Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Davido Unveils Forthcoming Album ‘A Good Time’ Tracklist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Unveils Forthcoming Album ‘A Good Time’ Tracklist (211 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Davido Unveils Tyler Perry First Studio Project / Davido Unveils Lovely New Photos Of His Cute Daughter Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Unveils Forthcoming Album ‘A Good Time’ Tracklist by vicloaded247(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2019
Nigerian superstar, Davido has finally unveiled the tracklisting for his sophomore project, ‘A Good Time’ album.

Davido’s highly anticipated body of work, ‘A Good Time’ houses 17-tracks which features Chris Brown, Popcaan, Gunna, Boogie With Da Hoodie, Summer Walker, Dremo, Naira Marley, Zlatan, and Yonda.

Production credit from hit-maker, Shizzi Kiddominant, Speroach Beatz and others. The album is expected to be out next weekend.

According to Davido on Instagram;

It’s been a journey to get to this point and I am so grateful to God and everyone who has contributed to my success.

This album was recorded between Lagos, Atlanta, Accra, London and Los Angeles and I had the best time of my life creating it.

To all the producers, songwriters, engineers and featured artistes I am eternally grateful to you guys for working with me.

November 22nd we let the world know why it’s “A Good Time”.

See the tracklist below;
https://vicloaded247.com/davido-unveils-forthcoming-album-a-good-time-tracklist/
Re: Davido Unveils Forthcoming Album ‘A Good Time’ Tracklist by vicloaded247(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2019
this album go mad oo
Re: Davido Unveils Forthcoming Album ‘A Good Time’ Tracklist by vicloaded247(m): 8:55am On Nov 19, 2019
OBO to the world
Re: Davido Unveils Forthcoming Album ‘A Good Time’ Tracklist by davuvid(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2019
Dude has worked hard for his career regardless of his background.

Kudos to him and his wife......they are sure having "a good time"

In other news, give your kids a good time by getting them an educational mini tab today to make learning more fun
Please go through my thread for pics.
Contact is on my Siggy cool cool

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO : Simi - Selense (official Video) / NUC Uncovers 100 Fake Professors In Nigerian Universities / Top 5 Yemi Alade Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.