Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

There Are Lots Of Bobrisky's In Hollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Are Lots Of Bobrisky's In Hollywood (785 Views)

Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are Lots Of Bobrisky's In Hollywood by Truthwords: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2019
During my ignorant days , when a friend of mine back in 2009 unilag told me that Justin Bieber is a girl posing as a guy, I laughed so hard while looking at my friend as someone who just won craziest person of the year award . fast forward to today, nothing surprises me anymore . Most of the actresses you see in todays HELLywood are Men posing as women . it is amazing how taking lots of hormones can change you to the extent that if people do not know you previously , they would not be able to recognize you . We live in a crazy world that celebrates these filthy human beings. why would someone like bobrisky even be popular , that's because the world loves to see trash and Nigeria is just copying any disgusting thing coming out of the western world without knowing that there will be consequences on day . I heard that ashionye raccah supports LGBT , I am so disappointed in her . To all the real men out there who stand for the truth . There is a war for your manhood , protect it at all cost . The socaled elites are gearing the whole world towards an androgenious race where you cant tell he difference between a man and a woman . My Next article will be about the 3 major factors on how they are trying to turn boys into girls . There is a silent war going on . KEEP YOUR GUARDS UP . May Yah Wake People Up

Anyway take a look at these video .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWRZkDCVntM
Re: There Are Lots Of Bobrisky's In Hollywood by scala101(m): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Insightful
Re: There Are Lots Of Bobrisky's In Hollywood by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Truthwords:
During my ignorant days , when a friend of mine back in 2009 unilag told me that Justin Bieber is a girl posing as a guy, I laughed so hard while looking at my friend as someone who just won craziest person of the year award . fast forward to today, nothing surprises me anymore . Most of the actresses you see in todays HELLywood are Men posing as women . it is amazing how taking lots of hormones can change you to the extent that if people do not know you previously , they would not be able to recognize you . We live in a crazy world that celebrates these filthy human beings. why would someone like bobrisky even be popular , that's because the world loves to see trash and Nigeria is just copying any disgusting thing coming out of the western world without knowing that there will be consequences on day . I heard that ashionye raccah supports LGBT , I am so disappointed in her . To all the real men out there who stand for the truth . There is a war for your manhood , protect it at all cost . The socaled elites are gearing the whole world towards an androgenious race where you cant tell he difference between a man and a woman . My Next article will be about the 3 major factors on how they are trying to turn boys into girls . There is a silent war going on . KEEP YOUR GUARDS UP . May Yah Wake People Up

Anyway take a look at these video .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWRZkDCVntM
lol. Nigeria is learning. How do you know Justin bieber is a woman man

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: German Rapper Has His Half Skull Removed After Drug Lab Exploded / Donjazzy Set To Marry See His Lover (video) / Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Forced To Write An Open Letter To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.