Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,780 members, 7,955,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy (36955 Views)

Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Hoodbilonia: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
30 to 1hr im ok
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by jhames010(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
Simple questions... Are you going to church to notice people or to serve God?

Does being at home bring you any closer to God?

Let's face the truth, hypocrisy dey everywhere... Did you stop going to the market because the people selling there are hypocrites? Did you stop work because of the hypocrites? Did you leave your country because of hypocrites?

Social media that is the head quarters of hypocrisy you want to die there looking for trends and likes and retweets...

1 Like

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Champneys: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ok Xandy Kamel!

cool
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by henrixx(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kanade21:
Actually, she is right.

Most Nigerian and by extension African Christians are Sunday, Sunday christians

As in, on Sundays, they go for their weekly tonic, like Nigerians used to tune in to watch Frank Olize on NTA Newsline at 9pm Sundays

The rest of the week, Nigerian christians are corrupt, they steal, they commit sexual immorality, they curse and abuse, they do their work sloppily, and so on and so forth. Many of them are on Nairaland, and they claim Chrsitian, while uttering some of the most vile abuse ever seen to man

Am sure some of them were active in Kogi on last election day, doing violence on Saturday,a nd then thanksgiving in chruch on Sunday.

Honestly, I am not surprised when a guy and girl get married in a church, and the girl's belle is already swollen.

The peak hypocrisy is in declaring that your state is a Chirstian state, yet people are still doing all manner of sin there...and we excuse it by saying that 'In Jerusalem, not everyone is holy'.

We had Chirstians in power for most of the time we have been a democracy. No change, no diofference.

And at the end of the day, we would be at church on Sunday.,,,....dancing skelewu to the beat....

(Yes, Muslims too are also guilty. Zamfara declared Sharia in 1999. 20 years later, Zamfara is the most messed up, most insecure state in Nigeria...with Borno more worse. Same for other Sharia states. All because Muslims in Nigeria are Friday Firday Muslims. On other days of the week....).

As a Christian, if Jesus is not Lord of your life, then you have no business being a Chrsitian. If you are using diesel in your petrol tanker car, don't shout if the car engine messes up. Poeple are leaving the church because the church has nothing radical to offer. And if we are not careful, in fifty years time, the churches in Nigeria are going to be empty. Like the churches in the UK and Europe...and icnreasingly the USA.

Becuase we are not serious.
after all youve said. It is not the religion that is bad but rather the people in it. And its left for you to either be good as your religion expects or bad like those you judge. Going to church is part of Christianity and Christianity hasnt asked you to be sinner on everyday except sunday.
So when you go to church look vertical and less horizontal and you're good.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Sweeetheart(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
tillaman:
Whatever makes you feel comfortable ma’am!

But Guys if she said she would rather fall for an ugly guy that is good in bed than a handsome 2 minutes man, Can any man fall for a fugly lady that is great in bed than a beautiful lady that will barely last a round ??

men with high libido don't mind. why men cheat was not because pussy is differs, na sex drive skills of some ladies dey shark guys brain
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Kenny9857(m): 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
that's no excuse

msg me today and start winning
Alaye you go don dey drive Bugatti oo grin wink
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by WriterX(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
The actress revealed in an interview with Zionflex that she stopped
going to Church because of the level of hypocrisy there

this is a stupid reason for quitting church hopefully not the religion , I myself am agnostic but I live by the moral laws and just idealism religion has installed in me.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by lagdmark(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
She should have committed suicide because we all live in world full of wickedness, evil, and death.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by afecgivers: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
We need Donation from goodhearted people to Support the upcoming Event tagged Federal Capital Award Matches for Exceptional Leaders (FEDERAL-CAMEL 2020). The program will Commence by January 2020 and End October of same year. Affluent Fitness Empowerment Centre & The Givers CAC/IT/131351 is Empowering over 200 youths in Sports and Entertainment . for further inquiries
Visit www.afecgivers.org to read about Federal Camel 2020 and THATGSI. God Bless you as you
make a freewill Donation. Click on any of the two links below:
Naijafund:
FEDERAL-CAMEL 2020 (Federal Capital Award Matches For Exceptional Leaders) https://www.naijafund.com/campaign/federal-camel-2020-federal-capital-award-matches-for-exceptional-leaders/
Afec&Givers:
https://www.afecgivers.org/initiative-donations/talenthunt-award-team-for-grassroot-sports-initiative-thatgsi/
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by afecgivers: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
afecgivers:
We need Donation from goodhearted people to Support the upcoming Event tagged Federal Capital Award Matches for Exceptional Leaders (FEDERAL-CAMEL 2020). The program will Commence by January 2020 and End October of same year. Affluent Fitness Empowerment Centre & The Givers CAC/IT/131351 is Empowering over 200 youths in Sports and Entertainment . for further inquiries
Visit www.afecgivers.org to read about Federal Camel 2020 and THATGSI. God Bless you as you
make a freewill Donation. Click on any of the two links below:
Naijafund:
FEDERAL-CAMEL 2020 (Federal Capital Award Matches For Exceptional Leaders) https://www.naijafund.com/campaign/federal-camel-2020-federal-capital-award-matches-for-exceptional-leaders/
Afec&Givers:
https://www.afecgivers.org/initiative-donations/talenthunt-award-team-for-grassroot-sports-initiative-thatgsi/

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by tillaman(m): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sweeetheart:

men with high libido don't mind. why men cheat was not because pussy is differs, na sex drive skills of some ladies dey shark guys brain
you are very correct man but I don’t think I can lay a fugly lady atleast she has to pass for an average Looking girl
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Bonapart(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oloshos posing as actress
Empty skull
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by anselm791(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
superior1:
Christianity hasn’t evaporated since she stopped.

Nothing they won’t do to gain attention

she's right jor.
the people need reform.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by PrincewithGod(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Pity, she and those supporting her forgot that everyone will answer for themselves on judgement day and you can't use the hypocrisy of others as an excuse for not meeting up to God's standard.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by LOWLIFER: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
a
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Butoneday2(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
She just indirectly express her feelings? Cheap Olosho. grin shocked
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Tonnyray: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
One less hypocrite in church.
Life goes on.
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by SuperGood: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
STC30 is a 100% plant-based stem cell product that cures the incurables!
It is safe and very effective.
Great for learning defects and seizures in children. With STC30, no need for operations, kidney dialysis/transplants, chemotherapy, angioplasties, amputations, insulin injections and other painful yet expensive forms of treatment. 07037513174

Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by yeniyeni(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
An so what?
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by Legendguru: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by egopersonified(f): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
Na to pack out of ghana remain
Re: Xandy Kamel: I Stopped Going To Church Because Of Hypocrisy by 9ja083: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
She's secretly telling us that her boyfriend is ugly but she loves him because he's very good in bed. We understand.
I promise you that no one will mock him. U can show him to the world mow. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, MoAbudu And Lai Mohammed (Caption The Photo) / "Simi Is Pregnant And In Her Second Trimester" - Kemi Olunloyo Writes / Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.