Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist (36366 Views)

Dino Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello After He Was Declared Wanted By EFCC (Video) / Oluwo Of Tede: Kwara Police Arrest Another Isese Activist In Ibadan, Detain Him / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by waynetee(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
The controversial Islamic cleric, declared wanted by the Kwara State Police command as a terrorist for allegedly threatening some traditionalists in Ilorin, Alfa Salah Ayodeji, has been arrested and paraded by the police.

Speaking when paraded by the police in Ilorin on Wednesday evening, the man pleaded for forgiveness, saying that he did not know that his action was dangerous and capable of causing a breach of peace.

Contrary to what he said in the video, Ayodeji, who appeared sober and apologetic, said that the state commissioner of Police, Ebunoluwarotimi Adelesi, did not send him to threaten the traditionalists nor was aware of his visit to the shop of the traditionalists.

Ismail while answering questions from journalists at the Police headquarters, said that he didn’t realize that what he was doing was dangerous and could cause religious war in Ilorin.

Ismail who said he owned two Quranic schools in Ilorin and Ogbomoso, Oyo state said that he apologized to the couple, the traditional religion worshipers, the Muslim groups and members of the Alaran family where he went to threaten the traditional religion devotees.

According to him, “It is true that I went to Alaran compound to threaten and warn Tajudeen and his wife about Isese religion which I think they were worshipping. I didn’t know that what I was doing was dangerous and could lead to a religious war.

I want to beg all Nigerians to pardon me for what I had done. I’m begging Tajudeen, the Alaran family and the Alfas for what I had done. Nobody sent me, it was when the video went viral that I realized that what I had done was wrong”

He called on Nigerians, the state government, the state Police command and the traditionalists involved in the matter to forgive him, saying that he had no police record before now.

Recall that Ayodeji in the video had threatened traditional religious devotees when he visited their shop in Ilorin and ordered the landlords at Alaran compound, Ilorin where the traditionalists sell TV sets to eject them from the shop and refund the money paid as rent. The actions which were promptly carried out.

The State Commissioner of Police, Mrs. Ebunoluwarotimi Adelesi, at a meeting on Monday ordered the suspect’s family to produce him on Wednesday deadline.

She described the suspect as a terrorist who is on the wanted list of the state Police Command.

The police boss, who reprimanded the family of the cleric for not enlightening their son against what she described as his criminal behaviour, said his attitude was capable of causing the breakdown of law and order in the state.

The Police commissioner also berated the Alaran family for driving the couple out of the area and for refunding the rent of the shop to the couple against their wish.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/isese-kwara-police-nabs-islamic-cleric-declared-wanted-as-terrorist/amp/

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by EmeeNaka: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2023
All forms of terrorism comes only from the religion of Arabia. Well, anything, including religion,given to anyone through compulsion or threat is evil.

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by Nahunger(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2023
grin
Nice one, this world is not my home

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by 001Lagos: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2023
Which kind wahala Yoruba people in Ilorin kwara state enter like this ?

The Fulani people are just messing them up and nothing will happen

Chei
And ilorin kwara used to be Yoruba land till the Fulani people snatched it from them and begin to lord over them like they are slaves ..

Na wa 😂

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by chopnaira: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2023
Round of applause. Good job Nigerian Police 👍

Terrorists, whether Islamic, IPOB, or Christians, have no place anywhere in Nigeria. A full picture of him would have been nice so that we can see his Alfa trousers wey no dey touch ground. People like him are in large numbers in Iwo, Osun state as well..

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by 001Lagos: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
Isese priest is a terrorist 😂😆😂😆

8 Likes

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by killsmith(f): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
When will they nab oluomo that threatened a whole tribe?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by Parachoko: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2023
The Kwara State Police Commissioner is only doing this to safe face.

She made these Nuisance bold because of the unlawful way she treated the Traditionalists.

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by Scarrr: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Idiot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by 001Lagos: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2023
Parachoko:
The Kwara State Police Commissioner is only doing this to safe face.
Save face from the Fulani wroth

The way Yorubas fear Fulani people ehn 😂

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by fourboys: 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2023
cheesy
Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by waynetee(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:
Which kind wahala Yoruba people in Ilorin kwara state enter like this ?

The way they pick them like rats and fling back to ilorin kwara state to face the Fulani owners of ilorin just weak me 😂😆😂😆

Fulani spoke person welldone, no single fulani have said anything since all this saga started .. Na una fulani slaves from sad east dey take panadol ontop another person's headache.

Yoruba have been shouting Ilorin is a yoruba land, let the so called fulani say otherwise , not you their slaves undecided

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by Parachoko: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Save face
From the unlawful way she arrested and charged traditionalist to Court.

