Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) (47517 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Brio984(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Abeg, make dem dey drive their sub-standard cars for their jungle make dem no bring am come SW. cool
u lack sense
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by RTSC: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
henrydadon:

You keep shouting shell, like shell are some sort of authority when it come to automobile quality.. I won't bother arguing with you anymore.. Because it Obvious you are deluded.
You are a clown.
Shell is an authority in safety in any area of engineering that is applied in the oil sector including automobiles.

You are so deluded and obtuse to think your useless opinion based on ignorance or bigotry would weigh heavier than shell or people that have actually used innoson.

I asked you if you have physically seen innoson, let alone use it.

You could not answer in the affirmative.

I hope people like you get sued. So that your village people will finally win.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Osesliberty(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
God bless Innoson for this bold gesture
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
I have just a simple request.

Please can someone explain the automation?
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

I hope you have data, watch Innoson industrial complex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VOu9Ofrgb4
nothing there.. a bloody assembly plant grin sad angry angry grin grin
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:

You are a clown.
Shell is an authority in safety in any area of engineering that is applied in the oil sector including automobiles.

You are so deluded and obtuse to think your useless opinion based on ignorance or bigotry would weigh heavier than shell or people that have actually used innoson.

I asked you if you have physically seen innoson, let alone use it.

You could not answer in the affirmative.

I hope people like you get sued. So that your village people will finally win.
have shell started using it??
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
SuperBlack:

Should we start talking about achievement?

or should we even start with pictures

please don't be stupid enough to be useless in replying my comment,

I'm very sure that I'm not your Age mate, and what I have achieved at my age your useless good for nothing idiotic parents have not and can never achieve it until they die.

animal like you
empty bragging and chestbeating
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:

Innoson has done more than Toyota did at the same age.
And they would grow much faster than Toyota ever did at the same age.
All the technology is already available on the open market. It is just a matter of money to buy and implement them.
lol you guys are delusional sha.. Toyota that export to all over the world grin grin grin can innoson export/sell that crap to even developing african countries like Kenya, south africa, Botswana, cape Verde, Ghana, Seychelles, Mauritius, Algeria, Ethiopia, Rwanda, etc.. grin grin
Abeg don't brag too much
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:

And if you get sued now, you would start crying like a baby.

Have you used an innoson vehicle before?have you even seen it physically?
So you are better and more informed than shell Nigeria?

The Tesla you are talking about, have you even seen it before physically?

Clown
have shell started using it??gringringrin
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
nothing there.. a bloody assembly plant grin sad angry angry grin grin
If you truly watch the video you will know non of your tribesman have achieve what Innoson have, from motorcycles manufacturing, vehicles manufacturing, tires and tube, vehicle and motorcycle plastic components, household plastics, PVC ceiling and plumbing materials, your real need to watch the video, he's made, no better tribe can pull him down, he was very smart to placed this kind of investments in the East grin grin bad belle tribe would've been using silly government policies and be frustrating him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Anambralstson: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
lol you guys are delusional sha.. Toyota that export to all over the world grin grin grin can innoson export/sell that crap to even developing african countries like Kenya, south africa, Botswana, cape Verde, Ghana, Seychelles, Mauritius, Algeria, Ethiopia, Rwanda, etc.. grin grin
Abeg don't brag too much
I can swear you can’t afford ordinary keke grin grin

If you watch the video you will hear him saying his vehicles are being exported in three Africa countries.
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by RTSC: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

If you watch the video you will hear him saying his vehicles are being exported in three Africa countries.
Stop replying that thing

He is an amateur in the school of bigotry, which means he can never be rational.

He is still in the "looking for attention" phase.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by paix(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
All ministries/parastatals and government officials should be made to patronize our local production.
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

GTFOH with that bullshit
I just told you he can't sell that bullshit to those african countries I mentioned cause they will not buy that crapgringrin and one of your brother here is trying to compare him with toyotagringrin
Joke of the century gringrin
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
RTSC:

Stop replying that thing

He is an amateur in the school of bigotry, which means he can never be rational.

He is still in the "looking for attention" phase.
how many innoson do you have?? I asked you a question
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
True Nigerian amaka cool
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

If you truly watch the video you will know non of your tribesman have achieve what Innoson have, from motorcycles manufacturing, vehicles manufacturing, tires and tube, vehicle and motorcycle plastic components, household plastics, PVC ceiling and plumbing materials, your real need to watch the video, he's made, no better tribe can pull him down, he was very smart to placed this kind of investments in the East grin grin bad belle tribe would've been using silly government policies and be frustrating him grin grin
lol.. do you know that proforce sells their vehicles to the UNgringrin
And morever, we don't want that crap here in the west.. we already have kia, Honda, and other assembling plants just like innosongringrin here..
So keep your crap in your region theregringrin
Not only manufacturing, na productiongringrin buhahahahaahaaha
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Obdk: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
henrydadon:

You keep shouting shell, like shell are some sort of authority when it come to automobile quality.. I won't bother arguing with you anymore.. Because it Obvious you are deluded.

At the end of this ur pained rant. You will only be what you are a pained conehead yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Obdk: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Augustine14:

you must be a FOOL seriously. Who listens to Goats like you Anumanu.
He is not a fool. He is yoruba

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Raymysterio(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
ursullalinda:
Congrats Innoson....But on a lighter note allow designers shop ur money na....it's also a way to boost our economy....lol

Lol. The man dressing tire me I swear...

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Obdk: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Abeg don't brag too much

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/nigeria-to-export-400-locally-made-vehicles-to-mali/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwizqYSDivflAhVHhqQKHXKrCYQQFjAKegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw18x1CJE4Vkrgvou2CWO2xt
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Inhabitable1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Abeg, make dem dey drive their sub-standard cars for their jungle make dem no bring am come SW. cool

Even which road Innoson motors go take pass?

1 Like

Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Obdk: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
Raymysterio:

Lol. The man dressing tire me I swear...
I believe The guy was talking about motor designers
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by tete7000(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kudos to innoson
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by chigbo25: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Bad belle and envy it kills faster
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Obdk: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Mali A shitholegringrin can you compare with the countries I listed there

Yea mali is better than ur neck of the wood
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nice development. I'm so proud of this man
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
God bless Innoson Motors
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Charly68: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
The company should try to produce affordable fuel efficient cars for average Nigerians
Re: Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Obdk:

Yea mali is better than ur neck of the wood
nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable??? / Is Toyota A Better Company Than Mercedes? / Honda Babyboy: Simplicity In Perfection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.