Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics (888 Views)

Disgraced Reno Omokri Dumps IPOB, Allies Himself With Igboho / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt / Atheists, Too, Deserve Buhari's Cabinet Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:04am On Nov 19, 2019
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president to Goodluck Jonathan has given reasons he has been silent on the outcome of Kogi election.

Omokri on Monday announced that his silence was as a result of the attitude of Nigerians towards him and the likes of Femi Fani-Kayode and Dino Melaye.

Describing Nigerians as being ungrateful, the former presidential spokesman further announced that henceforth he will stop criticizing President Muhammadu Buhari government and concentrate on evangelism.

According to him, Nigerians deserved the Buhari-led government.

Omokri on his Twitter page wrote: “Some say I am not speaking on Kogi elections. I‘ve tried. I sponsored buses for democracy to ferry Nigerians to vote. I fed them, I have talked and done.

It‘s now time for me to accept that Nigerians deserve the government they have. Let me focus on evangelism.

“Do you now see why I have given up? I‘m one of the few who went into government without stealing, yet the same Nigerians I am fighting for will accuse me of stealing.

“The same Nigerians accuse me of making money from Free Leah Saribu. Now, the latest one: I’m being paid by Apple.

I once thought General Buhari and APC were Nigeria’s problem. In deciding to wash my hands off Nigerian politics, I concluded that we ourselves are the problem. Christ already died for Nigerians, I would not join him to die, I will follow Him and live!

“If Nigerians are grateful people, many people will be willing to die for Nigeria but suppose Femi Fani-Kayode and I are arrested today, who will put their property and money at risk to bail us out the way both of us have put our lives and liberty at risk for Nigeria?

“Fourth and final- Nnamdi Kanu fought for Biafra, and Biafrans appreciate him. If you fight for Nigeria, will Nigerians appreciate you?

Ask GEJ, Dino Melaye and Shehu Sani. General Buhari, Yahaya Bello and El-rufai are looking at them and me and laughing. Would you blame them?”

source: https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/19/nigerians-are-ungrateful-deserve-buhari-govt-omokri-dumps-politics/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by Bewiseedet(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2019
Dis one loud oo. Las las u have been relegated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by sLentlover7778(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2019
When it comes to fighting for Nigeria.. my brother you're OYO (On Your Own)

But when it comes to fighting for Tacha and Mercy, My brother You're the real Hero..

Nobody fight for Nigeria, Nigeria is old enough to fight for herself.. 59 years no be beans

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by voltron14: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2019
E pain am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by Sylraph1: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2019
Even though am not a big fan of yours......I still support you the few times you say that truth...

Nigeria is not fighting for
The deserve their leaders
Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by Jasen1(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Anybody thinking of dying for Nigeria is wasting his or her time

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by kolaaderin: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2019
When you can't beat them you either join of leave them. The defeat is pure indication that Nigerians are done with PDP and their brand of politicians. Reno should give us a clue of where he made the money he is using to travel all over the world and tell us what FFK does for a living outside still spending from his stolen loots.

Yes it all over, we are getting done with old looters, we will soon get to those on the run in APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by slimfit1(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2019
Sowore please strike a deal with DSS Nigeria and Nigerians are not worth dying for don't turn your wife into widow and your children to fatheless children abeg. We are still enjoying in Nigeria when we need you we shall call you.
Buhari will not leave Sowore to go free while he is still in power, it is a fact. Sowore is so powerful will be even more powerful if he is set free.
Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by Mikegking: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2019
I believe it is Bayelsa result that actually made him say quit seeing the people vote apc with open eye even gej.

The kogites he wants to blame tried their best but bello imposed himself on them.

I cant kill myself for nigerians sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by efighter: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Reno Omokri, former aide to ex-president to Goodluck Jonathan has given reasons he has been silent on the outcome of Kogi election.

“If Nigerians are grateful people, many people will be willing to die for Nigeria but suppose Femi Fani-Kayode and I are arrested today, who will put their property and money at risk to bail us out the way both of us have put our lives and liberty at risk for Nigeria?

source: https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/19/nigerians-are-ungrateful-deserve-buhari-govt-omokri-dumps-politics/

If you see DSS at your door, just know that you will be in detention throughout Buhari/Osinbajo and Tinubu/Osinbajo/El-Rufai/Boss Mustapha tenures. Ask Dasuki Sambo and El-Zakzaky and lately Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by beresponsible(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2019
Reno retire. Make person hear word. Apc right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Same thing I have decided to do ...poor Nigerians are the problem, most don't vote ,the few that vote sake they vote ...

They can't hold their government responsible but expect all the help from the middle class ...

