Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier (35557 Views)

Bashir Ahmad: Osinbajo's Declaration Has Made APC's Presidential List Longer / Fear Of Hacking Made APC Senators Vote Against Electronic Transfer Of Results / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by capitalzero: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Get your tiny brain out of here

That proverb is too big for you to understand .

We don see you wey get husband .. and I hope it's not the type that can't beat his chest confidently and call himself a man?

haba. tiny brain? she just finds the proverb funny
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by chrisxxx(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Born2Breed:
That proverb get k-leg. So because my husband marry me well him go come marry another wife.

We die here be that
Wife comes with blessings invisible. If you marry the physical one well she will bring her second which is the blessings that follow marrying a wife. It is not as in going to marry a new wife. This is only a proverb.

2 Likes

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by vibre: 6:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Chikpat:
Sylvia said, Abubakar said, Oshiomhole said, etc...

What did Mr David Lyon say?

l wonder

2 Likes

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by RTSC: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2019
Dickson fuccked up real bad.
He deserves to lose.

The problem is that APC States are stuck with APC by fire and force.
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Myself2(m): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2019
Born2Breed:
That proverb get k-leg. So because my husband marry me well him go come marry another wife.

We die here be that

Timipre Silva is high on something

But he did a good job of defeating Dickson who despised the GEJ
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by SaxadResources: 7:04am On Nov 19, 2019
If its your business you're worried about, then you have the right people to help you.
Check signature for details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by RTSC: 7:04am On Nov 19, 2019
BTW, I hope Lyon will cancel that useless life pension for office holders.

If not, then he is just like Dickson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by JimohMomoh: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Chimosky4luv:
The deed has being done,Bayelsians have made a very big mistake and they have forgotten that Lyon could also betray them. Sylva dis to GEJ, Dickson did it to GEJ and Sylva and Lyon could do it to anybody... Am seeing Rivers also going to APC

Rivers will only goto APC if Governor Wike decide to act like Dickson and behave like a god forgetting those that brought him to power.

A lot of people that voted for APC in Bayelsa wasn't because of love for APC but to spite Dickson because of his arrogance and pride.

Don't forget PDP and APC rigged

5 Likes

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by KingWarri: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2019
izzou:
grin

PDP messed up Bayelsa so bad. They ought to be kicked out grin

But then, the recycling continues.

Jonathan(PDP) helped Lyon win
Sylva(PDP background) helped Lyon win
Commissioners, councillors have all decamped to APC

So, we have a new party and the same old thieves.

But then, it's better than Dickson running for third term

It's still the same thing... The rotation of thieves continues. Forget about the party involve, they are just trying to deceive us using Party to cover up their mess.
I won't be surprised if Dickson decamp to APC later.. At the end of the day, Nigeria has just one Party

1 Like

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by ruggedtimi(m): 7:11am On Nov 19, 2019
Lyon's goverment will be marred by debth from dickson's government. And militants taken over government house
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by deeva1: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2019
PDP and APC na same jare...They are deceiving us with different party names

2 Likes

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by adekolaelect(m): 7:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Sweeetheart:
so what about Kogi state. will Buhari confidently beat his mind and say that election was free and fair

Buhari integrity and honesty chant would be facing high ridicule if he admit Kogi election were police, political thugs, Inec were overruling the wishes of people that it was fair

Kogi election is an embarrassment to Nigeria, why should we be loosing lives and properties all because one elite will be elected? why should the poor die for rich men to be on top

this is a total embarrassment and a big disgrace to Buhari as president, nonsense
It is unwise to blame Buhari for the election disrupted in Kogi by you political thugs while you keep insulted Bihari when he said "snatch ballot box's and lose your life".even police pro said it you people insulted him but now when there violence and lost of lives you are still here to rant .people want enter Heaven but not ready to die.

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Born2Breed(f): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Myself2:

Timipre Silva is high on something

But he did a good job of defeating Dickson who despised the GEJ

The whole of Bayelsans defeated Dickson.

They wanted to teach him a lesson, I wish other states could take a cue from this. People and not Party.

