Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (23180 Views)

Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University / Bayelsa Election: 13 Things To Know About David Lyon / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by landmark86: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2019
H
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by Bobyro: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:
Our leaders

Undisputed African greatest Politician of our time.

Respect to Jagaban of Borgu land . Oko Oluremi himself

Wondering how severely the wailers go dey with this news.. Heart breaking news to them

Only if you know who a true leader is. I know one thing and that is Nigerians have never had true leaders. We only have thieves all around undecided

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by dheaven: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2019
Is he a tourist by profession?
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by capitalzero: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2019
truthfulparrot:
It now that I believe that Tunubu is the life wire of Buhari administration. Even the so called Cabal takes instructions from Tinubu.
2023 will be very interesting!

Tinubu is not life wire but smart tinubu takes full advantage of buhari and his administration. old buhari cannot combine governance with party activities. as events unfold,tinubu is contesting for president in 2023 and he is likely to win. he has resources (political,human and financial resources) to win and nigerians want somebody like tinubu to be president. most nigerians are corrupt like him. most nigerians love free money like him. tinubu is a capitalist and greedy elites know so his presidency will benefit corrupt elites and lazy masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by madridsta007(m): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2019
Jestin:
They will soon teach him how to lie and deceive the people . APC is a lie lie government

He doesn’t need to be taught.
That’s the requirement you need to become an APC member.
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by Rahyberg(m): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2019
capitalzero:

Tinubu is not life wire but smart tinubu takes full advantage of buhari and his administration. old buhari cannot combine governance with party activities. as events unfold,tinubu is contesting for president in 2023 and he is likely to win. he has resources (political,human and financial resources) to win and nigerians want somebody like tinubu to be president. most nigerians are corrupt like him. most nigerians love free money like him. tinubu is a capitalist and greedy elites know so his presidency will benefit corrupt elites and lazy masses.

You really got it right. Some people want "Buje-Budanu "(Give-Give) Government either he perform or not they don't care since they are seeing some penny to satisfy their needs.
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by chrisxxx(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2019
Dickson don eventually board Bayelsa into one chance. This is when Bayelsa is finished completely.
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by Mrshocker(m): 7:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Bobyro:

Only if you know who a true leader is. I know one thing and that is Nigerians have never had true leaders. We only have thieves all around undecided

You don’t know the definition of a true Leader.
Please check dictionary.
Tinubu have not hold any political post since 2007.
He has been positioning his followers in key posts.
Fighting for the right of Southerners(west) in the national politics.
He is the only leader the Northern politician can’t cut short

I always wish we have 3 Tinubu’s in southern Nigeria and we will never be slave to north anymore

3 Likes

Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by BonPatrick(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2019
I so much hate this tinubu useless man

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by fredoooooo: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2019
JAGABAN !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by 7lives: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2019
The LION of Bourdillon, may your days be long.
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by Kuginzi: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:
THANKING HIM FOR THE ELECTION WELL RIGED.
No problem god is watching
Sifia Pain!!
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by Bobyro: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2019
Mrshocker:

Please check dictionary.

I always wish we have 3 Tinubu’s in southern Nigeria and we will never be slave to north anymore
Tinubu has always worked with the northerners. He is a godfather of western politics that's true but politics isn't just judged by the affluence or key positions given, politics is about what you as an individual has to offer for the progress of the nation. And that isn't in the mindset of the major politicians in Nigeria, the goal of a Nigerian politician is to loot and remain in power for as long as possible. The people who are favored by Tinubu are forever in his debt.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by ejimatic: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2019
plaindealer:
Thank you my leader @AsiwajuTinubu for the warm reception.

https://twitter.com/iamlyondavid/status/1196513519971246080?s=19
Every zone in the south is strategising for 2023 election!
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by Bobyro: 8:22am On Nov 19, 2019
capitalzero:

Exactly! If Tinubu was a good man. He probably would have been the best person loved by every one but his greedy nature wouldn't allow him. He is also sentimental if things doesn't work the way he wants.
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by Kuginzi: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Hear dis mofo! angry

Na Ojuelegba & Jupiter Thunder (combined) go fire you las, las... angry
Na u be real mofo!! You be Thunder piking? How u take know say na Ojuelegba Thunder de stay
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by DTaj: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2019
Give it to Tinubu- he is a leader!

