Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 (51642 Views)

Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction / Interior Pictures Of The Trains To Be Used For The Lagos Light Rail / Abuja Light Rail: This Is Not Dubai, Tokyo, London, But Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by seanwilliam(m): 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Donexy16:

E say you get small dick
I like the guy because he is sincere.. na micro pennies he get grin
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by somehow: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Nigeria will be better if Lagos too can compete with some other states in Agriculture and food and resources preservation.

No be infrastructure we go dey chop abeg.

Please, I'm not saying infrastructure isn't important. But no be him we go dey chop. That's what I said.

Ever heard of comparative advantage?
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by ademiola123: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
we started before kenaya , kenya don use thier own tire and ours is more expensive
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by thundafire: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ambode planned well but dey eye frog in Bourdillion wanted dey glory God doesn't sleep
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
somehow:

Ever heard of comparative advantage?
kindly educate me bro grin
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by thundafire: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Donexy16:
Nigeria will be better if other states can compete with Lagos in infrastructural development
let the south also be given access to ports for freight ships and watch development in dey south but will the yorubas agree
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by somehow: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

kindly educate me bro grin

Lagos does not have the land for such so no point competiting with those better poised in such

hence the concentration on what she can do best
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by slimfit1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
easymoment:
Have you taken your medicine today?

Did you recommend one for me?
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Donexy16(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
seanwilliam:

LOL, you wicked gan
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by toscolee(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Donexy16:
Nigeria will be better if other states can compete with Lagos in infrastructural development

Lagos will be far better if Tinubu will let it be. It's Africa's 5th largest economy. International airport, Nigeria's largest seaport, Nigeria's most active border in the nation. Alaba, Trinity, Balogun, Lagos island and other big markets. A vibrant tourist industry, manufacturing industries, firms etc. Lagos deserves better....
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Donexy16:

This your moniker ehn.. Is wa o
shocked
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
Smalldick123:
NICE JOB HERE.
continue the good work
Nice one. But why are people appearing with strange monikers these days? Last week, I read a comment posted by one NL member who calls himself MrCork. Waris dis na... shocked
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Smalldick123(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
fairfora:
Nice one. But why are people appearing with strange monikers these days? Last week, I read a comment posted by one NL member who calls himself MrCork. Waris dis na... shocked
we call it. "AUDIO-MONIKER"
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by bbmate: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=bragamycin post=84169833]
This is just a stupid thread to gather views. Those structures have been stuck there exactly like that for close to 10 years now if not more than . In fact that’s where tours now use as accommodations[/quote

why you people always like to lie!!!
work is still be done at Apongbon toward CMS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
somehow:

Lagos does not have the land for such so no point competiting with those better poised in such

hence the concentration on what she can do best

okay. Thanks for the education grin
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Smalldick123(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
seanwilliam:
Na only 4 nairaland
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by 77up(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Nigeria will be better if Lagos too can compete with some other states in Agriculture and food and resources preservation.

No be infrastructure we go dey chop abeg.

Please, I'm not saying infrastructure isn't important. But no be him we go dey chop. That's what I said.
na una type go begin snap pics from airport when you are opportune to go dubai and here you are faulting the infrastructure for food.

The problem is many Nigerians are fraustrated sotey dey don't really know what they want. It is well.
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by allthingsgood: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
slimfit1:
Those pictures means nothing what about the bridges. Stop trying to deceive people. When the governor visit the site then we will believe you but for now your tricks are not going to work. Do you know that in some countries the trains would have been running by now. This is not even up to 20 miles.

God will deliver your bad belle. Awon wailer
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by etrange: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
diegwu02:

Noting really wrong, He was only surprised a Nigerian would be this revealing i.e openly expressing his sexual impairment as his moniker in a forum like nairaland filled with Sex starved females looking for Yam sized manhood.

Two males are shamelessly discussing their dicks in public but you had to drag females into the matter. Awon chauvinistic individuals.
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by 77up(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
slimfit1:
Those pictures means nothing what about the bridges. Stop trying to deceive people. When the governor visit the site then we will believe you but for now your tricks are not going to work. Do you know that in some countries the trains would have been running by now. This is not even up to 20 miles.
Just pray that you don't die of hatred and bad belle tongue even with yellow bus in the pic ,you still never believe .

