Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

We Are Seeking To Hire An I.T Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Seeking To Hire An I.T Engineer (337 Views)

Freelance I.T Engineer / If You Are Seeking To Get A Gig On Fiverr Platform Then This Article Is For You. / Vacancy: Customer Care/receptionist In An I.T Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Seeking To Hire An I.T Engineer by saidioo: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
We are seeking to hire an I.T Engineer

Who will manage organizations’ computer systems, including software, hardware and networks. You will be responsible for designing, installing, and supporting the entire computer system of the company.

RESPONSIBILITIES

Install new hardware and software. Setting up accounts for company employees with passwords and permissions.

Monitoring a company’s systems with security the prime objective.

Fixing network faults.

Server Management Knowledge,

Call Centre solution

Coming up with IT solutions to fix a company’s problems.

Ensuring staff is properly trained on new systems.

EDUCATION, SKILLS AND GENERAL REQUIREMENTS B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any related field of study

2-5 years cognate experience as an IT Engineer Experience in the use of PABX of any brand An ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task.

A desire to remain up to date with changes in technology. The capacity to explain complex IT matters in layman’s terms.

Excellent IT and problem solving skills.

Application Method: Interested candidates should send CVs to Osayande.omoosagie@gmail.com or whatsapp 08052670151 stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Training For You / Please help a brother with a any kind of a daily job in lagos / Vacancy: Ngo Country Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.