Hate him or like him. No Governor in his set of 1999-2003 is half as influential as he has become in national politics. In fact, more than 70% of them are completely irrelevant politically!

A look at the 'disciples' he surrounds himself with will clearly reveal the kind of man Tinubu is...See a small list of where the 'disciples' worked/what the 'disciples' were before Tinubu poached them:

Ben Akabueze, his Commissioner of Budget & Economic Planning, from Anambra State, was a former MD of NAL Bank

Babatunde Fowler, his Chairman Lagos Internal Revenue Service (LIRS), from Lagos State was a bank ED

Babatunde Fashola, his Chief of Staff, from Lagos State, was a SAN in a thriving law firm (Sofunde, Belgore & Co.)

Ismail Adewusi, his Commissioner of Finance, from Oyo State, was an ex-banker and a PhD holder

Dele Alake, his Commissioner of Information & Strategy, from Ekiti State, was a former Editor of Concord Newspapers

Fola Arthur-Worey, his Commissioner of Urban Planning, from Delta State, was a renowned Architect with a thriving practice

Tunji Bello, his Commissioner for Environment, from Lagos State, a Concord newspaper bigwig, was Chairman of the Editorial Board of ThisDay
Newspapers

Muiz Banire, his Commissioner of Environment, from Lagos State, was a Unilag lecturer, PhD holder, founder of a thriving law firm, and a SAN

Yemi Osinbajo, his Attorney-General & Commissioner of Justice, from Ogun State, was a Professor of Law, Unilag & LASU lecturer, and a co-founder of a well-regarded law firm

There are so many I can't recall here, now, due to time constraint.

They are all still with the man (Tinubu) and quite a lot of them have since gone to occupy far higher offices.

Tinubu was the first State Governor in Nigeria, since the return of democracy in 1999, to appoint non-indigenes as Commissioners! Not just one, but many of them, and they were not given inconsequential Commissioner roles but big ones- Works, Finance, Information, Budget & Economic Planning!

I was told that he insisted on seeking 'smart people' from anywhere so far as they could deliver. His party, AD, fought him over the approach, but he resisted the push-back.
Show me man who kept his troops over 20 years after and I'll show you a true leader!!!

I may quarrel with his tactics at times, and I surely do, but I agree 100%- TINUBU IS AN EFFECTIVE LEADER!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by DTaj: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2019
BonPatrick:

You may die from that hatred.

It's no use hating; you should rather dislike.

Hate is a very strong word to use to describe one's feeling.

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by Bobyro: 10:10am On Nov 19, 2019
DTaj:
Give it to Tinubu- he is a leader!

Hate him or like him. No Governor in his set of 1999-2003 is half as influential as he has become in national politics. In fact, more than 70% of them are completely irrelevant politically!

A look at the 'disciples' he surrounds himself with will clearly reveal the kind of man Tinubu is...See a small list of where the 'disciples' worked/what the 'disciples' were before Tinubu poached them:

Ben Akabueze, his Commissioner of Budget & Economic Planning, from Anambra State, was a former MD of NAL Bank

Babatunde Fowler, his Chairman Lagos Internal Revenue Service (LIRS), from Lagos State was a bank ED

Babatunde Fashola, his Chief of Staff, from Lagos State, was a SAN in a thriving law firm (Sofunde, Belgore & Co.)