Honestly I don't pity them any more

The leaders are a representation of the people ...people would support a political party for nothing ,not that they gain anything

Babe you are in the US enjoy your life ,can't wait to leave this place

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2019
Those that are bold to speak out in such times are gradually throwing in the towel....

It's amazing some people see it as good news.. You are gradually being holed up and you still dont see it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by BobiNick(m): 8:28am On Nov 19, 2019
So na today day break abi. The reason why I never feel any pity whatsoever for those who die during elections because I still don't understand why people still decide to vote for these politicians when they know what the outcome is always like.

These is never any difference about Nigerian elections and violence. Those who wish to die for Nigeria are free to do so. The best decision I made few years ago was leaving Nigeria for good and I don't regret that decision in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by superlanny(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2019
This one never see something, sebi you dey obodo oyinbo dey run mouth like say you chop alligator pepper, You, yes You, Reno Omokri the mentally unstable fellow, is one of those that have put this country where it is today, it is amazing how entities called the opposition suddenly become,saint freedom fighters and the people in power are devil's and the author and destroyer of Nigeria.
But I tell you this, it will be very hard to fool superlanny, you see, APC, PDP and the rest are all birds of a feather, I only support APC partially, because at least they are 50% sincere on development, but trust me am the biggest critic of APC.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by omenka(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2019
The pussý is so afraid to go at Jonathan directly. Useless rètarded punk with a broken moral compass. cheesy

The rètard is more concerned about Kogi than what happened right inside his belly. By the sideline, he chips in praises for Kanu so his useless sheeples would give his useless statement some measure relevance.

Waiting for Ffk to write one of his useless epistles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by Throwback: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2019
Hahahahaha!

It is now that I truly believe that silence is the best answer for a fool.

So Buhari's silence has frustrated the self acclaimed Buhari tormentor?

“Do you now see why I have given up? I‘m one of the few who went into government without stealing, yet the same Nigerians I am fighting for will accuse me of stealing.

“The same Nigerians accuse me of making money from Free Leah Saribu. Now, the latest one: I’m being paid by Apple.

So even he knows how demoralizing false accusations can be? His apology to Saraki's wife already demystified him as a phoney who goes about looking for trouble with poorly researched allegations, only to apologize to those whom he regards as his potential employers.

In the end, the tormentor succumbed to the reality that his propaganda was a futile effort not appreciated by Nigerians who were not deceived by a fake pastor who was living fine in America, while promoting anarchy and chaos in Nigeria.

He even reiterated what many of his critics have claimed, that he loves his own life and would never want to shoulder any discomfort for the sake of Nigerians.

Christ already died for Nigerians, I would not join him to die, I will follow Him and live!

What a pretender and charlatan.

To think he had the nerve to poke fun at Oby Ezekwesili, who has had many physical encounters with the agents of government, while he criticizes from the comfort of Twitter while holidaying around the world.

I love this capitulation of the fake tormentor. Now we know who was the tormentor and who was truly tormented.

In the end, he succumbed to the reality that despite his propaganda of religious and tribal hatred for the APC, his kinsmen in Bayelsa went ahead to put the "Islamic herdsmen" party in charge of the state government.

He could not bear being an all round failure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by diegwu02: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Did i just read Reno saying he's fighting for Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by LabDNA: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2019
Very ungrateful lots.

I support the hate speech and anti-social media bill. Let the 3rd term agenda succeed.
They deserve all the hell they are going through.
Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by gtown: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

Is it Reno Omokiri or Wendel Simling. which one is your name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2019
omenka:
The pussý is so afraid to go at Jonathan directly. Useless rètarded punk with a broken moral compass. cheesy

The rètard is more concerned about Kogi than what happened right inside his belly. By the sideline, he chips in praises for Kanu so his useless sheeples would give his useless statement some measure relevance.

Waiting for Ffk to write one of his useless epistles.

Everything he has done has been for nothing. The moment he saw his kinsmen hoisting the herdsman flag, something would have broken in his brain

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, Deserve Buhari Govt – Omokri Dumps Politics by lastmessenger: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2019
BobiNick:
So na today day break abi. The reason why I never feel any pity whatsoever for those who die during elections because I still don't understand why people still decide to vote for these politicians when they know what the outcome is always like.

These is never any difference about Nigerian elections and violence. Those who wish to die for Nigeria are free to do so. The best decision I made few years ago was leaving Nigeria for good and I don't regret that decision in anyway.
boss show your younger brother way to comot here abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Public School Students To Get Free Notebooks / Blaming Osinbajo, Others In Buhari's Cabinet Over Dss Misconduct Is Mischievous / Igbos Time To Form Operation EKE Mkpochapu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.