Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? (8475 Views)

How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! / The Birth And Death Of Yahweh(from The BOOK OF TRUTH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 4:41am On May 10, 2018
The greatest of the Christian faith is the knowledge and experience with absolutely assurance that there is a world far, beyond the sights, vision and experience of the natural world, it's called the secret place of the most high, Zion! The Joy of the whole universe. The Northern City, the city of our comfort and passion for perfection. The truth is only the chosen are promoted to join the seeing. Many hear the sound but can not understand the voice.

JESUS CHRIST gave a hint of this while he preached..

New Living Translation
Why can't you understand what I am saying? It's because you can't even hear me! John 8:43.

And I believe the Saints should be in high rejoicing all day, all seasons and not to look back to destructions which are in this world. You've been already warned ahead that in this world you will experience lots of trouble,but in the world beyond your senses,in the presence of God Almighty, the kingdom of beloved son of God Almighty there is absolutely perfect peace.

New Living Translation
And if our hope in Christ is only for this life, we are more to be pitied than anyone in the world. 1 Corinthians 15:19.

There is something more, something more precious than gold. It's to know that your name is written in the book of life.

Philippians 4:3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

He knew that their names are written in the book of life.
Oh, what knowledge, what concept, I really love this Brother.

Here are Bible verses about the book of life. Read it slowly, attentively and repeatedly. Don't rush.

10:20
Verse Concepts
"Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven."

Hebrews 12:22-23
But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Daniel 12:1
Verse Concepts
"Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.

Philippians 4:3
Verse Concepts
Indeed, true companion, I ask you also to help these women who have shared my struggle in the cause of the gospel, together with Clement also and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.

Revelation 3:5
Verse Concepts
'He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Revelation 21:27
Verse Concepts
and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Exodus 32:31-33
Then Moses returned to the LORD, and said, "Alas, this people has committed a great sin, and they have made a god of gold for themselves. "But now, if You will, forgive their sin--and if not, please blot me out from Your book which You have written!" The LORD said to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book.

Psalm 69:27-28
Add iniquity to their iniquity, And may they not come into Your righteousness. May they be blotted out of the book of life And may they not be recorded with the righteous.

Revelation 13:8
Verse Concepts
All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

Revelation 17:8
Verse Concepts
"The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come.

Psalm 56:8
Verse Concepts
You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle Are they not in Your book?

Psalm 139:16
Verse Concepts
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.

Malachi 3:16
Verse Concepts
Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by hakeem4(m): 6:03am On May 10, 2018
Let me think on how to get my name into Forbes list first . After that I’d think of the book of life later

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:19am On May 10, 2018
hakeem4:
Let me think on how to get my name into Forbes list first . After that I’d think of the book of life later

You may want to read your signature again. These days folks talk even before they think. How pitiable!!!

22 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2018
Love to love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by orisa37: 4:25pm On May 10, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Love to love you

May The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. You are on His Will !!!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by sKeetz(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2018
Book of life ko

People stil believe in such nonsense? You would think that with the advance in science, people would relegate such silly beliefs to the museums where they belong.

It's quite sad.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by budaatum: 12:43am On May 11, 2018
Psalm 15 Living Bible (TLB)
1 Lord, who may go and find refuge and shelter in your tabernacle up on your holy hill?
2 Anyone who leads a blameless life and is truly sincere. 3 Anyone who refuses to slander others, does not listen to gossip, never harms his neighbor, 4 speaks out against sin, criticizes those committing it, commends the faithful followers of the Lord, keeps a promise even if it ruins him, 5 does not crush his debtors with high interest rates, and refuses to testify against the innocent despite the bribes offered him—such a man shall stand firm forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2018
sKeetz:
Book of life ko

People stil believe in such nonsense? You would think that with the advance in science, people would relegate such silly beliefs to the museums where they belong.

It's quite sad.

Your mind how perverted it's become. Why didn't you forget about your manhood with the advent of science and technology. You should have been using robots to have children. And also ask them to raise them for you.

I see that some are destined to destruction some to eternal life.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by sKeetz(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Your mind how perverted it's become. Why didn't you forget about your manhood with the advent of science and technology. You should have been using robots to have children. And also ask them to raise them for you.

I see that some are destined to destruction some to eternal life.

If you don't have any useful point to make, why don't you just shut up instead of spewing this balderdash.

The amusing thing is that you probably feel you've made a lot of sense. Smh.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2018
Glorious Jesus Christ

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by adoyi8: 5:52pm On May 11, 2018
Is it still the book of life? I thought that it has been updated to "Website of life".

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:20pm On May 11, 2018
adoyi8:
Is it still the book of life? I thought that it has been updated to "Website of life".

