

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nyamiri:

why d insult on him Wen u can still reason better Dan dis.... If dis wht d youth wl continue spending der time on... Definitely d politician have succeeded in building educated political thugs

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
johnmartus:
Lyon is sylvia boy and he is very happy to produce first Apc governor in Niger delta
Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
The fool has gone there to drink Yoruba and Fulani dirty gutter water, he will return with empty head to start killing the original people of the land.

Looking forward to seeing the day where all the Nigeria looting centers (government houses) in Biafraland, will be tested by Biafra � fire.

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Anambralstson: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
LegendHero:

The SS need to weigh the benefit of aligning with the SW, they have enormous resources that can be harnessed to make their region the best investment destination in Nigeria.

They stand a lot to gain by joining the SW politically so we can forge a better future ahead. We can respect eachother differences and inturn make eachother grow!

grin grin
After calling their leaders drunkards, I hope you haven't forgotten The Odi massacre was an attack carried out on November 20, 1999, by the Nigerian military on the predominantly Ijaw town of Odi in Bayelsa State. The attack came in the context of an ongoing conflict in the Niger Delta over indigenous rights to oil resources and environmental protection.
The massacre was ordered by the regime of former president Olusegun Obasanjo
Same Obasanjo forcefully ceded Ijaw land to Ondo because he wanted to push Southwest state to be oil producing states, I have seen the respect grin grin Only ignorant minds doesn't know your tribe.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nyamiri:

Zombie alert.

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 10:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
johnmartus:

Nobody is Tinubu’s boy. They are all political associates.

Tinubu is just a leader that build bridges. He has done enough to win the ticket of APC in 2023 and even win the general election if he ever decides to contest.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Omoodua007: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Anambralstson:

grin grin
After calling their leaders drunkards, I hope you haven't forgotten The Odi massacre was an attack carried out on November 20, 1999, by the Nigerian military on the predominantly Ijaw town of Odi in Bayelsa State. The attack came in the context of an ongoing conflict in the Niger Delta over indigenous rights to oil resources and environmental protection.
The massacre was ordered by the regime of former president Olusegun Obasanjo
Same Obasanjo forcefully Ijaw land to Ondo because just to push Southwest state to oil producing states, I have seen the respect grin grin Only ignorant minds doesn't know your tribe.

What is this one saying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Whizbuzz(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Congrats to you the Lyon of bayelsa....
Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by Anambralstson: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Omoodua007:

What is this one saying
Are you Ignorant of history or your are suffering from low memories
Re: David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
LegendHero:

Correct! Self-rule and self-dependency reinforced with partnership and alliances for sustainability and security across the regions.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest / Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.