Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims (43785 Views)

Those Killed On Sunday Were Members Of ESN, Not Wedding Guests – Imo DSS Claims / Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him / Aisha Buhari’s ADC, Sani Baba-Inna, Detained By Us - DSS Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
LZAA:

So he took poison
Immhotep and GMBuharii must hear
Cc Afamed helinues
Kapilta will avoid this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by inyenejo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
The worst thing to ever happen to this country is called apcshit under buharigg, their own corruption is open and official...chai! Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by helinues: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kapilta:
if you my in-law can actually read, you'd get to know that his death is actually well recorded. Or you can do yourself the favour and visit his residence.

Broda , you better leave the guy alone unless if you are idle sha..

He will use all his monikers to be quoting you. He is a nonentity on NL

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by helinues: 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Kapilta will avoid this

On judgement day, God will definitely asked you what you do with your time? Will you tell him you have been a troller on cyber space?
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:

On judgement day, God will definitely asked you what you do with your time? Will you tell him you have been a troller on cyber space?
Hian.
Me wey be born againgrin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed anonimi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by helinues: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Hian.
Me wey be burn againgrin

Undeniable at the bolded

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:

Undeniable at the bolded
You keep doubting me.
It's not fair oh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Kapilta(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Kapi.lta will avoid this
immhot.ep my in-law you are still here? grin let's thank God you were not among the 3mil in less than 3 years victim my in-law. I'm happy for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by LZAA: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

You keep doubting me.
It's not fair oh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Ngirima: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Undeniable at the bolded
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by LZAA: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:

But everybody wants to know if pa awo is truly a ratak ambassador
It's very important
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Ngirima: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by webngnews: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
helinues:

How Lagos na grin
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
LZAA:

But everybody wants to know if pa awo is truly a ratak ambassador
It's very important
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed
Helinues will avoid this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
Kapilta:
immhot.ep my in-law you are still here? grin let's thank God you were not among the 3mil in less than 3 years victim my in-law. I'm happy for you grin
What about the 20 mil Igbos in Lagosgrin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed anonimi helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Apostlepurple: 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
History should record all the names of these guys from top to bottom, they will be remembered for their foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by chukel(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Gbengee:
See what Nigeria has reduced to, even DSS compound is not save again. Kai
wrongly used. It's safe
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by smileyoo: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
just immagine, talking to the nation of millions of intelligent souls, as if they 're talking to misfits. no more citizens' respects from this bubu's agents.

1 Like

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by pek(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
The heading is not only false, but also misleading and malicious.
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Ronald1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Unbelievable... So he is a small boy abi... What is this country turning into... Am sure they must be waiting for buhari orders... But the president won't Contour to the color... God help Nigerians
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by smeak123: 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good news ...issue of accountability.

I agree with the DSS because if Sowore is released without appropriate documentation, this same platform will complain...

but wait oh why oga FALANA no want go sign those documents make the people for release this man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Jakumo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
Like play, like play Sowore will spend 4 years in jail. I guess he never saw it coming. He thought that he be arrested and made to look like a hero fighting for Nigerians and after the people go out to riot for him, Buhari will succumb to pressure and release him thereby making him have mass appeal as he positions for 2023 presidency. In his fantasy, he forgot that here is a jungle. Nobody cares about his ugly ass. More important persons like Dasuki have been in jail for over 4 years and even America don't have the guts to ask Buhari why grin

Over-sabi confidence is an affliction common to Nigerians who have resided for some years in Western Democracies, and who thus imagine themselves as ambassadors of good governance and due process, authorized to lecture Nigerian policemen about human rights.

Sadly those "I've-been-to-America" Nigerians with the fake accents just make themselves targets of law enforcement officers who are ready to bend the law as needed, and who enjoy detaining arrogant people for sport, out on the mean streets of Nigeria where Golden Rule is the only one that applies - He who has the gold, makes the rules.
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by zimakod(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
angry angry
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by mindtricks: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
"Knocked down by vehicle", suggesting his health may have deteriorated under their illegal custody such that he is not fit to go on his own?
Whatever it is they are up to, it is disgraceful and a mockery of the Nigerian State, never laudable, nor commendable.

Imagine that they couldn't convince the court to approve his continued detention, hence they go out of their way to continue to keep him in detention like they are the court themselves. The DSS should as well judge him, find him guilty, and jail him all by themselves without the input of the courts since whatever the court says cannot be followed.
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by mindtricks: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Jakumo:

Over-sabi confidence is an affliction common to Nigerians who have resided for some years in Western Democracies, and who thus imagine themselves as ambassadors of good governance and due process, authorized to lecture Nigerian policemen about human rights.

Sadly those "I've-been-to-America" Nigerians with the fake accents just make themselves targets of law enforcement officers who are ready to bend the law as needed, and who enjoy detaining arrogant people for sport, out on the mean streets of Nigeria where Golden Rule is the only one that applies - He who has the gold, makes the rules.
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by KenModi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
ursullalinda:
Lol....DSS is just doing anyhow knowing how law less the system is.......well Sowore is reaping the fruit of his labour

Na im make una go suffer for dat country till una die! I just dey wait make dem pass the hate speech bill so dem go begin dey hang Nigerians for expressing dia opinion online. Una suffer never start!
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by akdjr(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
Why do we like spreading false information in this country? I watched DG of SSS this afternoon on AIT saying the surety who are meant to do proper documentation after court order didn't showed up and even Femi Falana himself didn't come to their office.
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by ToscanHenry: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
nah him some mumu people for nairaland dey say make nnamdi kalu come BK to Nigeria, come face Court of law... .if you haven't known yet that diz country is failed country then something is definitely wrong with you.
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Oh my life...

I'll suggest close associate to sowore should not allowed him to be released cos they might kill him and claim accidentally.

1 Share

Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by kareemkamil(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
I highly pity Sowere, for his continuation of his journey, may almighty God guide you inside dss state department. Happy new year in advance inside prison.
Re: Sowore May Be Knocked Down By Vehicle If Released By Us, DSS Claims by DedeNkem: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
St*upid excuse from a corrupt and incompetent "security" agency!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan At Oroghene Oghenejobo And Oluwafemi Ologun Wedding / Buhari Smiles As He Shakes Makarfi, Olisa Metuh, Others / Oil Platform Fabrication: Ijaw Youths Draw Battle Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.