Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Barrack Obama Commends Oluwaseun Ayodeji For Making TIME 100 Next 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barrack Obama Commends Oluwaseun Ayodeji For Making TIME 100 Next 2019 (476 Views)

Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist / Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Barack Obama Celebrates Nigerian Who Made 2019 Time’s 100 Next List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barrack Obama Commends Oluwaseun Ayodeji For Making TIME 100 Next 2019 by wwwihy: 10:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Proud to see Oluwaseun @AyodejiOsowobi
in this list. She’s an @ObamaFoundation
Leader who’s organizing young people in Nigeria to help end sexual violence, and her work embodies what our foundation is all about: passing the baton to the next generation.

Re: Barrack Obama Commends Oluwaseun Ayodeji For Making TIME 100 Next 2019 by JonDon12: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
I celebrate you my Afonja sister. Afonjas you see what you can achieve when you fight against the power and fly out of the chicken coop. This girl resisted a bribe to register underage children and was raped as a result. Now my Yoruba brothers will say she was not politically astute. But this Girl turned to God ( Thats right , she is a christian) and he delivered her and raised her.

So Awon Yoruba, stop being political prostitutes, grow some balls and disown Islam and Islamic leaders.

Congrats to her and Njideka Akinyuli Crosby (Daughter of Another true Amazon Dora Akunyili RIP) for TIME 100 List.

Also Buhari and Aisha, you need to prosecute the person that raped her. The ball is in your court.
Re: Barrack Obama Commends Oluwaseun Ayodeji For Making TIME 100 Next 2019 by wwwihy: 5:07am On Nov 19, 2019
JonDon12:
I celebrate you my Afonja sister. Afonjas you see what you can achieve when you fight against the power and fly out of the chicken coop. This girl resisted a bribe to register underage children and was raped as a result. Now my Yoruba brothers will say she was not politically astute. But this Girl turned to God ( Thats right , she is a christian) and he delivered her and raised her.

So Awon Yoruba, stop being political prostitutes, grow some balls and disown Islam and Islamic leaders.

Congrats to her and Njideka Akinyuli Crosby (Daughter of Another true Amazon Dora Akunyili RIP) for TIME 100 List.

Also Buhari and Aisha, you need to prosecute the person that raped her. The ball is in your court.

Inferiority Complex... Must you mention yoruba in everything you say or do?

2 Likes

Re: Barrack Obama Commends Oluwaseun Ayodeji For Making TIME 100 Next 2019 by JonDon12: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2019
wwwihy:

Inferiority Complex... Must you mention yoruba in everything you say or do?

The girl is Yoruba . no you are the one with inferiority complex
Re: Barrack Obama Commends Oluwaseun Ayodeji For Making TIME 100 Next 2019 by Iamgrey5(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2019
JonDon12:

You had to talk nonsense about Yoruba and Squeeze your sister in even when the post is about Obama congratulating a Yoruba. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Daughter Laments, People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions. / 10 Questions Kwara Assembly Must Ask Saraki Listed / Acting Firs Boss Abiodun Aina Suspends Recruitment Exercise Initiated By His Pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.