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by Racoon(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Hand don meet this one. Watch as they will abandon him in fear. See as Indian hemp have destroyed his Lips. Owomida miscreants doing his village thing. Caliphate versus native. Round one! Fight! Finger crossed!

2 Likes

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by Parachoko: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

You have no Integrity

There's no nonsense you can't say just to make yourself happy.

I doubt you're truly the Man that snap a Pic with the Former Governor of Imo State.

There's no way the Man I saw in that pic will be behaving this Childish online.

You're likely a Small Boy

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by chopnaira: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Save face from the Fulani wroth

But your people are the one begging Fulanis. Just today, the ohaneze ndigbo were begging the fulanis to help them beg President Tinubu to release Nnamdi Kanu 🤣

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by 001Lagos: 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2023
waynetee:

Fulani spoke person welldone, no single fulani have said anything since all this saga started .. Na una fulani slaves from sad east dey take panadol ontop another person's headache.

Yoruba have been shouting Ilorin is a yoruba land, let the so called fulani say otherwise , not you their slaves undecided

Go and say the bolded in Ilorin kwara state and see what becomes of you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by chopnaira: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

You are extremely ignorant. You are trying hard but still not making sense.

Even the Emir of Ilorin speaks Yoruba as his mother tongue. The Emir's Ilorin's daughter wedding last year was a Yoruba affair with Amala served as delicacy and fuji music played all though.

The only thing Fulani about Ilorin is the palace decoration and dressing of their Emir whose name is Kolapo (a Yoruba name). grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by waynetee(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Gibberish.

Go and do something meaningful with your life ans stop being a fulani worthless slave. Ire o

21 Likes

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by 001Lagos: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
chopnaira:

Even the Emir of Ilorin speaks Yoruba as his mother tongue. The Emir's Ilorin's daughter wedding last year was a Yoruba affair with Amala served as delicacy and fuji music played all though.

You are extremely ignorant. The only thing Fulani about Ilorin is the palace decoration band dressing of their Emir whose name is Kolapo. grin
No dey shalaye to me .

The history is on Google for all to read .

I dare you again to go to Ilorin kwara state and tell a fulani man to his face that Yoruba own Ilorin and see what becomes of your head 😂😆😂

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by christistruth01: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
Parachoko:
You have no Integrity

There's no nonsense you can't say just to make yourself happy.

I doubt you're truly the Man that snap a Pic with the Former Governor of Imo State.

There's no way the Man I saw in that pic will be behaving this Childish online.

You're likely a Small Boy

Thank you for identifying him

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by chopnaira: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

No dey shalaye to me .

The history is on Google for all to read .

I dare you again to go to Ilorin kwara state and tell a fulani man to his face that Yoruba own Ilorin and see what becomes of your head 😂😆😂
Unfortunately, Fulani are extreme minority in Ilorin.
It's dominated by the Yoruba people. I doubt that you have ever left your enclave of Abakaliki in Ebonyi state. grin grin

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by Trys: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
He will be sober now.

Netflix,canva pro,rdp,linkedin premium accounts for sale
Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by chopnaira: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Who own Ilorin, The Fulani.

Used to be yoruba land but no more.

Conquered!
We are taking of 2023. This one is talking about days of Alimi. There are even more Igbo people living in Ilorin than Fulani 🤣🤣🤣

17 Likes

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by 001Lagos: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2023
chopnaira:

We are taking of 2023. This one is talking about days of Alimi 🤣🤣🤣
Be consoling yourself

I just challenged you to go to Ilorin now and tell a fulani man to his face that Ilorin is owned by Yoruba and see what becomes of your head 😂

6 Likes

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by Pakute: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2023
Wole Soyinka is a strong and powerful voice not only in Nigeria but also around the world. His intervening on this issue was indeed effective.

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by chopnaira: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
001Lagos:

Be consoling yourself

I just challenged you to go to Ilorin now and tell a fulani man to his face that Ilorin is owned by Yoruba and see what becomes of your head 😂
The same Ilorin that I went for secondary school..If the Emir of Ilorin can't speak Fula, what does that tell you.

Abeg dey use your brain jare 🤣

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isese: Kwara Police Arrest Salah Ayodeji Who Was Declared A Wanted Terrorist by leanonme82: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Good.

Everyone should practice their religion in peace as long as they don’t commit a crime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Untold Story Of Senate Forgery Scandal / Zamfara Lawmakers Collected $10,000 To Stop Impeachment Of Deputy Governor- Boko / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.