Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How I Made N400,000 In 2 Weekends From Whatsapp! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Made N400,000 In 2 Weekends From Whatsapp! (615 Views)

Do 60 Sit-ups In 2 Minutes - SA Special Police Force Requirement (PICS) / Is N400,000 A Bad Salary In Today's Nigeria? Is He Doing Something Wrong / "Only Nigerian Bosses Make It Seem Okay For You To Work On Weekends" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made N400,000 In 2 Weekends From Whatsapp! by emekanobis(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Many have doubted the possibility. I want to bare it all.

When my leg got broken and I was lying on the hospital bed, I did lots of thinking and reflections.

The driver had slept off on the steering wheel. He slept off because he had worked overnight. He had to work overnight because he was under pressure. He was under pressure because life brought its demands on him.

He needed money to solve his problem. The root cause of everything that got me in the loop of pain found its root in money.

And so I began thinking of money and started asking questions. How does money work? How can I put money to work so that it makes more money? How can I enjoy my sleep, not be under pressure and earn money?

Today, the pursuit of the means of putting money to work has enveloped me. When I talk money always, it's the WHY that came from the meanings I got lying on that hospital bed. Trust me, it has opened me up to opportunities and ideas on how to achieve this.

In Port Harcourt where I live, I spend N50,000 on the average to take care of my family weekly. This totals between N200,000 to N300,000 every month. I want that to come passively from investments without any work done on my side and from my business.

So far, it's at N75,000 and before February, I'd have hit it. Note that this is just coming from one source. Other sources will yield incomes that I wouldn't need to work for, but the money working to make that happen.

Because of opening my yearning to the universe, it drew the opportunities. One of them is a forex company that pays me 15% monthly (for 6 months) on the money I'd committed to them. My aim is to raise my portfolio to N1.5m earnings monthly. It will take some time, but assuredly.

I found meaning and that was to put money to work and seeking ways to do so. The accident, though painful, gave me a meaning. I'm grateful for that.

Over the weekend, I'd put together a resourceful compilation of the teachings I did with a friend of mine on how you can make money from WhatsApp. Over 2 weekends, we both made N320,000 each from WhatsApp. We've put the compilation together to serve you.

Want to get the WhatsApp Income Mastery resource? Send WIM via WhatsApp message to 09025153322 now!
Re: How I Made N400,000 In 2 Weekends From Whatsapp! by Coachlizzy(f): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Is this real?
Re: How I Made N400,000 In 2 Weekends From Whatsapp! by emekanobis(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Coachlizzy:
Is this real?
As real as the palms of your hands!
Re: How I Made N400,000 In 2 Weekends From Whatsapp! by chinchonglee(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
Is it free?
Re: How I Made N400,000 In 2 Weekends From Whatsapp! by Nezy4Real(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
Is it free, if no, how much does it go?
Re: How I Made N400,000 In 2 Weekends From Whatsapp! by emekanobis(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2019
I am glad many are seeing the possibility.
Re: How I Made N400,000 In 2 Weekends From Whatsapp! by emekanobis(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2019
Nezy4Real:
Is it free, if no, how much does it go?

Take the action as stated in the post. Only those who take action get results.
Re: How I Made N400,000 In 2 Weekends From Whatsapp! by emekanobis(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2019
chinchonglee:
Is it free?

Re: How I Made N400,000 In 2 Weekends From Whatsapp! by emekanobis(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2019
emekanobis:

(1) (Reply)

Free China Trip / Write Like A Pro : A Step By Step Guide / Remi Adeleke: A Navy Seal’s Journey From Africa To The Bronx And To Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.