I pray you become very seriously with your heart and mouth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2018
orisa37:

May The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
You are on His Will !!!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by adoyi8: 12:25am On May 13, 2018
lightblazingnow:

I pray you become very seriously with your heart and mouth

I pray you start proofreading your posts before hitting the submit button.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by orunto27: 5:51am On May 13, 2018
Yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by imhere: 6:38am On May 13, 2018
It is a question we should be pondering on every day so that we can live to please God. It will also help us to work our ways toward perfection.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2018
Thank you lord Christ Jesus

1 Like

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by wwwtortoise(m): 10:14am On May 13, 2018
adoyi8:

Seun caused all these; the incessant ridicule on Christianity.

One gets to swear an oath before posting a comment on Muslim threads while Christian threads are porous for urchins to have a comic field day.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by HeyCorleone(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2018
Not even our top GOs are sure their name is the book of life. No one knows for sure.
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Mologi(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2018
Is it university of ibadan'?

8 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 13, 2018
Help me check my name please. I don't have time to read that.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by ohlynxx93(m): 10:15am On May 13, 2018
Na God fit answer dat one
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by nairalanduseles: 10:15am On May 13, 2018
i know my name is in a book called e passport

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16am On May 13, 2018
Amen.
It is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by missjane: 10:16am On May 13, 2018
Yes it's in the book of life

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by Nobody: 10:16am On May 13, 2018
No need to think on it after all Adeboye said if you don't pay your tithes you are pretty much screwed ...meaning as long as you pay tithe you are good to go

So forget about lvijng a good life or being good just pay your tithe according to Adeboye

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by bjayx: 10:17am On May 13, 2018
My name dey....go confirm

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by shamecurls(m): 10:17am On May 13, 2018
Yes.

It's gonna be alphabetically and am most certain am gonna make it.

Likes of Ngozi, Tania, Peter and Co might not make it cos heaven will be filled up before it gets to there alphabet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by iamkingzlee(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2018
Nofavours, is your name in the book of laive?
Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by roqrules04(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2018
Nysc book of life grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by allanphash7(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2018
Where do they sell the book

I want to buy and check if my name is there

3 Likes

Re: Do You Know If Your Name Is In The Book Of Life? by bangging(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2018
lightblazingnow:
The greatest of the Christian faith is the knowledge and experience with absolutely assurance that there is a world far, beyond the sights, vision and experience of the natural world, it's called the secret place of the most high, Zion! The Joy of the whole universe. The Northern City, the city of our comfort and passion for perfection. The truth is only the chosen are promoted to join the seeing. Many hear the sound but can not understand the voice.

JESUS CHRIST gave a hint of this while he preached..

New Living Translation
Why can't you understand what I am saying? It's because you can't even hear me! John 8:43.

And I believe the Saints should be in high rejoicing all day, all seasons and not to look back to destructions which are in this world. You've been already warned ahead that in this world you will experience lots of trouble,but in the world beyond your senses,in the presence of God Almighty, the kingdom of beloved son of God Almighty there is absolutely perfect peace.

New Living Translation
And if our hope in Christ is only for this life, we are more to be pitied than anyone in the world. 1 Corinthians 15:19.

There is something more, something more precious than gold. It's to know that your name is written in the book of life.

Philippians 4:3 And I intreat thee also, true yokefellow, help those women which laboured with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellowlabourers, whose names are in the book of life.

He knew that their names are written in the book of life.
Oh, what knowledge, what concept, I really love this Brother.

Here are Bible verses about the book of life. Read it slowly, attentively and repeatedly. Don't rush.

10:20
Verse Concepts
"Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven."

Hebrews 12:22-23
But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,

Daniel 12:1
Verse Concepts
"Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.

Philippians 4:3
Verse Concepts
Indeed, true companion, I ask you also to help these women who have shared my struggle in the cause of the gospel, together with Clement also and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life.

Revelation 3:5
Verse Concepts
'He who overcomes will thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Revelation 21:27
Verse Concepts
and nothing unclean, and no one who practices abomination and lying, shall ever come into it, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Exodus 32:31-33
Then Moses returned to the LORD, and said, "Alas, this people has committed a great sin, and they have made a god of gold for themselves. "But now, if You will, forgive their sin--and if not, please blot me out from Your book which You have written!" The LORD said to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book.

Psalm 69:27-28
Add iniquity to their iniquity, And may they not come into Your righteousness. May they be blotted out of the book of life And may they not be recorded with the righteous.

Revelation 13:8
Verse Concepts
All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

Revelation 17:8
Verse Concepts
"The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come.

Psalm 56:8
Verse Concepts
You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle Are they not in Your book?

Psalm 139:16
Verse Concepts
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them.

Malachi 3:16
Verse Concepts
Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name.
yes,coz am still alive...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A Great Father He Is! / Women On Trousers In The Church / 5 People Who Sold Their Souls To The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.