Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards (23307 Views)

AFCON: Avoid Watching Football If Hypertensive, Doctors Warn / Lagos Community Turns Canal To Dumpsite, Battles Offensive Odour, Health Hazards / Why Pregnant Women Should Not Drink Zobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by Timmykriz(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ekakamba:
Wuna don dey abuse the word 'pervert' ooooo.
How en take abuse am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by semochendo1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
I disagree, I did scan monthly,fortnightly and weekly has the foetus grows and according to my appointment. I did this for my 3 kids. I have never heard of any deformity due to excess scan in the history of the hospital.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by tosyne88(f): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=inspitation post=84171448]oops FTC after so many years i dedicate this FTC to all pregnant women out there may you give birth like the hebrew women and be alive to cuddle your babies AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by loadedvibes: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
This post is stupid and lack merits.. the doctor is legit dull and one of the problems of Nigeria.. how can you just go ahead and talk shit about a procedure without any proof just word of mouth in this 21st century..

Why nairaland even move such to front page.. to make such statement you need proof show us research and findings as well case and case series not just word of mouth.. tomorrow you would wake up and say something else

5 Likes

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by HitSong: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Source: https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/do-ultrasound-scans-sparingly-doctors-warn-pregnant-mothers-on-possible-hazards/
This mumu doctor looking for cheap popularity should shut the fuk up

Ultrasound is very safe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by Originalsly: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
post=84173453:

This post is stupid and lack merits.. the doctor is legit dull and one of the problems of Nigeria.. how can you just go ahead and talk shit about a procedure without any proof just word of mouth in this 21st century..

What exactly did he say that is nonsense? Don't have to rely on research.... common sense should let us know too much of anything can do you no good.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by ikorodureporta: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
tropaz:

kiss Pregnant woman don mess for u b4?
no mynd am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by Mrsserene: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
inspitation:
oops FTC after so many years i dedicate this FTC to all pregnant and TTC women out there may you give birth like the hebrew women and be alive to cuddle your babies and to the TTC may the 2019 not end without you getting pregnant one love
Ameen o. Thank you for this wonderful prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by DonTattaglia: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
post=84173453:

Why nairaland even move such to front page.. to make such statement you need proof show us research and findings as well case and case series not just word of mouth.. tomorrow you would wake up and say something else

I doubt the authenticity of this claim by the so called consultant radiologist.. No prove to back his claim., not even a single research to justify his words. I doubt if he has ever conducted an academic research in his life.. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by Christmasdon(m): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
tropaz:

kiss Pregnant woman don mess for u b4?
. Oh come on STOP insulting mothers.

1 Like

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by loadedvibes: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
And Some people are applauding him

DonTattaglia:

I doubt the authenticity of this claim by the so called consultant radiologist.. No prove to back his claim., not even a single research to justify his words. I doubt if he has ever conducted an academic research in his life.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by 1Sharon(f): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
englishmart:
I wish I was a midwife wink smiley wink tongue

You really think they want males? undecided
Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by webngnews: 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by BotherMleeper(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
"ultrasound is safe.."

"Ultrasound does not use electromagnetic radiation"

" There's no study that says ultrasound is dangerous"

"Beware of ultrasound"

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by Forward77(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
englishmart:

It’s not late, you can still become a mid-husband.
Abeg leave the -wife for women!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by FocusedB1h(f): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ramos16:
I have never heard of ultrasounds side effect because there is no such. Who is this doctor
Don’t mind them. Always talking with authority on issues they know nothing about.
Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by JBArokonkwo1(m): 4:40am On Nov 20, 2019
Ramos16:
I have never heard of ultrasounds side effect because there is no such. Who is this doctor

U have never heard about it so it makes it null and void right? U know everything Oga?
Let me define who an ignoramus is for u....
He is someone who doesn't know,who doesn't know that he does not know and who doesn't ever want to know....
U can go back and reflect on ur life son...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by miniziter(m): 5:08am On Nov 20, 2019
englishmart:
Do you can be seeing totos abi?
Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by miniziter(m): 5:09am On Nov 20, 2019
BotherMleeper:
"ultrasound is safe.."

"Ultrasound does not use electromagnetic radiation"

" There's no study that says ultrasound is dangerous"

"Beware of ultrasound"

Are you confused?

1 Like

Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by Ramos16(m): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2019
JBArokonkwo1:

U have never heard about it so it makes it null and void right? U know everything Oga?
He is someone who doesn't know,who doesn't know that he does not know and who doesn't ever want to know....

Trying to sound smart? You've only fooled yourself, take a back seat d. I am an authority on this particular topic, so if anyone is being an "ignoramus" that will be you
Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by BotherMleeper(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2019
miniziter:

Are you confused?

No

The doctors are
Re: Do Ultrasound Scans Sparingly - Doctors Warn Pregnant Women On Hazards by psp2pc(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2019
So because I don't know someone can dish out nonsense to me.
Someone can come out tomorrow and say why people die is because they walk on 2 legs, and then says if you start walking on all your 4 limbs, you would double your life span,you expect me to believe that because I don't know and without any proof.
you are really dull.
stop swallowing everything dished out by these medical Practitioners hook, line and sinker.

JBArokonkwo1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me / Baby Born By Mentally Challenged Woman In Ondo Named After Ondo 1st Lady(pics) / Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.