Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ex-bbnaija: Ella Cries For Help “my Mum Needs 600k For Operation” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-bbnaija: Ella Cries For Help “my Mum Needs 600k For Operation” (381 Views)

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu / "My Mum Needs 600k For Operation" - Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Ella Cries For Help / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-bbnaija: Ella Cries For Help “my Mum Needs 600k For Operation” by ginimary: 9:40am On Nov 19, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALABA.COM)-BBNaija 2019 reality star, Ella, has taken to social media to call for help from well-meaning Nigerians. The 30-year-old lady explained that her mother needs the sum of N600k for an operation. Intimacy therapist, Jaruma, rose up to the task and gave Ella the money, she also commended her courage to ask publicly.

Being in the limelight is both a blessing and a curse seeing as people expect you to be well put together and not have the need to ask others for help. Well, time has proven that even celebs have regular people problems. Just recently, BBNaija 2019 star, Ella, took to her Instagram page to ask for help for her ailing mother.

According to the reality star, her mother needs the sum of N600k for an operation. Ella wrote: “This is a cry for help.. my mum needs you @jaruma_empire pls mama” Intimacy therapist, Jaruma, responded to Ella’s cries for help and reportedly sent her the N600k needed for her mother’s operation.

Jaruma also commended Ella’s bravery for publicly asking for help seeing as she is also a celeb and people might mock her for being in need. Jaruma wrote: “N600,000 sent! Ella tried & tried secretly & she called so many people for help secretly but no one wants to give! She had no choice but to open up & tell the world about the reality she is in @therealmissella”

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/ex-bbnaija-ella-cries-for-help-my-mum-needs-600k-for-operation/

Re: Ex-bbnaija: Ella Cries For Help “my Mum Needs 600k For Operation” by angelEmade: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2019
celebrities and audio money

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Becomes The First Pepper Dem Ex Housemate To Reach 1M Followers On IG / Happy Birthday!! Freshgbedu CEO, Comrade Onyeme Chinedu Godspower / Davido Gives Two Fans 1 Million Naira Each Has Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.