Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra (45789 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Gets New Automated Bus Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi (Photos) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is Innoson vehicle manufacturing company Nnewi Anambra state

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
Where are the doubting Thomas

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
More from IVM Nnewi

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
More

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
More from IVM
nlpfmod

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by XerXers: 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Apart from Igbos, other Nigerians don't believe in themselves. They think the white man is super human. They think certain things are impossible without the white man. Why is it so hard for them to believe that Innoson actually produce the cars and not just an assembly? Just because they lack the acumen to nurture such enterprise from scratch they think it's impossible. They lack native intelligence

228 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 8:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
XerXers:
They don't believe in themselves. They think the white man is super human. They think certain things are impossible without the white man. They lack native intelligence
I wonder what joy they drive in hating because Innoson is Igbo man

152 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by FreedomArmy: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Innoson in few years time will be manufacturing his own internal combustion engine

194 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
If Innoson isn't manufacturing vehicle what else is manufacturing or show me any vehicle assembly plant in Nigeria doing what Innoson is doing, show me pictures or videos

This is another Innoson plastic company that's where his vehicle plastics are being manufactured and other plastics like water tanks, Helmet, Chairs etc, and it's the biggest plastic company in Nigeria
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SlC3nQ8y_c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfdIxD8hO2Y

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
This is Innoson vehicle manufacturing company Nnewi Anambra state

Stop disclosing too much! You are spoiling and tarnishing the image of the brand.

Look at the picture you posted? Do you think prospective buyers will see it and still be willing to purchase the brand?

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by Depriest2020: 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
Nice job you did 👍

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
FreedomArmy:
Innoson in few years time will be manufacturing his own internal combustion engine
The man is growing rapidly, those attacking Igbo made products, that was how the world were attacking Chinese products with consistency and focus they are now leading manufacturing country, Igbos keep improving in their products

138 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by EmeeNaka: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Innoson is a vehicle manufacturing company.
I am very happy with the level of engineering going on in the company.
That's exactly how every developed country on earth started.
I hope that Faculty of engineering and research of all higher institutions in South East will leverage on this to enhance our engineering capabilities

106 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop disclosing too much! You are spoiling and tarnishing the image of the brand.

Look at the picture you posted? Do you think prospective buyers will see it and still be willing to purchase the brand?

Because I'm curing doubting Thomas

74 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by ITbomb(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
If Innoson isn't manufacturing vehicle what else is manufacturing or show me any vehicle assembly plant in Nigeria doing what Innoson is doing, show me pictures or videos
They will tell you say, he suppose go mine the iron to make the steel before they call it manufacturing

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by XerXers: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

See them. Bitter people

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

Because I'm curing doubting Thomas

You can do that by posting the best pictures. Some of the pictures you posted should not be for public view. Some are very good though!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by FreedomArmy: 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

The man is growing rapidly, those attacking Igbo made products, that was how the world were attacking Chinese products with consistency and focus they are now leading manufacturing country, Igbos keep improving in their products
sure he a strong man and will surely get there

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2023
XerXers:

See them. Bitter people

What’s bitter in what I posted. That some of the pictures he disclosed is not convincing and even damages the brand?

Rent sense if you cannot afford it.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
ITbomb:

They will tell you say, he suppose go mine the iron to make the steel before they call it manufacturing
These guys are something else Imagine if he is from West or North they would've ban all vehicles importation in Nigeria and pump enough to him for expansion

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
man is doing great.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You can do that by posting the best pictures. Some of the pictures you posted should not be for public view. Some are very good though!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=124382839][/quote]

💯
Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
They don run show me any assembly plant in Nigeria doing what Innoson is doing

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by duro4chang(m): 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
BeautifulMind2:

These guys are something else Imagine if he is from West or North they would've ban all vehicles importation in Nigeria and pump enough to him for expansion
You are playing victim mentality

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
duro4chang:
You are playing victim mentality
You know the truth

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by duro4chang(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
BeautifulMind2:
You know the truth
Stop doing it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by coolcharm(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
Omo, let me keep my mouth shut before they crucify me cool

But wait o.... Na macopolo bus Dem dey weld like this?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra by BeautifulMind2: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
coolcharm:
Omo, let me keep my mouth shut before they crucify me cool

But wait o.... Na macopolo bus Dem dey weld like this?
That's how it's done

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Matches His Rolls Royce To His Turban & Dressing In London (Photos) / This Old 1963 Ferrari Becomes The Most Expensive Car Ever Sold - See Price / CEO Of Mercedes Sits Inside Benz To Take The Gun Shots In His Bullet Proof Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.