Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? (82156 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / Men, Can You Take Your Wife Back After Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by obembet(f): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dear Mature Nairalander

How will you handle this if gym instructor train your wife this way?

To me, I don't think anything is wrong with it
It's just to make the lady fit and looks more sexy to the husband,

I think Only over jealous husband or boyfriend will see anything wrong here

18 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Sekoni003(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
As long as I don't catch them in this position coz wtf angry grin . I'm a gym rat myself so I'm the instructor my wife needs cheesy...

P.S: don't try to make this about Nigerian men. Any man would feel uncomfortable seeing his wife in such a precarious situation... Even Michael in GTA V got pissed when the Yoga instructor got too comfortable with his wife grin

402 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Zonefree(m): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2022
A married woman spreading her legs like this for another man should hide her face in shame!

What kind of exercise demands she spread her legs this wide? What's she trying to achieve when she's not going for Olympics undecided

805 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by MufasaLion: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Nothing bad in that because there are many trainers that always maintain the professional part of their business.

Although, that position is tempting!

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Zonefree(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nothing bad in that because there are many trainers that always maintain the professional part of their business.

Everything is bad in that. What sort of exercise is this? What's the end product of this rubbish?

340 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by MufasaLion: 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:

Everything is bad in that. What sort of exercise is this? What's the end product of this rubbish?

To you, it's rubbish. You must know that there's nothing bad in it. Trainers don't force people to patronize them. You need to get enlightened more.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Zonefree(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

To you, it's rubbish. You must know that there's nothing bad in it. Trainers don't force people to patronize them. You need to get enlightened more.
What's the essence of spreading a married woman legs that way?

What's the trainer trying to achieve?

286 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by MufasaLion: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:

What's the essence of spreading a married woman legs that way?

What's the trainer trying to achieve?

Dude, when it comes to such activity, being married is not that considered. The trainers are doing their job. If you ain't cool with it, ask your wife not to go for it. Stop bringing up unnecessary questions!

Professional trainers won't touch women inappropriately. And if such should happen, you can report at the station.

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Zonefree(m): 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, when it comes to such activity, being married is not that considered. The trainers are doing their job. If you aint cool with it, ask your wife not to go for it. Stop bringing up unnecessary questions!

Professional trainers won't touch women inappropriately. And if such should happen, you can report at the station.

The trainer might be professional, can that be said about his penis?

There's no professionalism when it comes to Tot0 and Gbola matter.

508 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by MufasaLion: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:

The trainer might be professional, can that be said about his penis?

There's no professionalism when it comes to Tot0 and Gbola matter.

Dude, Gynecologists do more than that and they stay professional. Don't qoute me anymore. I'm done having this conversation with you.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Zonefree(m): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

Dude, Gynecologists do more than that and they stay professional. Don't qoute me anymore. I'm done having this conversation with you.
You can't be done with this conversation when you're yet to tell me the essence of spreading a married woman's legs that way .

311 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by HRSweetness(f): 8:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Zonefree:

You can't be done with this conversation when you're yet to tell me the essence of spreading a married woman's legs that way .

Hahaha. Why are you so vexed.

These are stretches, required after an intense work out session to reduce the stress inflicted on the muscles.

I'd be very uncomfortable with someone other than "him" stretch me this way though. cheesy The exposed thighs makes it look quite inappropriate.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nonexisting: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

What of trainers that don't maintain professional part of their business? You just dey open mouth waaa with no reasonable thing coming out of it.

258 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:30pm On Feb 26, 2022
No smart husband or Wife should allow his/her partner to register in a Gym outfits.

Human hormones should NEVER be underated! sad

Before you know it, the husband eyes will start looking at Big Yanch and boobs of a female trainee!
While the Wife might start eyeing a Guy with big muscles and curved, well packaged gbola.

Before u know, Kporkriyon will take place! sad cheesy

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by EmmaWonda: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Speechless
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Jennyclay(f): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2022
What kind of fitness am I looking for that a man would stretch me like that. Abeg o, I won't even dare allow him.

I'm the only daughter of my parents, I can't allow any gym trainer break my bones.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by pansophist(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2022
Any woman that will position herself like that, allowing a male trainer spread her legs like mat is an idiot.

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Starryleeyah01(f): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
A jealous man will see everything wrong in this,
Tho it's kinda weird

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Starryleeyah01(f): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
pansophist:
Any woman that will position herself like that, allowing a male trainer spread her legs like that is an idiot.
Say walai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by blackparadise: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
MufasaLion:

omo the position bad gann ohhh..if I be the instructor nah to slide in men.... See correct wheel barrow style......the thing go entere the g spot ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by blackparadise: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
Starryleeyah01:
Tho it's kinda weird
hunmmm radical ..h mm n who told you that?....but you sweet die bae

2 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by indadi(m): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
pansophist:
Any woman that will position herself like that, allowing a male trainer spread her legs like that is an idiot.

Hello please I would love to ask you about something

1 Like

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by HYDEEE: 10:34pm On Feb 26, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

6 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Echoban: 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
obembet:
Dear Mature Nairalander

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

My presence there won't let him do this rubbish.

If she can't loud it to the gym to b careful with her as a married woman

Then I LL keep quiet make we reach house , she go hear am from me.no b fight but I LL let her know I'm not comfortable with those purn programs, if something like that happens after that warning then she's no longer going for any gym again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Echoban: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
Starryleeyah01:
Tho it's kinda weird

.if ur man isn't jealous abt u then u need to question his love for u.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by pansophist(m): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
indadi:

Hello please I would love to ask you about something

Go ahead
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Nostring: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
Starryleeyah01:
Tho it's kinda weird
thank God u Kno it's weird cheesy
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by HYDEEE: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Echoban:

.if ur man isn't jealous abt u then u need to question his love for u.
Cold heineken for you.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by indadi(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
pansophist:

Go ahead
I was wondering how can I create an Alter Ego
Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by JustPowerApps(m): 12:04am On Feb 27, 2022
Wow, that's see finish grin

5 Likes

Re: Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? by Double0h7(f): 12:13am On Feb 27, 2022
When I'm not mad? Why would anyone but my husband put me in that position.

Abeg, talk em, and turn around while I stretch myself by myself cheesy

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / 11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.