Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu (30251 Views)

Don Jazzy, D’banj & Wande Coal Perform At Rapper Ikechukwu’s Wedding / Davido And Burna Boy Didn't Fight. It Is A Lie. Show Me Proof. Rapper Ikechukwu. / Rapper Ikechukwu Mocks Tacha Body Odour, Dbanj, Uche Jombo, Juliet Ibrahim React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Gistmedia10: 3:14pm On Feb 23
In a recent interview via Instagram video call with Daddy Freeze, rapper Ikechukwu shared that his marriage to Ella is over. The couple, who had their traditional wedding in May 2021, cited irreconcilable differences as the reason behind the split. Ikechukwu expressed sadness about the situation but emphasized that some issues just couldn't be resolved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDDxXvLUX3g

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by tubolancer(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23
Better they go separate ways than kill each other.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by OVB123: 3:24pm On Feb 23
Celebrities and divorce are like Tom and Jerry.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by EreluRoz: 3:25pm On Feb 23
Most men are having anger issues, this marriage was broken because of anger that was not managed. One party was always gaslighting the other.

Leave relationship alone if you find it hard to apologize when your partner is upset with you.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by immortalcrown(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23
We don hear. At least, no reason to type RIP in this case.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Obierika(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23
After dem don use pre-wedding pics take bombard us angry

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Opanka44(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23
1kg of cooking gas now lasts longer than people's marriages these days

Nigeria is harder than anything hard now.

Abeg anyone who can help should pls help before we all die here. Nothing is too small

One-four-eight-seven-five-zero-six-three-seven-nine

Access Bank

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by illicit(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23
Eeyah

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by cutecommend: 3:58pm On Feb 23
Make the right choice in marriage.. A terrible marriage can be unbearable..
Let me give you this: See how you couldn't endure that toxic friend, job etc. Now imagine entering a lifetime of toxicity

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by GoodSpirit: 3:58pm On Feb 23
EreluRoz:
Most men are having anger issues, this marriage was broken because of anger that was not managed. One party was always gaslighting the other.

Leave relationship alone if you find it hard to apologize when your partner is upset with you.

Get well soon, you will be fine grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Seyi8750: 10:01am On Feb 24
Your marriage is over because you are not man enough to get married. Better than killing each other.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Obakoolex(m): 10:02am On Feb 24
So undecided
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by jubrilELsudan: 10:02am On Feb 24
AND THEN?....SO WHAT MUST WE DO?....SHOULD WE CRY?

5 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by silverkings: 10:03am On Feb 24
Opanka44:
1kg of cooking gas now lasts longer than people's marriages these days

This one got me laughing

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Macnnoli4(m): 10:03am On Feb 24
G
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by slaawomirr: 10:04am On Feb 24
Damnnn niggar

niggar

Ikechukwu that year

I remember the song my my name is ekeeeechukwu

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by CSNg: 10:04am On Feb 24
Ok...happy single life bro
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by pocohantas(f): 10:05am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:

Do you know him personally? cheesy

I agree with you on the apology and forgiveness part. Very important!

7 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Sccarrr: 10:05am On Feb 24
Na Ik go most likely fuvk up..when men say things like this, just know 😂

"Ikechukwu expressed sadness about the situation but emphasized that some issues just couldn't be resolved"..

1 Like

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by davidtemi(m): 10:05am On Feb 24
Okay ikechukwu
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by 9jabox(m): 10:05am On Feb 24
Wait, na the same Ella wey Terry Tha Rapman been dey kpansh that year abi na another woman?

I just want get something clear here.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Fiscus105(m): 10:06am On Feb 24
Anybody that is planning to marry a famous/celebrities, should be planning that he/she wants to marry our instead of my husband/wife.

I will advise such individual to think deeply if he/she would be able to cope going forward with community husband/wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Amumaigwe: 10:06am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:

You are really heartbroken. I wish you quick healing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by GlorifiedGod: 10:06am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:

How old are you really?
I don’t really comment on posts here but your stupidity did catch my attention

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Quest7777: 10:06am On Feb 24
Ok noted.
Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by CollectMoney: 10:07am On Feb 24
Which Nigerian rapper been dey date white lady that year?

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Jewessgratitud3: 10:07am On Feb 24
Do people still regard what they have today as marriage? Haha.... People that can't make simple sacrifices, how can they keep a marriage that requires making huger sacrifices and intentionality to make it work?

Everyone is just looking for personal gains and unrealistic expectations/ benefits from the other person and when it not forth coming as envisaged, they take a bow.

Life goes on.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by Zupay: 10:09am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:

Na women whey no get anger issues! shocked

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu by composure: 10:10am On Feb 24
EreluRoz:

Not most men having anger issues that lead to dissolution of marriage but rather the men refused to be controled by feminist women which is a good one for me.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Austine Okorodudu Uses Tricycle For His Wedding (pics) / Olamide: "Making Heaven Would Be My Biggest Achievement" / A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.