Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Please Show Me The Ropes!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Show Me The Ropes!!! (481 Views)

Ropes And Séances; A Collection Of Short Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Show Me The Ropes!!! by Jayslyder: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2019
HEY GUYS.. I'VE BEEN ON THIS PLATFORM FOR A WHILE NOW... AND I KINDA DABBLE WITH THE PEN(I WRITE)..I'D LIKE TO GET MY WORK(S) OUT HERE BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIGURE OUT HOW IT WORKS ON NAIRALNAD.. CAN SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE HELP OUT... I'M SURE THERE ARE OTHER WRITERS WITH THE SAME ISSUES
Re: Please Show Me The Ropes!!! by Divepen1(m): 11:17am On Nov 19, 2019
Jayslyder:
HEY GUYS.. I'VE BEEN ON THIS PLATFORM
Please, be specific.
Re: Please Show Me The Ropes!!! by Jayslyder: 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Divepen1:
Please, be specific.

Like how do I get the attention of people.. And how this the thread of a thing work.. Thanks for coming to my aid
Re: Please Show Me The Ropes!!! by Divepen1(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jayslyder:

Like how do I get the attention of people.. And how this the thread of a thing work.. Thanks for coming to my aid

1. Mention the names of popular readers and everyone worth mentioning.

E.g
Cc

Jayslyder

2. A thread is simply clicking "reply" on any topic open. You keep posting anything you want to add...
Re: Please Show Me The Ropes!!! by Jayslyder: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Divepen1:

1. Mention the names of popular readers and everyone worth mentioning.

E.g
Cc

Jayslyder

2. A thread is simply clicking "reply" on any topic open. You keep posting anything you want to add...

As it stands I don't know the names of anyone... Can you help out?
Re: Please Show Me The Ropes!!! by Jayslyder: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2019
Divepen1

I need ur help asap

(1) (Reply)

Story Titled: All For Love / Crypto Writer Wanted / Inexperienced Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.