Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? (488 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? by tpiar: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
What would make you disrespect your father in law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? by ABCthings: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
tpiar:
What would make you disrespect your father in law.
He creating this kind of thread on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? by Hhansome(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Senseless question. Better not be asked.
Re: Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? by tpiar: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is what I'm referring to:

Wayne4uall:
Sometimes the boyfriend you call 'broke' is actually doing better than your dad! grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5294742/all-ladies-calling-guys-broke
Re: Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? by tpiar: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hhansome:
I have a senseless answer. .
Re: Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? by tpiar: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Note: Do not assume my post is for you and do not allow evil nairalanders to manipulate you.
Re: Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? by babythug(f): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
If it does happen it’ll likely be during a heated argument/disagreement. The culprit will also be one who doesn’t have a grip of his emotions and is very quick with words and anger!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? by nlPoster: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
babythug:
If it does happen it’ll likely be during a heated argument/disagreement. The culprit will also be one who doesn’t have a grip of his emotions and is very quick with words and anger!
'
Your moniker undecided says female, are you speaking as a male or on behalf of males?

And what if both involved are emotional? My point is, is it everything that requires your input or attention. You folks just have too much excessive energy that's why all things are so important to you even when it doesnt concern you.
Re: Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
My biggest weapon has always been my ability to ignore and pretend you don't exist..

Excess stupidity from anyone though even if it's my father in-law may set loose the beast within..
Respect is reciprocal..
Re: Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? by midnighter(f): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
babythug:
right...it will be very awkward afterwards lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Men: Can Or Do You Insult Your Wife's Father? by armadeo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
If you can insult your wife's father you can also insult yours.

(1) (Reply)

8 Endangered Animals Your Children May Never See / No Complete Society Without A Woman / Children/toddlers Play Mat Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.