Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:50 AM

Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy (43849 Views)

Peruzzi Claps Back At Wizkid After Wizkid Shaded Davido / It Is Only Foolish People Who Likes Tacha / Cubana Chiefpriest Throws Shaded At Ciroc For Endorsing Bbnaija Stars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Bloggers! But thats tacha for heaven sakes! Her post simply means she's too hot.

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by HitSong: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by codedguy1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
JuicyStar:
I’m sure he didn’t read the message in the post. He just saw post and sharply liked it. Same way someone will say “I lost my Mum” and some people will press like. Certainly he would kneel down in front of Mercy this night.

Ike is a goat. Why even go to Tacha's page to like anything.

Ike somehow liked/likes Tacha but he should know that if he is with Mercy he should just stay clear of Tachas page and stop liking images or post on her page. Its just a sign of the respect he should have for his supposed babe knowing fully well the tension between both of them and their fans.

This is not even the first time he is liking something onTachas page.

Mercy might not find this funny grin

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by HacheNoire: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
She was shading Toke Makinwa!
Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by padi94(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lol bloggers o, which one be he has made it his job to be liking people's post on social media

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by draftmaster: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
I don't he understood what tacha wrote

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by tstx(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
superlanny:
The only reason I wrote a comment is to remind nairalanders that we are fast losing all signs of sanity on this forum, can someone tell me why this is news worthy.

This is what Nigerians love reading about
Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by shogsman(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
This is the kind of irrelevancies the youth of this Godforsaking nation cares about,the calamity that just befall Kogi is a testament,shame on you all.
Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by SONofADAM(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
All this things na cooked up drama but some nairaland eediots would dive rite into it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by mechanics(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lolz, he will have alot of work to do o.
Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by Guyman02: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Somebody just clicking Like on Instagram makes headline news in Nairaland. What a shame undecided

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by paparazzi1987(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
afecgivers:
We need Donation from goodhearted people to Support the upcoming Event tagged Federal Capital Award Matches for Exceptional Leaders (FEDERAL-CAMEL 2020). The program will Commence by January 2020 and End October of same year. Affluent Fitness Empowerment Centre & The Givers CAC/IT/131351 is Empowering over 200 youths in Sports and Entertainment . for further inquiries
Visit www.afecgivers.org to read about Federal Camel 2020 and THATGSI. God Bless you as you
make a freewill Donation. Click on any of the two links below:
Naijafund:
FEDERAL-CAMEL 2020 (Federal Capital Award Matches For Exceptional Leaders) https://www.naijafund.com/campaign/federal-camel-2020-federal-capital-award-matches-for-exceptional-leaders/
Afec&Givers:
https://www.afecgivers.org/initiative-donations/talenthunt-award-team-for-grassroot-sports-initiative-thatgsi/

Una want sell awards to the highest bidder grin
Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by Auxtin85(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
OP how does that post shades Mercy

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by Josh44s(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Shame on Nairaland

Not just Nairaland, shame on the youths of this nation and the entire country.

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by maynation(f): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
superlanny:
The only reason I wrote a comment is to remind nairalanders that we are fast losing all signs of sanity on this forum, can someone tell me why this is news worthy.

Why didn't you just ignore this thread on sighting the headline?

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
just because of ordinary "like" una dey create news?

smh for u people.

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by Gbengee: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
See what Nigeria has reduced to, Ike, mercy,tacha, snakes, baby mama, are the most popular news on the most popular forum in Africa. I give up!

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by Finnestgreat: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
WAKANDA nonsense is this

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by booluokwe: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
cool
Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by nairalee(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
superlanny:

Very true. Anything.... Literally ANYTHING is front page worthy these days
Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by superlanny(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
maynation:

Why didn't you just ignore this thread on sighting the headline?
o ka mi lara ni, awon news ton je ki opolo dull lo kun ile seun
Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by RexTramadol1: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Who carry crayon wey dem dey use shade sef

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by webngnews: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by jayjay2609: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jacqueline22:
How is dix news?
Nawa so nairaland don’t have anything meaningful to post

Fine girl... wink
Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by ChristoBam: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
superlanny:

All of you are stupid sha. Did anyone force you to open any link? Not every single news on the front page is for anyone? Stop reasoning like a religious extremist.

1 Like

Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by Munzy14(m): 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rayd502:
"Ike who has given himself a second job to be liking all posts" grin"
cheesy
That line is a bomb in comedy..
Re: Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy by Bahddo(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2019
I thought this crap show was over for the year. Why are we still being disturbed everywhere on the internet? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" / Chika Nerita Ezenwa: Queen Of Aso International Releases Hot Photos / More Security For Davido As He Returns To South Africa After Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.