Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

RAPE: 13 Year-old 'pregnant Girl Kills Herself After Being Gang despoil.d By 6 M - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RAPE: 13 Year-old 'pregnant Girl Kills Herself After Being Gang despoil.d By 6 M (475 Views)

Rape Victim Killed In Fatal Accident While Heading For Court Case. Photos / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student / Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RAPE: 13 Year-old 'pregnant Girl Kills Herself After Being Gang despoil.d By 6 M by naijazee(f): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2019
13 year-old 'pregnant girl kills herself after being gang despoil.d by up to six men'
A pregnant 13-year-old girl killed herself after being gang despoil.d by up to six men and held captive in a flat, it has been claimed.

The teenager is alleged to have snapped a photo showing her legs dangling from a roof and sent it to a friend with a message saying: "I’m about to go, I love you."

The girl also wrote a series of Facebook posts reading "I’m about to go" and "If I wasn’t pregnant, I would have gone a long time ago", it was reported.

Her mother, who reported the alleged attack to police in Bangkok, Thailand, said it had sent her into a deep depression before she died by suicide last Friday.
The girl, identified publicly only by her nickname, Pinkie, jumped to her death from a block of flats just before midnight, Thai media reported.

Police told the news website they had identified two suspects, but reports claimed up to six men were involved in the attack.

Royal Thai Police said they had arrested one man on an unrelated gun offence during a raid on his home.

Officers were searching for a second man.

Spokesman Krissana Pattanacharoen said: “Both suspects face charges for collaborating to sexually abuse the girl

https://www.naijazee.com/2019/11/rape-13-year-old-pregnant-girl-kills.html?m=1

Re: RAPE: 13 Year-old 'pregnant Girl Kills Herself After Being Gang despoil.d By 6 M by Smalldick123(m): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2019
CRAZY WORLD
Re: RAPE: 13 Year-old 'pregnant Girl Kills Herself After Being Gang despoil.d By 6 M by majamajic(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2019
too bad

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Fire Guts Ogbete Main Market, Enugu / Some Married Women Sha!!! / My Vagina Most Magical Part Of My Body ― Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.