Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,731 members, 7,862,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos) (33229 Views)

What To Expect As Fani Kayode Joins Festus Keyamo In APC Presidential Council / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Host Festus Keyamo In Abuja Mansion (Photo) / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 11:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
wink imagine.
scobaba:
same Native he wore for his dad's burial years ago.

Festus how far na angry
Re: Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos) by Area4Area: 12:13am On Nov 20, 2019
odinga1of:

Uvwie LGA headquarter is Effurun

Ethiope EAST LGA is Isiokolo

Ethiope West is Oghara

So Effurun is a town/city in Uvwie LGA of Delta State.

Due to its proximity with Warri (people Generally calls it's Warri)
I guess some cities have issues like that.
If you're coming into Onitsha from Asaba, from head bridge, to your left is Fegge Onitsha and to your right is Ogbaru Anambra state, you dare not write Onitsha on any board or address there.
Immediately you cross the bridge at Upper Iweka, to your left is Woliwo Onitsha and to your right is Awada Obosi and on and on along that road and not limited to it, you don't mention Onitsha in Awada, I think the states governments should do something about this abnormality. How can you refer to a part of a city as something and the other another
Re: Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos) by Bridgovoks: 5:14am On Nov 20, 2019
scobaba:
same Native he wore for his dad's burial years ago.

Festus how far na angry
Shebi na you kill his dad, get your facts right before commenting.
His dad is very much alive, enjoying his old age
Re: Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos) by WarriAproko: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
saintruky:

Can't u declare urself d next governor instead of mentioning another's name.. perhaps u aren't qualified to be a governor.. bros think positive n best ways to make history wit thy self... Shelve those greedy politicians
am not a politician.I do well in my feild.....I don't beg for crumbs.. thanks for your plea. I will think about it
Re: Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos) by saintruky(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
WarriAproko:
am not a politician.I do well in my feild.....I don't beg for crumbs.. thanks for your plea. I will think about it

Seyi Makinde until now was no politician.. likewise Donald Trump.. I'd drum support for u just in case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulahi Adamu's Failed Coup - The Nation / RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / UK Minister Meets With Peter Obi & His Team In London (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.