Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) (80430 Views)

Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by auduadeniyi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
I beg INEC should do simple calculation
Bello------------406222 total valid vote------610744
Wada-----------189704
Natasa-----------9482
total-------605408
i beg where is the different of 5336 vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
SDM remains my favourite politician grin grin

We all know they did you dirty but we shall dey alright.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by bigerboy200: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dem do this guy strong thing sha.. The 15 senators who defected from APC to PDP last year have gone into political wilderness.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fertilizer something

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Slymonster(m): 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Collation office is where most sh1t happens in naija before. Not new

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Jabioro: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Why your own no dey rise...that mean you have very bad production pattern..
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by HacheNoire: 4:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
E dey pain Dino gan

E should go to Hague and tell them about Ijebu Garri
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin.. Senator . Helicopter Election grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Gameokwe(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
Democracy is seriously in danger in this failed nation

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Vatod(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
I Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Incandescent(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Are you not part of the corrupt system. Nonsense.

No be only Ijebu Garri.. Na Igala Akamu
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by SaintLucia: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Nollywood

Car dealer

Blogger

Music

He can still choose any of these professions and move on with his life.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by realstars: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rubbing Dino is rubbing the people mandate.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by HacheNoire: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lilshorecords:
Let's settle this here once

Likes for: APC......... Share for: PDP

My brother, Go and look for a job.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
If INEC can’t be professional then they are a disgrace. From the presidential tribunal it’s obvious they don’t understand their functions, lack truth and professionalism.

Now if INEC was badly handled in obasanjo’s time Shud it continue or even get worse? why must keep INEC suppressed, weak and incompetent? When will our systems be strong if all we have is excuses not to strengthen them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lilshorecords:
Let's settle this here once

Likes for: APC......... Share for: PDP

Shame on you
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by tojahh(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
Go and die
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2019
GodSaklek:
Even if it's true,all political parties are guilty of this,when PDP was in power, they did the same thing, apart from that, either in power or not, both parties Riggs,the highest rigger wins, nobody is Saint, Dino should go and die somewhere..
everybody rigs...Nigerian national anthem....But was election a war then??let's leave the rigging aspect.The killings nkor??all you supporting shit..I pray stray bullet no hit una someday during elections..
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by sammysmiles(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
justtruth88miSt:
e pain nam eehhhh...
Lyk seriously him noise Don dey too much...
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Lovelife433(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hahahaha very sweet, my landlord has just cancil all my dept now after reading dis bruhaha 9times.u can try it.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
SaintLucia:
Nollywood

Car dealer

Blogger

Music

He can still choose any of these professions and move on with his life.
that's why he is who he is...
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
Lovelife433:
Hahahaha very sweet, my landlord has just cancil all my deptdebt now after reading dis bruhaha 9times.u can try it.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by pretteemee(f): 5:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
I love Dino Malaye

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by guass(m): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dino has eventually come to the end of his political journey. Him and Saraki had the chance to UPGRADE the Political System but they refused and decided to chose the part of political comedy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by jhames010(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Flets:
While we continue to play politics, side with APC and PDP, we all live with the consequences of our naivety, docility and stupidity...... and gradually we all head to the grave without experiencing what living really means.

Nigeria is the dump of God’s rejects.

Now we all move one and say wait till 2023. In 2023 we will say wait till 2027... then 2031 and the cycle continues.

Now you will say you have spoken sense abi? ...
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by webngnews: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by shosky1794: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
When your heart is so heavy with pain and cry, you have to find a comic relief to prevent suicide attempts. You have to feel for Dino right now. After inviting a Saxophonist and singing all the praise songs, he still found himself in this situation. He can so painful. Pele Dino

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Yemi7up: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
He should laugh real hard, he is out like his boss.
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by jhames010(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
GodSaklek:
Even if it's true,all political parties are guilty of this,when PDP was in power, they did the same thing, apart from that, either in power or not, both parties Riggs,the highest rigger wins, nobody is Saint, Dino should go and die somewhere..

Just know that if Jonathan did it the way APC is doing it now, Bubu for no smell aso rock...
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by collinsVP: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
GodSaklek:

I hope their actions do not affect you in anyway?

I ask because, its a fact that the level of social-economic decadence prevalent in Nigeria, is a result of their (PDP, APC ) actions.

Two wrongs cannot make a right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Bithub: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Flets:
While we continue to play politics, side with APC and PDP, we all live with the consequences of our naivety, docility and stupidity...... and gradually we all head to the grave without experiencing what living really means.

Nigeria is the dump of God’s rejects.

Now we all move one and say wait till 2023. In 2023 we will say wait till 2027... then 2031 and the cycle continues.

Guy you get word abeg. Your head is there

Lol Nigeria is the dump of God's rejects
Re: Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo) by Amah70: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
angelEmade:
lol

That is no more INEC. It's now Extreme Islam Propagation Centre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael K. Williams Found Dead (Pictures) / Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay / Tacha: Why Teebillz And I Parted Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.