Ismail Adewusi, his Commissioner of Finance, from Oyo State, was an ex-banker and a PhD holder

Dele Alake, his Commissioner of Information & Strategy, from Ekiti State, was a former Editor of Concord Newspapers

Fola Arthur-Worey, his Commissioner of Urban Planning, from Delta State, was a renowned Architect with a thriving practice

Tunji Bello, his Commissioner for Environment, from Lagos State, a Concord newspaper bigwig, was Chairman of the Editorial Board of ThisDay
Newspapers

Muiz Banire, his Commissioner of Environment, from Lagos State, was a Unilag lecturer, PhD holder, founder of a thriving law firm, and a SAN

Yemi Osinbajo, his Attorney-General & Commissioner of Justice, from Ogun State, was a Professor of Law, Unilag & LASU lecturer, and a co-founder of a well-regarded law firm

There are so many I can't recall here, now, due to time constraint.

They are all still with the man (Tinubu) and quite a lot of them have since gone to occupy far higher offices.

Tinubu was the first State Governor in Nigeria, since the return of democracy in 1999, to appoint non-indigenes as Commissioners! Not just one, but many of them, and they were not given inconsequential Commissioner roles but big ones- Works, Finance, Information, Budget & Economic Planning!

I was told that he insisted on seeking 'smart people' from anywhere so far as they could deliver. His party, AD, fought him over the approach, but he resisted the push-back.
Show me man who kept his troops over 20 years after and I'll show you a true leader!!!

I may quarrel with his tactics at times, and I surely do, but I agree 100%- TINUBU IS AN EFFECTIVE LEADER!!!
Effective leader because he gives positions to people?
Leading is only effective when the people are satisfied with your deeds during your tenure. Leading is about giving the masses happiness, leading is about sacrifices. No we do not have leaders in Nigeria, we only have godfathers and greedy thieves who just put people in power to keep the money coming. If people like you keep supporting this I'm afraid that Nigeria will always be where it Is.
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by kayusely70(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2019
BonPatrick:
Not In line with God's doctrine to hate fellow human being o

1 Like

Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Nyamiri:

Yes na.
Your father helped him to snatch ballot boxes.

Bayelsans are happy but one nonentity whose parents are using kerosene to brush teeth in the village is here making stupid noise.

This is hash...

But wait, I see that man with ballot box but dey no resemble na
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by airmark(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2019
Bobyro:

Effective leader because he gives positions to people?
Leading is only effective when the people are satisfied with your deeds during your tenure. Leading is about giving the masses happiness, leading is about sacrifices. No we do not have leaders in Nigeria, we only have godfathers and greedy thieves who just put people in power to keep the money coming. If people like you keep supporting this I'm afraid that Nigeria will always be where it Is.

If he actually gave positions to competent people irrespective of tribe or religion, he should be applauded. That's one of those things you expect from good leaders.
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by FakeManna: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Our leaders

Undisputed African greatest Politician of our time.

Respect to Jagaban of Borgu land . Oko Oluremi himself

Wondering how severely the wailers go dey with this news.. Heart breaking news to them

[/s]
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by GermanPoison(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2019
Mrshocker:

Please check dictionary.

guy keep shut we were never slave to d northerners we've always been an opposition to them. It was during buhari first term we form and alliance. u should direct that question to d ndigbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by Bobyro: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2019
GermanPoison:
guy keep shut we were never slave to d northerners we've always been an opposition to them. It was during buhari first term we form and alliance. u should direct that question to d ndigbos
Igbos aren't a slave to no one. Go check how many igbos are in politics. The real issue isn't even about tribe the real issues are the thieves in power irrespective of all tribes.
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by Cherez: 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Another heartbreaking news for children of hate
Lol
The light of APC indeed.
If what happened in these elections were to be light, may it never be the portion of me and my household.
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by hopexter(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Hear dis mofo! angry

Na Ojuelegba & Jupiter Thunder (combined) go fire you las, las... angry

That's after e don strike you down first. Una wey be political thugs go worry for polling centre still come online come dey disturb innocent Nairalanders cheesy
Re: David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit by ubimagos: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hate him, love him if wished, he remains an indisputable leader, the Jagaban of Nigeria political landscape.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume / Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund / PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.