Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) (31711 Views)

Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Adamu Fagengawo Slump, Dies In Dubai (photo) / Sule Lamido In Private Meeting With Atiku In Dubai [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by A305: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sad! See my cheap sig
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by Youngbucks58(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rip lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by Maxwelltf: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rip to Dead.

We have to agreed Dubai is the 37th state of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by donsoronzo: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
HeWrites:
A c

The former lawmaker added: “I extend my heartfelt condolences to his immediate family and pray God to grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. May his soul rest in perfect peace. I also specially condole with our leader, His Excellency former Vice President, Alhaji @atiku, Wazirin Adamawa.

https://twitter.com/YakubDogara/status/1196727557846159363?s=19
Yakubu Dogara is still a member of the House of Representatives.

http://igberetvnews.com/1145266/atikus-close-aide-umar-pariya-dies-dubai-photo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Davido started it!

Crazy things are happening in this Dubai every Nigerians are running to cry
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by Tulsaguy: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Born in Nigeria, died in Dubai...solomon grundy
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by ekestic1976(f): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
HeWrites:
A close aide of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Umar Pariya, has died.

Pariya passed on Tuesday morning in Dubai, UAE after a brief illness.

A family source was quoted saying Pariya had been on life support for two weeks before his death, Igbere TV reports.

Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, said in a series of tweets on Tuesday that he received the news with shock.

“I received with shock the sad news of the sudden death of Alhaji Umar Pariya. Alh Pariya was an exceptionally gifted and energetic man who pursued with courage; causes that were larger than himself. Humility was his trademark and loyalty his seal,” he wrote.

The former lawmaker added: “I extend my heartfelt condolences to his immediate family and pray God to grant them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. May his soul rest in perfect peace. I also specially condole with our leader, His Excellency former Vice President, Alhaji @atiku, Wazirin Adamawa.

“Undoubtedly, you have lost a loyal, hardworking and committed associate who stood by and with you in all circumstances. May God comfort you and fill the huge vacuum created by Alhaji Pariya’s demise.”

Na inside home he die.
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by ubimagos: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Do people fall sick in Dubai too? Atiku and Dubai self! May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by Charly68: 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
He enjoyed Nigeria wealth abroad till death RIP
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by Distinctnoble89(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
HeWrites:
A close aide of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Umar Pariya, has died.

Pariya passed on Tuesday morning in Dubai, UAE after a brief illness.

A family source was quoted saying Pariya had been on life support for two weeks before his death, Igbere TV reports.

Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara, said in a series of tweets on Tuesday that he received the news with shock.

“I received with shock the sad news of the sudden death of Alhaji Umar Pariya. Alh Pariya was an exceptionally gifted and energetic man who pursued with courage; causes that were larger than himself. Humility was his trademark and loyalty his seal,” he wrote.

“Undoubtedly, you have lost a loyal, hardworking and committed associate who stood by and with you in all circumstances. May God comfort you and fill the huge vacuum created by Alhaji Pariya’s demise.”

RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
London is the old or new capital according to Buhari. Few more years Dubai people will start deporting Nigerians watch.
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by somehow: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kestolove:
And Atiku is still alive, even buhari
And you are still alive?
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by BotherMleeper(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dear Dogara,

How is it "sudden death" if he'd been on life support for 2 weeks?

1 Like

Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by moshino(m): 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kestolove:

Even you
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by LordReed(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
RIP
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by Newboss(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
AryaSand:

I'm not even understanding again. Dubai is beginning to have more Nigerians than Nigeria.

Because it's much easier to reside in Dubai that any other place on earth, if you can afford it.
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by efighter: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kestolove:

Watch your mouth, many of those who wished Buhari death are dying one by one. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

1 Like

Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by Chummynoni(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
rip
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by SexytorresE(f): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Please he should be bury there as well.
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kai we have really taken hits in our quest for good governance ..it's time to surrender this battle to God .
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
crackhouse:
Dubai again. Heard about 15m Nigerians visit dubai yearly and later they will say Buhari is not doing well.

15 million people worldwide not Nigerians ..get your facts right and stop being dull like your Buhari

1 Like

Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by Legendguru: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by Johans1991: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Heart attack because atiku refused to cum
Re: Umar Pariya Dies In Dubai (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2019
May his soul rest in peace!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmad Caught Using Twitter Despite Ban - FIJ / Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.