Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! (102764 Views)

Mtn Users Get In / Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by nuelsylves(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
jnichole:
hello guys please who knows where i can unlock a sprint locked lg g8 in onitsha?

Go to Emeka Offor plaza or the other new plaza besides it.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by jnichole(m): 3:47am On Feb 19, 2021
nuelsylves:

Go to Emeka Offor plaza or the other new plaza besides it.
thank you very much

1 Like

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by meshachdbuzz(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2021
jnichole:
thank you very much

If you finish unlocking let us know
And how much did you use in unlocking it..
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by jnichole(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2021
meshachdbuzz:

If you finish unlocking let us know
And how much did you use in unlocking it..
alright will surely update is here the Lg g8 is a bomb the hand ID face unlock fingerprint everything is super fast camera is a blast the speakers are heavenly
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by jom28gy(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2021
Is LG,ok and what are it's features, and hope is affordable for low income earners
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:43am On Feb 24, 2021
jom28gy:
Is LG,ok and what are it's features, and hope is affordable for low income earners

Yes. Very okay. There are the ones of affordable budgets for low income earners. You can reach me on Whatsapp 09090287555 for further discussion.

See our thread in the link below. We are into pre-order and shipping of items from ebay and Amazon.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria#97292029

Have some nice lg phones for sale too. Some have manageable cracks though. If you won't mind. You can reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555 like I said.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by jom28gy(m): 12:36am On Feb 25, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Yes. Very okay. There are the ones of affordable budgets for low income earners. You can reach me on Whatsapp 09090287555 for further discussion.

See our thread in the link below. We are into pre-order and shipping of items from ebay and Amazon.

Have some nice lg phones for sale too. Some have manageable cracks though. If you won't mind. You can reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555 like I said.
please show me some of them here let me see
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Sommyroy10: 12:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hi.
Please my lg v30 Sim card tray just got damage. Is there any where I can get a replacement? I would really appreciate if someone could help.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sommyroy10:
Hi.
Please my lg v30 Sim card tray just got damage. Is there any where I can get a replacement? I would really appreciate if someone could help.

Reach me on Whatsapp 09090287555. Price is 6k. Non negotiable. Thanks.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by meshachdbuzz(m): 5:43am On Mar 15, 2021
jnichole:
alright will surely update is here the Lg g8 is a bomb the hand ID face unlock fingerprint everything is super fast camera is a blast the speakers are heavenly

You didn't update us again oo
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by jnichole(m): 5:03am On Mar 16, 2021
meshachdbuzz:

You didn't update us again oo

i did not find a place to unlock the phone in onitsha so i bought a mifi instead
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2021
jnichole:

i did not find a place to unlock the phone in onitsha so i bought a mifi instead

Oooh it's well
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Minesbetter(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2021
How much and where can i get LG G6 pouch, please help a brother
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2021
Minesbetter:
How much and where can i get LG G6 pouch, please help a brother

Depends on your location. You will get it at Alaba or Ikeja if you are in Lagos. Price? Between #800-#1200.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pls guys where can I change Sim card slot of LG G6 in Lagos? I have been to Alaba without any solution. The Sim card will sometimes not recognized by the phone but a reboot always solve the problem.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Minesbetter(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2021
ruffbamreal:

Depends on your location. You will get it at Alaba or Ikeja if you are in Lagos. Price? Between #800-#1200.
thank you boss
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by jnichole(m): 7:06am On Mar 19, 2021
meshachdbuzz:

Oooh it's well
will still find a way to unlock it
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by allandutch: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2021
jnichole:

But one reviewer like that said the speakers sound hollow. MK something, on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by jnichole(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2021
allandutch:

But one reviewer like that said the speakers sound hollow. MK something, on YouTube.
he is a samsung fanboy there are many of them like that playing music is bliss on the phone using both the phone speakers and when you connect a headset or earpiece
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by allandutch: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2021
jnichole:

he is a samsung fanboy there are many of them like that playing music is bliss on the phone using both the phone speakers and when you connect a headset or earpiece

Yeah. Heard the phone stands out when it comes to audio.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by OVA200(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2021
jnichole:

He is not a Samsung fanboy.
Hollow doesn't means bad.
I use an LG phone too and i can say it sound kind of hollow because I think LG deliberately leave a small space between the speaker and the edge of the phone.
I like it like that but that doesn't means everybody will.
You can see the difference with the iPhone xs max (not samsung) he compared it too.

Try to understand his point.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
jnichole:

You should...
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Holluwahgbenga(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
I have lg g8x screen for sale, bought on ebay $88, i mistakenly ordered it instead of lg g8 screen, if u have lg g8 screen we can exchange or if u need the g8x screen hit me up here
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by jnichole(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2021
meshachdbuzz:

You should...
will do that thanks
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by jnichole(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
allandutch:

Yeah. Heard the phone stands out when it comes to audio.
yeah both the speaker and earpiece and the screen as speaker is just wow
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
jnichole:
You can't unlock Sprint and Tmobile phones from Nigeria
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by meshachdbuzz(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nellsworld:

How true is this? :
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
meshachdbuzz:

How true is this? :
Sprint is now owned by Tmobile, and it will be very difficult now to unlock Sprint, by nature Tmobile is vry difficult to unlock, Verizon and AT&T are easy to unlock, cos a frd had a Tmobile pixel 4 locked, and we tried to unlock it, the computer guy told my frd to use it like that, cos Tmobile is difficult to unlock

1 Like

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by jnichole(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nellsworld:

you can someone in lagos asked me to bring it but i am in anambra
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by allandutch: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
jnichole:

yeah both the speaker and earpiece and the screen as speaker is just wow

Yeah, I saw a V50 recently and the display is just really impressive. I have to get one soon.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by freshpzy1(m): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by freshpzy1(m): 12:58am On Mar 21, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

pls do you have a uk used lg g5__i need 1 by monday morning.

Pls reply with price & pics here__cos i dont av a whatsapp enabled phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (66) (Reply)

Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / The LeEcoThread / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.