Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. (31714 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / Aisha Buhari In Jefferson Bribery Scandal Not President Buhari’s Wife — Ex-efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by udyheart01(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
I still find it surprising that Buhari's wife could donate N137 million to internally displaced persons (IDP) in Adamawa, an action she has never done before.

I have spent over N3000 recharge cards calling people in Katsina State if she has ever donated
common mats to a mosque, but the answer remains No.

She has never given any financial help publicly that I know of, but all from the moon, she brings
out this evil donation. How did she get this money when her husband, Muhammadu Buhari
borrowed N27 million just to pick the APC presidential form?

This Greek gift is totally unacceptable, condemnable and not to be tolerated in our democracy. We should not encourage emergency donors who bring money during elections just to deceive the populace. She has her home state, where she could have made donations to, but she didn't, and went to faraway Adamawa to give.

This is hypocrisy taken too far, a faux and a big media goof. Whoever advised her in Buhari's
media team have only succeeded in taking away some integrity and current shine that Buhari
enjoys and I hope my friends in the media committee takes note. We cannot condemn the PDP, while APC scream hypocritical change to us. What manner of change is this? Charity begins at home and it must begin long before now.

Madam, your gift is not accepted even in heaven.

327 Likes 42 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Trut(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
udyheart01:
I still find it surprising that Buhari's wife could
donate N137 million to internally displaced
persons (IDP) in Adamawa, an action she has
never done before.
I have spent over N3000 recharge cards calling
people in Katsina State if she has ever donated
common mats to a mosque, but the answer
remains No.
She has never given any financial help publicly
that I know of, but all from the moon, she brings
out this evil donation. How did she get this
money when her husband, Muhammadu Buhari
borrowed N27 million just to pick the APC
presidential form?
This Greek gift is totally unacceptable,
condemnable and not to be tolerated in our
democracy. We should not encourage
emergency donors who bring money during
elections just to deceive the populace. She has
her home state, where she could have made
donations to, but she didn't, and went to
faraway Adamawa to give.
This is hypocrisy taken too far, a faux and a big
media goof. Whoever advised her in Buhari's
media team have only succeeded in taking away
some integrity and current shine that Buhari
enjoys and I hope my friends in the media
committee takes note. We cannot condemn the
PDP, while APC scream hypocritical change to
us. What manner of change is this? Charity
begins at home and it must begin long before
now.
Madam, your gift is not accepted even in
heaven.

Seconded

155 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by ArchEnemy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2015
Chief, what is wrong with that woman donating 137 million naira? If she has the means, why not?
And who says she cant be 'richer' than her husband

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by DONOCSO(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lolo.... udyheart01 she's getting closer to the corridor of power and her husband is now wearing Ise Agwu so she can afford to do anything.

PN: I commented from the galaxy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by udyheart01(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Chief, what is wrong with that woman donating 137 million naira? If she has the means, why not?
So She had 137M yet her hubby went to borrow
27M to buy APC form. What a deceit? What a
change?
#WakeUp!

301 Likes 31 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by ArchEnemy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
udyheart01:

So She had 137M yet her hubby went to borrow
27M to buy APC form. What a deceit? What a
change?
#WakeUp!
its showmansip Bro. Na all of them get am.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by ionsman: 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Why telling us you have spent up to 3000 naira on cards?
Naija sha.

154 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by worthytalk: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mama Peace remains the woman to beat.

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by udyheart01(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
ionsman:
Naija sha.
And Buhari Told Us He Had Just 1m.
Apcians sha

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by dondo83(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
i was not surprised to see insinuations like how did she get the money .please note the news does not say the items donated were procured by mrs buhari or that she used her money.there are many members of apc and many symphatisers of the party that can collaborate for a noble cause such as this what is required is for the leadership to enjoy the good will of the people.if mrs buhari ask for donation from people to be able to give the displaced people something,i am sure many will give to her because of the believe in her and her husband.

209 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by udyheart01(m): 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
DONOCSO:
Lolo.... udyheart01 she's getting closer to the corridor of power and her husband is now wearing Ise Agwu so she can afford to do anything.

PN: I commented from the galaxy.
What's your ba3 %?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by demelza: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
A Nairalander's Totally Irrelevant View on Buhari's Beautiful Wife.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by udyheart01(m): 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
demelza:
A Nairalander's Totally Irrelevant View on Buhari's Beautiful Wife.
Really? Desist From Commenting On Irrelevant Views!

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by ionsman: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2015
udyheart01:

And Buhari Told Us He Had Just 1m.
Apcians sha
Lol dont make yourself look stupid.Buhari told you he had just one million? Please watch his interview on ebony life tv for clarity purpose.

35 Likes

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by demelza: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
udyheart01:
Really? Desist From Commenting On Irrelevant Views!
I just wanted you to be aware cos its obvious you think you are making sense. And that is really bad for society Sir.

36 Likes

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by udyheart01(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
ionsman:

Lol dont make yourself look stupid.Buhari told you he had just one million? Please watch his interview on ebony life tv for clarity purpose.
Before Or After Declaring His Asset?

