Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue (37542 Views)

Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by NICOGRAVITY: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sometimes it's negligence, carelessness, no regulations, no health and safety procedures.
We must come to the place where we take responsibility.
I feel for the families as it will be utmost difficult to identify the corpses without DNA.
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by sureheaven(m): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
Fire burnt corpses....... Funny enough their spirit might be rotting in hell...
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by RexTramadol1: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Double death
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by zeakes: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
the corpes died twice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
I begin to fear Nigeria as a country..... nowhere is safe again!!

inside life.
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Lighthammer(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Another fire incident?
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by HonFuga: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
You can't die in peace in 9ja again. If dem no road, tief go rob burial, abi make police still arrest dead body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by excel87: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
I smell foul play.. undecided lipsrsealed undecided[i][/i]
henrydadon:
What a useless country.. Can't even be assured peace and rest when you die.
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by aspiring44: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
princeade86:
even corpse no save.

They are cadavers for the anatomy students for their usual practice.
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Godhatesodomy: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wow
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by richmind2019(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
afonja self, always evil
Yam eater....how are you better than the westerners?

Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by koffsman(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
Triple wahala for dead body
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
Someone should have gone to hell but didn't want to go. grin
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
richmind2019:

Yam eater....how are you better than the westerners?
cant i see how fire burnt afonja corpse
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Mhurfhy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
Double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body.
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Chrysz(m): 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
angelEmade:
musa have committed suicide
who is Musa
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
the dead have died again...

musa finally closed gate.. said he have seen everything with his poroporo eye.

Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by tiziano(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
I smell suya in the air
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Kingpele(m): 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
[quote author=1mrprolific7 post=84180065]You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? Tanker explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.
Is this life you want your kids to become accustomed to?

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf.[is your own life is doomed without Christ not Nigeria
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by ben1daEbiri(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
And they'll still goto hell fire again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Helinuex: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
1mrprolific7:
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? Tanker explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf.

You Fulanis are quick to write to tell people to leave their land so that you can advance, rape, kill their mothers and helpless people.

I'll stay back and defend my land until Nigeria IS destroyed, I'll keep defending my land.

Europe or America is not HOME

1 Like

Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Revolva(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
This one no be case

Fire burn dead body this one na relief for d families as burial go xpensive for some
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by iykololo(m): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2019
Forceful Cremation.
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Victory2222: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by 1mrprolific7(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Helinuex:

You Fulanis are quick to write to tell people to leave their land so that you can advance, rape, kill their mothers and helpless people.

I'll stay back and defend my land until Nigeria IS destroyed, I'll keep defending my land.

Europe or America is not HOME

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Cremation in disguise.

Ashes to Ashes. No problem.
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Abiodun86: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hell on earth
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Tybabe0001(m): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Am learning a new lesson
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
1mrprolific7:
You ..yes..you reading this .. why aren't you making plans to leave this hellhole? Is this the news you want your kids to read everyday? Tanker explosions are no longer strange to Nigerians anymore because it's a daily occurrence.

Why aren't you making good plans to leave this doomed nation? You probably love it here but I demand a concrete reason for why you want your kids to go through the same desensitization to what a good life actually should be like? They don't deserve this and I'm pleading on their behalf.
you ain't wrong bro, that was the promise I made to my unborn kids since I was 7 and I'm so glad, I made it out of that shîthole of a country
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by semyman: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
These people should repent and practice the last revelation to mankind
Re: Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue by Opzy94(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
Damn! Lmfaooo

angelEmade:
musa have committed suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome / UNIBEN Lecturer Teaching With Bodyguard (Weird)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.