Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier (35556 Views)

Bashir Ahmad: Osinbajo's Declaration Has Made APC's Presidential List Longer / Fear Of Hacking Made APC Senators Vote Against Electronic Transfer Of Results / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Untainted007: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
FearGodinall:
. Another pained loser. Next please

I'm not a loser, I'm a winner all time. I'm sure you are talking from ur anus cos if not you will see some senses in wot I posted earlier. A Nigerian politician will today be in PDP and befr you realise they are in APC, it's still d same old wine in new bottle. Next time pls think deeper befr you quote sensible posts.
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by Sweeetheart(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
adekolaelect:
it is very easy to identify fraudsters bcs they always support frauds, they like getting from where they don't sow ,they plan for temporary sustenance like you do.for you to know how unfortunates you are !!!!trace your steps who you support how they succeed .How you empowered fellow person,what you do that contributed to the growth of society. I hope you have nothing to show than to rant on the internet and insult others simply because you have a borrowed bonanza's Data .go get a life .you are wasteful to the societies ,your generation and families if you don't change the kind of life you are living.are you cause to do evil,support evil and promote evil simply because there is no more free money for you this unproductive people in Nigeria anymore like PDP used to give you?

where in my post did you see me support fraud? you mean fraud that occurred in kogi state and the one that's happening presently in Asorock

I can bet my balls that no sane employer will allow imbeciles like you grace their team. you talk too much without making a bit point

just so disappointed in myself that I gave a slow brain like you audience. who cares about APC and PDP when atiku and buhari dine together. you think everyone is a fool like you that carry politics and religion for head

if truly you're.employed as a gateman in one company since 2005 the earlier you change your mentality the better for you. how can you be rejoicing in foolishness and stupidity?
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by joepepsy(m): 2:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Take it easy,she wasnt serious
NaijaRoyalty:

Get your tiny brain out of here

That proverb is too big for you to understand .

We don see you wey get husband .. and I hope it's not the type that can't beat his chest confidently and call himself a man?
Re: Timipreye Sylva: How Dickson Made APC’s Victory In Bayelsa Much Easier by adekolaelect(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
Sweeetheart:

what exactly is this political novice ranting about. I can't even hold one point in your jargons you cooked up there

the NPF are answerable to who? if they refused to performed their civil responsibility effectively the federal govt have the right to sanctioned and query their boss. stop ranting like a dunce
the write up is for those that get sense .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Release Shina Peller On Bail / Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping / Most Hilarious Quotes By Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.