Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume (23171 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by HonNL: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2022
I join millions of Nigerians in celebrating Tobi Amusan and her stellar performance, at the World Athletics Championships 2022. Her new World Record and Gold Medal have brought excitement and joy and hope to all of us, and made our national anthem resonate on a global stage.

I also commend and celebrate Ese Brume for her long jump Silver Medal. #TeamNigeria have represented us with honour & pride; displaying courage, integrity and good sportsmanship, and proving that with hard work & determination, success is achievable. #WorldAthleticsChampionships

SOURCE

All hail Nigeria's Tobi Amusan, the record-breaking women's 100m hurdles champion. I am particularly proud of this feat, and it underscores my plan to refocus investments in sports, and creative sectors, amongst others. #WorldAthleticsChamps -AA

SOURCE

I sincerely congratulate Tobi Amusan on winning the 100M hurdles gold medal and setting a world record. Her tears at the ceremony podium while the Nigerian anthem played, connects that our dear country needs leaders to match the talents and ambitions of her youths.

I give my utmost support and sincere success wishes to our gallant contingent at the Birmingham Commonwealth games.

Sports remains a very veritable avenue to harness the talents of our youths, create jobs and above all, contribute immensely to much-needed peace and unity in our dear country Nigeria

SOURCE

Lalasticlala Mynd44

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by successmatters(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations Tobi and Ese, you're real Nigerians.

Tinubu and Atiku will be jealous now, if you allow them they will come back and try to run on the tracks as youths. Some people don't know they are too old to run.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Vulturereloaded: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2022
The incoming president also did.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Toneypen247(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2022
H
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Es350: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulate. That's the only thing they know how to do.

They ruin everything and expect you to win. When you do win, they sneak in and congratulate while also taking part of the glory.

Nigeria failed her when they said the stopwatch "stopped working" after she broke the African record but she persevered and the world saw her.

F Nigeria and its leaders.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by kenedy175(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Congrats to them.

With the coming of Obi as president come 2023, Nigeria will be placed on the world map once again. We all will be proud to be called Nigerians. Our glory shall be restored

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by NwaNimo1(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Juanmike(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari will soon take the credit

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Mko123(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
She broke the world record twice. The picture there depicts the first record in the semifinals, the one in the finals is 12.06, crazy...

All the other athletes were running their PB's of all time and setting new national and regional records from the semis .

Our leaders are the beings standing solidly against our progress in this nation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Realhommie(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
She broke the world record twice. The picture there depicts the first record in the semifinals, the one in the finals is 12.06, crazy...

All the other athletes were running their PB's of all time and setting new national and regional records from the semis, Lol..

And Ese Brume came good again, I'm particularly happy for my sister wink wink.. Congratulations to both of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by dryakson(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Did Buhari, Obi and Atiku talked about the video the bandits sent?

13 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Diligent1(f): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
The incoming president also did.
Are you kidding me?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by ImDStar: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
[/b]Back in 2015, You voted an incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 29 years old with no meaningful progress in your life. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos with no vision(You know them)

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Don't waste your life, don't waste your Children's future... Be warned.[b]

Copied

12 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Kelsmatuc(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Obi is d man abeg
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Perfecttouchade: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations to Amusan

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by dyera(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
I hope she doesn't see Buhari congratulatory message so that she will not be jinxed with bad luck.

Meanwhile Tinubu, Buhari pro max, is not aware of this event.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by FalseProphet1(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
If you remove the letter T from her first name Tobi, it would become Obi. That's why she won.

The grace of Peter Obi rubbed on her and made her win. If Nigerians can vote for Peter Obi next year, I see that same grace rubbing on everyone in this country making everyone successful in whatever he/she does.

This I have seen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by blamingthedevil: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Omoluabis are about results not sit at home and complaining that others are the problem and reading voodo fake statistics.

Votes for Asiwaju in 2023:
7 million votes loading in Lagos
13 million votes in South West
10 million votes in North West
5 million votes in North East
3 million votes in North Central
1 million votes from South South
5% from the land of the rising sun

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by onunwa21(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2022
They don join us !!! Obi is a leader!!!
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Amspecial: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2022
This one thay mad and no body don tell am
blamingthedevil:
7 million votes loading for Asiwaju in Lagos

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Alapojamesy: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2022
9ja to the top
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations to Oluwatobiloba and Brume.
Thank you for making us proud.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Chixco95(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2022
PETER OBI tweet stand out.

I am OBIDIENT since I was born

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by samwheel(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2022
blamingthedevil:
7 million votes loading for Asiwaju in Lagos

E go shock you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by WibusJaga: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2022

Would there have been any Congratulations if we had not sent the best & competent athletes to represent us?
How come when it comes to issue of the exalted President of FRN, we throw away competence & be considering a desperado evil bat that poo-poos on his clothes, suffers from dementia, shaky hands, uncouth & controversial character...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by FalseProphet1(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2022
If you remove the letter T from her first name Tobi, it would become Obi. That's why she won.

The grace of Peter Obi rubbed on her and made her win. If Nigerians can vote for Peter Obi next year, I see that same grace rubbing on everyone in this country making everyone successful in whatever he/she does.

This I have seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by mecuries(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2022
she should be happy that she didn't get a call from the president before the race...we all know what happened to the Super Eagles

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Obi Congratulate Amusan, Brume by Realhommie(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2022
dryakson:
Did Buhari, Obi and Atiku talked about the video the bandits sent?
Don't mind those ones, politicians will always be politicians, they're all the same.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Suspends Confirmation Of 27 INEC RECs Over Magu's Leadership of EFCC / APC Convention: South-West Governors, Tinubu Battle Buhari's Candidate / Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.