2 Likes

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Dbboy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
Even patience president wife has not donated such sum. Where did she get such money.
Janjawid and hypocrisy we they watch.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by blackCITIZEN(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2015
[

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
I ve #1m in ma acct, I don't ve money, I ve one house. Na wetin d man talk. Buh all his kids and grand kids are studying in d UK, and his wife just donated dis huge some of money, den ya begin to ask, where did dis woman get d money from? Buhari nids to tell us abt d $2.8b fela sang abt. He shld tell us wad and how he spent all dat money.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Trailblazer1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
I refused to be deceived by buharis false integrity. It has been series of lie from the on set. Buhari has been soacked into the murky waters of politics and will never come out clean.
After forgery(certificate) and perjury(lying under oath), where lies buhari's integrity undecided undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Change2015(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
ionsman:
Naija sha.

You mind person?
It would be obvious to someone with a brain that the money does not come from Buhari’s pocket, but was contributed but friends /associates for them to present for pr purposes. Happens all the time.

#change
#GMB
#APC

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by agabaI23(m): 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
udyheart01:
never done before.
remains No.
presidential form?
faraway Adamawa to give.
now.
heaven.
Where did Aisha Buhari get 137 million from when his husband borrowed just 27 million to pick APC presidential form?

25 Likes

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by walexbiz(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dbboy:
Even patience president wife has not donated such sum. Where did she get such money.
Janjawid and hypocrisy we they watch.

pej didnt donate such because she doesnt have the heart to do such but we know she shas such money considering the building she erected in her home town. Come to think of it isn't it better than the rice gej was sharing to the idp with his campaign pix on it. I have been to rally and i have seen party sharing money for their supporters whereas there are people who are really in need of this money, there is no better person who deserve money than people who have been cut away from their means of livelyhood. Ops the only sensible thing you could have complained about should be timing but you are less intelligent than gej to know this. Please the act of sharing should be commended and appreciated so that it can encourage people to do more,

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by masseratti: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
I don't know how she got the money, but it will be a disgrace if she brought out the money from her pocket and not from donations,that said OP your opinion is skewed I don't know why you are asking people in Katsina if she has donated such an amount,she donated to IDP in Adamawa do you have IDP in Katsina? If you don't then please go and sleep.

26 Likes

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 13, 2015
Its OK to get Gej rice or Gej phone but an APC donation is bad because it is from APC, abi? She has never done, ryt? One question I want you to answer is if we have an agency that records donations. Or where did you get ur fact from?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by OneNaira6: 2:15am On Feb 13, 2015
ArchEnemy:
She's a makeup artist. Na cosmetology degree she get. Abeg na whose makeup she dey do to make more than her husband?

9 Likes

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by dustmalik: 2:45am On Feb 13, 2015
dondo83:

i was not surprised to see insinuations like how did she get the money .please note the news does not say the items donated were procured by mrs buhari or that she used her money.there are many members of apc and many symphatisers of the party that can collaborate for a noble cause such as this what is required is for the leadership to enjoy the good will of the people.if mrs buhari ask for donation from people to be able to give the displaced people something,i am sure many will give to her because of the believe in her and her husband.

I'm glad to see that there are still people with common sense on here. The thing is, hate, and the need to discredit Buhari, would never allow some ignoramus to see things the right way.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by dokyOloye: 4:40am On Feb 13, 2015
Who knows if Al shabab,ISIS,al qaeda,Sudan's janjagrass etc have started funding their fellow sharia advocate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by mandhi(m): 4:50am On Feb 13, 2015
udyheart01:
never done before.
remains No.
presidential form?
faraway Adamawa to give.
now.
heaven.
Op Try to do your research very well before Airing ur points. I don't mean to spoil ur efforts but try to cover all angles before tabling ur points to the general public.
I have no idea why Mrs Buhari is making donation now and even if she did am sure it's under the alias of APC leaders wives or something cause on the day of Donation they were all around her and am also sure that they all contributed to get 137m(APC leaders wives). Also you should know that Mrs Buhari is from Adamawa and not Katsina as pointed out by you. She's the daughter of the Galadimma Adamawa when GMB married her.
The point am trying to make here is do your research properly before making it public.
In anyway, GOD Bless her for donating the little they have in the APC without branding it as the PDP have been doing but did not call that evil. It's Mrs Buhari donation that's evil.
This is hypocrisy don't u think.
GOD Bless APC
GOD Bless Nigeria. We need dat Change.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 13, 2015
Wicked woman. You are counting in hundreds of millions and yet you couldn't even borrow your husband Buhari 25m to buy APC form. You allowed him to take bank loan and you know that bank loan brings a lot of high blood pressure and memory loss . grin grin grin

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by fitzmayowa: 6:21am On Feb 13, 2015
ArchEnemy:

I hope she didn't borrow the 137million naira, because her husband claimed he borrowed 27million naira to purchase his presidential nomination form...So how come the wife is donating 137million naira to people

Our politician and their greek gifts, how come she is donating now after all this years of nothing like that Our politician come with gestures like this when they want something, just to deceive some set of people to vote for them...SMH

10 Likes

Re: My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. by Delafruita(m): 6:27am On Feb 13, 2015
Misinformation seems to be the order of the day.the donation was made by Mrs Buhari on behalf of the Buhari campaign organization.all the pharmaceutical products were supplied by Mopson Pharmaceuticals at a cost of 16.9million naira.the bogus figure of 137million is manufactured and totally untrue and even if it was true,would still not be out of place because she donated those items on behalf of the campaign

52 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gbenga Abiola, Youngest Council Boss In Lagos / Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / ‘baba Go Slow’ Appellation Given To Buhari Is What Best Suits Nigeria Now-yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.