Stay there they hate while Lagos and SW is growing infrastructurally.
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Harbeeorlar(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
This could have been Port Harcourt but it was turned to abandoned project.
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by paradigmshift(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Donexy16:

what are they competing with lagos for?
lagos is underperforming despite all the allocation and money generated.
if you want other state or region to perform, tell the government to give the east an international airport and standard port, the same should be done in the south south.. development will also be rapid and you will see how the population of lagos will reduce.. other states will do better if they have all that lagos has.
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Dbossmanager: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
77up:
Just pray that you don't die of hatred and bad belle tongue even with yellow bus in the pic ,you still never believe .

Stay there they hate while Lagos and SW is growing infrastructurally.
Another villager from Ondo shouting Lagos Lagos up and down.....
Light rail started by Fashola ....spending billions of dollars on...promised to be functional by 2013.....funds stolen and shared by thieves ...this is 2019....not functional....now 2021....even when the project has been abandoned....
Will the rail complete itself.........
You people will come from your village to Lagos and be eulogising that thief... because you saw brt in Lagos...and be shouting Tinubu Lagos....up and down....as if Lagos was not better than your village before democracy....God will judge us all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Dbossmanager: 1:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Harbeeorlar:
This could have been Port Harcourt but it was turned to abandoned project.
It is an abandoned project here too sir....the money for the project have been stolen .....
Its been over 10 years and still not halfway functional.......
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Harbeeorlar(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
These our leaders will never know peace
Dbossmanager:

It is an abandoned project here too sir....the money for the project have been stolen .....
Its been over 10 years and still not halfway functional.......
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
77up:
na una type go begin snap pics from airport when you are opportune to go dubai and here you are faulting the infrastructure for food.

The problem is many Nigerians are fraustrated sotey dey don't really know what they want. It is well.

Thanks for your words. I appreciate all the pain it took you to write all that.

But I made it clear that I'm not saying infrastructure is not important so I never faulted infrastructure for food. I'm only asking that they invest in Agriculture also.

thanks again for your comment especially the first paragraph grin
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by lexy2014: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Donexy16:

Pls which infrastructure?
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by 77up(m): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks for your words. I appreciate all the pain it took you to write all that.

But I made it clear that I'm not saying infrastructure is not important so I never faulted infrastructure for food. I'm only asking that they invest in Agriculture also.

thanks again for your comment especially the first paragraph grin
lolz grin ok am sorry for the insult . But Lagos too dey try on agriculture small now , haven't you heard about LAKE rice , Fishing etc ? . You know that Lagos don't have cultivation land like that , I guess that's why it's more of infrastructure.
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Kennydoc(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
Donexy16:

Stop being unrealistic here. Lagos leaders aren't doing anything special. By virtue of its geographical location, population and the infrastructure that have been established in it over the years both by the government and private investors, Lagos is bound to remain the richest city in Nigeria possibly forever.

Every country has megacities and smaller cities and towns. In the UK for example, London which is a city in England is more populous and richer than any of Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland (which are all countries within the UK). In the US, Los Angeles as a city is richer than some American states.

Mind you that despite how rich Lagos is, it is still the most indebted state in Nigeria. A state whose budget is 10 times larger than the budgets of some states is owing a very massive debt. Ask yourself, what have the leaders of Lagos actually been doing with such huge amount of money? This light rail has been on for over 15 years despite an average budget of over 500bn per annum since it started.

The level of mismanagement in Lagos is probably worse than Kogi state but because of the humongous amount of funds available to the state, even the little left over still seems enough to run the state at the end.
Re: Photos Of The Lagos State Light Rail That Will Begin Operation From 2021 by Adakintroy2: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Donexy16:

Nigeria will be better if politics do not concentrate all the top government and private business/ headquarters in lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Transports People With Fridge On A Flooded Road, Makes Money From Flooding / Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) / Trucks Collide With Bus In Lagos. 2 Women Killed, Six Injured (Disturbing Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.