Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

The Book Of Life; Is Your Name There? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Life; Is Your Name There? (150 Views)

Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Book Of Life; Is Your Name There? by BelovedCityWatch: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2019
I was in a vision and I saw I was going through a gate and within it I saw a man like they were two and one was standing beside a desk and on the desk was a very large book and he said to me, let us check and see if your name is in the book, and we checked and checked! The book was very large with lots of names on it and then I saw my name in the book with my picture on it, though it seems blur because I wasn't seeing clearly and the message is also being impacted into my consciousness, I was very happy and then I woke up. Jesus talked about the book of life, he told his disciples "do not rejoice because the demons obey you but that your name is written in the book of life"

Luke 10:20. His your name written in the book of Life? This is a question you need to ask yourself. For your name to be written in the book of life, you need to give your life to Jesus first, accept him as your LORD and Personal Savior and then keep walking in his ways, in his righteousness. If you were once a Christian but have departed from the faith I'm encouraging you to return back to the lover of your soul, give yourself to him and let him continue to be the shepherd of your life. The scripture says in Revelation 3:5 - "he that overcome will be clothed in white garment, and I will not blot out his name from the book of life but I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels. Endeavor not to have your name blotted out in the book of life, rather give your life and all to Jesus, Amen.

If you will like to give your life to Jesus, or you will like to rededicate your life to him, kindly say this prayer:

LORD JESUS, I come before you as a lost sinner, I recognize that you came to this sinful world and died for the salvation of my soul, you also rose up from the grave that I may arise with you on the resurrection morning, O LORD I believe in you and today I accept you as my Personal LORD and savior, have mercy on me and clothe me with your garment of righteousness, write my name in the book of life and help me to continue to live with the consciousness of your Holy Spirit in me. Thank you LORD JESUS, today I declare that I am saved, I am born again, I am of Jesus and I am for Jesus, Amen.

If you say that prayer kindly let us know we will like to help you grow in the word of God, you can contact us through our email address belovedcitywatch@gmail.com or on +2348132253255

May God bless you abundantly, Amen.

Beloved City Watch an interdenominational gathering of God's people with purpose of rooting God's word into the heart of men.

Making God's word the center of your life.

You can reach out to us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or send your mails to belovedcitywatch@gmail.com

Join us and partner with us as we expand the kingdom of God upon the face of the earth even as we prepare for His second coming.

What I say unto you, I say unto all WATCH.

(1) (Reply)

The Positive Might Not Be So Positive / 'the Birth Of Isaac" / Amazing Recitation Sheikh Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.