Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,421,640 members, 5,432,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 February 2020 at 07:19 AM

LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! (3063 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Users Get In Here[ New Hope For Old Flagship Samsung Phones] / Nokia Users, Get In Here!!! / Airtel Users Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by tulipsmadra: 5:07pm On Feb 13
Is buying of refurbished LG phones a good ideal? I need to be cautious....
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Themaths(m): 10:55am On Feb 14
606thearena:
Good morning nairalanders
Pls I wanted to place order for my damaged screen LG g5 from aliexpress I was told to select either the one with frame or the one with no frame
I'm confused pls lg users which one is better and this corona virus will not affect my shipping if I should place my order now. And those goods with free shipping do they normally arrive naija
Pls guys i need your suggestion and advice pls
I just ordered one from my LG G6, screen with frame. With frame means the package comes with screen and phone housing (casing, pack, the back cover or whatever you want to call it.) While without frame is just the screen alone, you will continue using your old housing.

For shipping, I ordered 9 different items from different stores 4days ago and about 5 have shipped. For whether to use free shipping, it depends on the value of the item, if it's less than $10, I would advise not to use free shipping. Free shipping takes longer too.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Themaths(m): 10:56am On Feb 14
And again, message the seller if they can ship out on time.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Winna01(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14
kombats:

the reason why LG phones are not hyped like Samsung, Huawei, Iphone and the rest is because most people put phone camera quality into consideration and i can tell you that LG phones camera is above average but not in the same league with other OEM flagships and LG also have poor marketing and late rolling of latest android OS update, till now LG hasn't roll out android 9 for all versions of lg g6 which should have been done since early 2019.

Their problem isn't camera. Their camera is the shit. The problem they have is software updates.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by 606thearena: 10:03pm On Feb 14
Themaths:

I just ordered one from my LG G6, screen with frame. With frame means the package comes with screen and phone housing (casing, pack, the back cover or whatever you want to call it.) While without frame is just the screen alone, you will continue using your old housing.

For shipping, I ordered 9 different items from different stores 4days ago and about 5 have shipped. For whether to use free shipping, it depends on the value of the item, if it's less than $10, I would advise not to use free shipping. Free shipping takes longer too.
thanks very much seems like you shop frequently from aliexpress I would to chat up on WhatsApp or call as the case may be if you don't mind
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Themaths(m): 10:37pm On Feb 14
606thearena:
thanks very much seems like you shop frequently from aliexpress I would to chat up on WhatsApp or call as the case may be if you don't mind
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Themaths(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14
606thearena:
You can send me a mail.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by kombats: 10:40pm On Feb 14
Themaths:

please how much was the total cost plus shipping for the LG G6 screen with frame because mine has been damage for close to a month now and i can't find any affordable replacement.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by AmosAkins: 10:49pm On Feb 14
kombats:

the reason why LG phones are not hyped like Samsung, Huawei, Iphone and the rest is because most people put phone camera quality into consideration and i can tell you that LG phones camera is above average but not in the same league with other OEM flagships and LG also have poor marketing and late rolling of latest android OS update, till now LG hasn't roll out android 9 for all versions of lg g6 which should have been done since early 2019.

Well they are not in the same league in terms of updates and marketing strategy. So that is the edge the Samsung and the rest have .LG phones are performance phones tho
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by kombats: 11:14pm On Feb 14
AmosAkins:

Well they are not in the same league in terms of updates and marketing strategy. So that is the edge the Samsung and the rest have .LG phones are performance phones tho

lol
i'm surprise people still don't understand and cherish the performance and hardware capabilities of LG phones. I saw an ad on nairaland of a LG G8 phone for 100k, i just laugh and said to myself that i rather use the phone till it becomes outdated than sell it for that amount. i am planning on getting a MANUFACTURER REFURBISHED LG V40 on Ebay but i couldn't find the Korean dual sim version.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 12:29pm On Feb 15
kombats:

lol
i'm surprise people still don't understand and cherish the performance and hardware capabilities of LG phones. I saw an ad on nairaland of a LG G8 phone for 100k, i just laugh and said to myself that i rather use the phone till it becomes outdated than sell it for that amount. i am planning on getting a MANUFACTURER REFURBISHED LG V40 on Ebay but i couldn't find the Korean dual sim version.
You can see Korean variant on AliExpress
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by AmosAkins: 1:31pm On Feb 15
kombats:

lol
It is just sad...I wonder why LG doesnt have second hand value ......They have quality phones
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by kombats: 1:34pm On Feb 15
Nellsworld:

You can see Korean variant on AliExpress

do they also have the dual sims version?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Nellsworld(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15
kombats:

do they also have the dual sims version?
Don't know
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Themaths(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19
kombats:

please how much was the total cost plus shipping for the LG G6 screen with frame because mine has been damage for close to a month now and i can't find any affordable replacement.
It was around $37. But I already cancelled the order. Seller couldn't ship.
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by flexerking: 11:19pm On Feb 19
Themaths:

It was around $37. But I already cancelled the order. Seller couldn't ship.
hv u received the refund ?
Re: LG Users???? Get In Here!!!! by Themaths(m): 11:39pm On Feb 19
flexerking:
hv u received the refund ?
Not yet o, I never see anything. I wan give them like 3 working days. It's been 2 already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enjoy 18k/sec To All Networks With The New Airtel Smartbytes Data Plan / Hidden Facts About Infinix Zero X506 / Have You Activated The Mtn Missed Call Alert Service? How Effective Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.