Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims (44009 Views)

Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him / Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Kaymaxine(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
Who has seen the movie "accidental man" by Scott Atkins
They have given us a clue that their could be a probable "assassination"
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by LZAA: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kapilta:
oh Pa Awo, our greatest hero, may God bless him in heaven where he is sited at the right hand of God. His vision is the reason so many people from the cursed land are all over our lands today hustling for survival. Such a great hero unlike some greedy bastards that will forever be cursed in hell that they are after greedily wasting their own.

And oh, he died a 7'somthing year old man(grand dad at that).

Now tell me my in-law, how did 3 million of my in-laws (both young, old and adult) die? How could such number die within a short space of not up to 3 years. Please explain. My body is doing my somehow.
Sir his death has been disputed hence my question
Is it true he took poison
It's always good to know sir
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by vineyardfarms: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Though am not a fan of mr Sowore but statements by DSS - he will be knock down, they want to proper identify the sureties ! when the court has granted him bail, speaks volume, the world is watching. Why take him to court knowing you will not obey court order?? Why will the court keep entertaining matters from dss? When they have no regards for the court?
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mandela
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by yeniyeni(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
One day sowore will b d president of this nation then all these ehen and those ehen go dance Pepe them pepe them

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Patiently waiting for @Slawormir to come tell us who's a real niggar here

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
Like play, like play Sowore will spend 4 years in jail. I guess he never saw it coming. He thought that he be arrested and made to look like a hero fighting for Nigerians and after the people go out to riot for him, Buhari will succumb to pressure and release him thereby making him have mass appeal as he positions for 2023 presidency. In his fantasy, he forgot that here is a jungle. Nobody cares about his ugly ass. More important persons like Dasuki have been in jail for over 4 years and even America don't have the guts to ask Buhari why grin

America has the guts to end buharis regime and remove him from office.

The reason they aren't saying anything about dasuki, Sowore, murder of thousands of Shiites, etc is because that's exactly where they want Nigeria to be.

They helped install buhari n they have been supporting him

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
yeniyeni:
One day sowore will b d president of this nation then all these ehen and those ehen go dance Pepe them pepe them

U mean president of boy scout?
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
maasoap:

Treason is unbailable criminal offence. Kanu knew better and he equally spoilt market for others. Lol. Sowore, may be. But Dasuki, no way!

I didn't ask u about Kanu and no court has convicted Dasuki and Sowore that u mentioned of treasonable felony. While their cases are still in court, d court has ordered their release. Yet u have said that these two men thought Nigeria is a jungle & they broke d law as they liked hence buharis actions are justified.

But d questions u failed to answer in d light of what u said are since buhari is disobeying these court orders, isn't it buhari who thinks Nigeria is a jungle? By disobeying court orders, does that not amount to breaking d law as he likes?

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by einsteine(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
SalamRushdie:
All this will be visited on a Buhari offspring in the future and this same Sowore might even be the president then or a powerful govt figure . I am old enough to know Karma is real

So by your theory, Sowore is suffering for his past misdeeds and his arrest is karma for his past, right?
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Sweeetheart(m): 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
who employ this dunce as security personnel. I mean how can a whole federal security agency Pro be this dumb and dull
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Kapilta(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
LZAA:

Sir his death has been disputed hence my question
Is it true he took poison
It's always good to know sir
you my in-laws can form and believe whichever theory leading to great Awos death.

I'd be glad if you can answer my question too you know.

How could 3 milion die in not up to 3 years?
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by LZAA: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kapilta:
you my in-laws can form and believe whichever theory leading to great Awos death.

I'd be glad if you can answer my question too you know.

How could 3 milion die in not up to 3 years?
No sir the 3 million and ojukwu's death were properly stated
Na about our pa awo na im we know sabi
Did he really take poison sir

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by SalamRushdie: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
einsteine:

So by your theory, Sowore is suffering for his past misdeeds and his arrest is karma for his past, right?

Maybe and maybe not , if this is payback karma for his past deeds which i doubt then the trail ends here but if this is injustice then Buharis offspring have to receive the karma to close this circuit of injustice .
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by globalresource: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
Plead:
cheesy

I’ve no pity for this sowore dude at all.... he shouldn’t be released

He should be locked up for not less than 50 years because he was among the supporters of buhari.

It seems you have never made mistake in your life before

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Ayodele1959(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
whizpet:
In yet another ridiculous twist, the Department of State Services on Tuesday said that it was yet to release pro-democracy campaigner and Publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore, from its detention facility in Abuja because it doesn't want him to get knocked down by a vehicle on his way out.

