Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague (52022 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague by godofuck231: 5:42pm On Nov 20, 2019
Now let see if they can intimidate the world court
Re: Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague by eightsin(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I wonder what good moslem women get when they die
(I’m not sure many women will consider 72 dicks a great reward)

A census should be conducted so we know they would consider 72 dicks a great reward
Re: Kogi Election: Melaye Heads To International Court Of Justice At The Hague by saintade01(m): 5:28am On Nov 25, 2019
tongue
dante0147:

Calling you a mumu is an understatement Because your myopic brain is suppose to tell you buhari was invited to The Hague last year July 17 2018 which the killings of Shiites occurred this year... black people and their mentality once you are seen associated with someone you people have this sense of entitlement... so because he was invited to The Hague means he won’t face the law if the case of the Shiites killing is taken up ? I pray you receive sense !

grin grin grin grin Shiites killings happens this year? Hahahaha. Now I know you're a clown. Just keep Hating you hear grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Tinubu : Tribute to A Great Man: Ajimobi / “Juju No Dey Work For Bank” Man Says As Native Doctor Storms Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.