2 Likes

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Sweeetheart(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2019
adekolaelect:
It is unwise to blame Buhari for the election disrupted in Kogi by you political thugs while you keep insulted Bihari when he said "snatch ballot box's and lose your life".even police pro said it you people insulted him but now when there violence and lost of lives you are still here to rant .people want enter Heaven but not ready to die.

what exactly is this political novice ranting about. I can't even hold one point in your jargons you cooked up there

the NPF are answerable to who? if they refused to performed their civil responsibility effectively the federal govt have the right to sanctioned and query their boss. stop ranting like a dunce

1 Like

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Born2Breed(f): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2019
chrisxxx:

Wife comes with blessings invisible. If you marry the physical one well she will bring her second which is the blessings that follow marrying a wife. It is not as in going to marry a new wife. This is only a proverb.

I believe you.

1 Like

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Born2Breed(f): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
just a proverb for purpose of illustration.. Just like the parable of the talent in the bible,..if u handle a responsibility well,..a bigger and better package will be lined up for you.. E no mean say dem dey arrange another big package for oga o cheesy

Correct person.

1 Like

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Myself2(m): 7:17am On Nov 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

The whole of Bayelsans defeated Dickson.

They wanted to teach him a lesson, I wish other states could take a cue from this. People and not Party.

You are very correct
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Born2Breed(f): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Get your tiny brain out of here

That proverb is too big for you to understand .

We don see you wey get husband .. and I hope it's not the type that can't beat his chest confidently and call himself a man?

Some mothers do have them.

1 Like

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by topcin: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Don't expect any drastic changes from Lyon, he's also not a man of himself.

Are you this wife, brother or family member to know if he's not a man of himself.
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by lessonsoflife: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

We die here be that

Hahahahaba

Abeg no die o stay look after your children.
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Ogalanyachieze: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

We die here be that
only Eritreans will understand the import of those words
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by openmine(m): 7:27am On Nov 19, 2019
livebyday:
GEJ really taught that Dickson a lesson

But I have heard so many reasons pls can anyone from Bayelsa tell me.what exactly did Dickson do to the ineffectual buffoon that pissed him off so bad ?

I heard it's so bad that even mama peace was campaigning for this APC guy
You will be told when you stop hurling insults at a former President and accord him the rightful respect that he deserves!

1 Like

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Ogalanyachieze: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

We die here be that
only Eritreans will understand the import of those words. its more like : one good husband Deserves a second wife. But before you get a second wife you must prove beyond doubt that you have a really bad wife. Up here in Nigeria we have so many good husbands. So no need to fear. Except if your fear is that you are a bad wife?
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Antoeni(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Let's us use this Opportunity to Congratulate the PDP National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus for Holding an Unbreakable Record of Always Coming 2nd in Every Election since He Assumed Office. 8 straight 2nd position and He will Continue to Live Up to His Name.
Prince Uche secondus is a SECONDary Hero.

Now you know what's in a Name.

NB

"Parents should Mind the Kind of Names they give to there Children"

2 Likes

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by OKorowanta: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

We die here be that

The wife part is just satirical..
The proverb simply means if you do good,good go dey follow you.
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by jhames010(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2019
Gov. Atiku Abubakar of Kebbi, who alongside his Jigawa counterpart Badaru Abubakar, presented Lyon to the president, commended Buhari for his consistent preaching of fair and transparent elections in the country.

Fair and transparent indeed... Somebody Abeg help me with that "God airpus" picture cos na wetin dis country need die
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by jhames010(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2019
adekolaelect:

The same buhari that promised that if he looses there'll be blood everywhere...

Ahh na Yoruba wey put am for power I blame.
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Softenergy(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2019
Born2Breed:

We die here be that
You no say, women dey jealos another woman ,wey dia husband dey marry well well. Go to d nearest mobile police barrack hire 15mopol to follow ur husband day and nite, na truth I dey tell you sooooo
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by JJOF(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2019
Untainted007:
Political party is just a name. Politicians are the same in Nigeria and some other part of the world. Dn't expect much from him. Bubu promised heaven and earth, which of the campaign promises has he delivered?
Bubu is vehemently fighting kwarapshion grin
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Bigflamie(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Ogogoro proverb.
Their brains only rely on drinking and fvcking.
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by AngelicBeing: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2019
Concatenate:
What is the difference between APC and PDP?
No difference, they are all gangstas and thieves grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: The FG Is Fighting Obi & Datti Because They Are Partners In Crime / Most Hilarious Quotes By Nigerian Politicians / Passengers Kidnapped From 18-Seater Bus On Kogi-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.