Spokesperson for the agency, Peter Afunanya, also told journalists in Abuja on Tuesday that Sowore's lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN), was yet to come fetch him from their facility.

Afunanya said, "We cannot just release Sowore and ask him to go because he may be knocked down by a vehicle at the gate."

Afunanya noted that Falana had not been to the headquarters of the service since the activist was granted bail, a claim the popular rights lawyer vehemently rejects.

Afunanya claimed that the DSS was following administrative procedures by asking the sureties to come forward for proper documentation.

He said, "We respect rules and orders of the court and there was never a time the Director-General said he would not release Sowore."

The secret police continues to hold on to Sowore despite two court orders directing it to release him after meeting bail conditions on both occasions.

Femi Falana, senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), says Yusuf Bichi, director-general of the Department of State Services (DSS), has stopped taking his calls.

“I confirm that I have an official relationship with the DG of SSS. But since the commencement of the case of Sowore and Bakare the DG has refused to pick my calls while I have since become a persona non grata in the office of the SSS,” Falana said.

Sowore was arrested in Lagos on August 3, 2019 for calling on Nigerians to take to the streets in peaceful demonstrations to demand a better country from President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/11/19/breaking-sowore-may-be-knocked-down-vehicle-if-released-us-dss-claims

Our dear president and director general of DSS and SSS are all fake, scam and animal of the highest order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mum! Come and change my pamper it's wet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by ITbomb(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wait, is this the Nigerian equivalent of FBI or the comedy department of the Nigeria Police?

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
That's coded language for annihilation professor iyayi of uniben comes to mind
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by ultimatekint(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
DSS , a department full of wise and knowledgeable men of integrity.
Well done sirs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Kapilta(m): 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
LZAA:

No sir the 3 million and ojukwu's death were properly stated
Na about our pa awo na im we know sabi
Did he really take poison sir
if you my in-law can actually read, you'd get to know that his death is actually well recorded. Or you can do yourself the favour and visit his residence.

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Barzinime(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
And do you know maybe sowore is receiving his own end of karma?

SalamRushdie:
All this will be visited on a Buhari offspring in the future and this same Sowore might even be the president then or a powerful govt figure . I am old enough to know Karma is real

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by LabDNA: 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
KanuSE:

Today it's Sowore, tomorrow it may be you...

Think about it !

Yesterday it was Kanu, you mocked, masturbated, shouted 'kanu and beans'. Today it is your brother, you come dey preach give us.

Sowore's 4 year tenure in prison have just started. Falana can keep going to court, all he will is judgement worth less than toilet paper.

Tell Tinubu to speak on the issue and help him. If it were in GEJ's regime, tinubu would be running his mouth like tap water.

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by SalamRushdie: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
Barzinime:
And do you know maybe sowore is receiving his own end of karma?

E fit be ooo

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by MOJ584(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
CLASS PAY ATTENTION TO THE INTERPRETATION

DSS meant the following :

Bro Sowore has become mentally imbalanced due to long period of incarceration without proper medical care! He needs a sane mind to lead him home.

He now has poor vision following his continued detention in a very dark room. It will take days before he get used to our atmosphere again!

Sowore has also lost a lot of weight recently. Breeze from on coming vehicles can easily push him down.

His legs are now feeble due to long period of physical inactivity. He may miss his steps if left without a guide........ I can go on and on

Nigeria, the agony of a territory in distress!!

The higher animals in Abj are still having a fields day

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by sunkoye: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
how intelligent is the intelligence agency?
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by BigBizzy(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
this dss abi na wetin be their name sef?

they are just becoming a comedy club las las
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by capitalzero: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
The truth is that sowore can be jailed for the next 4 years and nothing will happen. Reason would be-national security.
A police man told a guy who was claiming human right recently that a lot innocent people are in prisons or cells. The guy later paid #50k to free himself.
Nigeria is a jungle and nobody cares. Human right does not exist in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by LZAA: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kapilta:
if you my in-law can actually read, you'd get to know that his death is actually well recorded. Or you can do yourself the favour and visit his residence.
So he took poison
Immhotep and GMBuharii must hear
Cc Afamed helinues

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by KanuSE: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
LabDNA:

Yesterday it was Kanu, you mocked, masturbated, shouted 'kanu and beans'. Today it is your brother, you come dey preach give us.

Sowore's 4 year tenure in prison have just started. Falana can keep going to court, all he will is judgement worth less than toilet paper.

Tell Tinubu to speak on the issue and help him. If were in GEJ's regime, he would be running his mouth like tap water.

We're still saying the same thing. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Plans To Bomb And Destroy The Niger-delta, Says IYC / Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians / EFCC Invades Fayose’s Residence In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.