Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Checkout The Real Price Of The Watch Wizkid Gave His Manager As Birthday Gift. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Real Price Of The Watch Wizkid Gave His Manager As Birthday Gift. (781 Views)

Portable: 'Poco Lee Stole My Song & The Dollars Wizkid Gave Me' / Watch Dj Cuppy Kissing And Hugging Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun / Dj Cuppy Kissing And Hugging Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Real Price Of The Watch Wizkid Gave His Manager As Birthday Gift. by Bloggers: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
I Saw This Thread Earlier : https://www.nairaland.com/5535894/wizkid-gifts-manager-sunday-richard

So I decided to Check the Real Price of the Watch.

Please Note that The Model Of The Watch is "Richard Mille RM 055"

It Is one of the Most Expensive Watches In The Year 2019.

Below is what i saw When i Checked the Official Price of the Watch.

Dear Nairalanders , I Was shocked.

Praisenews Reported that the Watch is About $80,000 USD (29,000,000.00 Naira)

Lalasticlala Check this Out.

Real Price Source : https://www.chrono24.com/richardmille/rm-055--mod1449.htm

The Watch is More Than (54,375,000.00 Naira)

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Cousin, B-red Welcome First Child With Partner (photos) / Your Manager No Get Mouth, Davido Pepper His Closest Rival. / Church Suspends Priest One Week To His Wedding After Admitting Fathering A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.