Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable (3192 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / Can An Adopted Son Marry The Daughter From The Same Family He Is Adopted To / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by ELVISHOT: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Dad shares video compilation of his daughter's reaction whenever he picks her from school and it's adorable

A father has melted hearts on Twitter after he shared a video compilation of his daughter's reaction whenever he picks her up from school.

The video, taken over time, shows the daughter leaving whatever she's doing in her class to run excitedly to her dad when she sees him.

As she runs, she screams, "Daddy. My daddy." then hugs him when she gets to him.

Most times, she goes on to repeat "My daddy" multiple times and sometimes adds, "it's my daddy."

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B5CvlUdg0oJ/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=8A5769EF-C09B-460D-9473-2D9BCF1FB266

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/video-dad-picks-her-daughter-from-from.html?m=1

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

1 Like

Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by ELVISHOT: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2019

Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by ELVISHOT: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala
Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by Amstupid(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
FTC
So, wetin Kon happen angry

It no fit reach fp Lai Lai angry
Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by Simplecity(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2019
So this is news??
Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by RoyalBlu(f): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
To those asking what's the big deal about this...

Nothing beats the feeling of being a parent. More so, a parent to a happy child.

Pure bliss!!!

Can see she's a Montessori school pupil. They cool like that kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by PapaNnamdi: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
chai, if I give ijeoma bele , my pikin go de scream, mmpa
abeg make we leave mata for man utd,
I cannot coman Goan kee mysef in this economy because of " daddyyyyyy, mmmy daddy"

Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by Oluwatosean(m): 3:03am On Nov 20, 2019
CLICK
Cute
But this ain't news worthy....
Buh just incase e reach FP
*books space*
Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by ctleurocollege: 4:29am On Nov 20, 2019
Cute
Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by kayusely70(m): 4:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Adorable
Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by bluefilm: 5:11am On Nov 20, 2019
Wow!

This is so adorable.

Daughters and their dads eh!

The love can be something else at times.

I know some daughters who have successfully stolen their dads(love and attention) from their mothers.

I know my unborn daughter Susan will do the same.

1 Like

Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 5:58am On Nov 20, 2019
So cute... Dad picks his daughter from school... His daughter's reaction.......

1 Like

Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by Iscoalarcon: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2019
where is Grammarnazi1 when you need him angry
Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by ImaIma1(f): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2019
bluefilm:
Wow!

This is so adorable.

Daughters and their dads eh!

The love can be something else at times.

I know some daughters who have successfully stolen their dads(love and attention) from their mothers.

I know my unborn daughter Susan will do the same.

If I just sit and lean on my husband's shoulder, my daughter will sit on the other side and do same. If I peck his cheek, she does the same. Jealous child! Lol

1 Like

Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by bluefilm: 7:18am On Nov 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

If I just sit and lean on my husband's shoulder, my daughter will sit on the other side and do same. If I peck his cheek, she does the same. Jealous child! Lol

Hahahaha...

I don't blame her at all.

I'm sure at some point in your life, you must have done the same to your mother!

Now, it's payback time!!!
Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by ImaIma1(f): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2019
bluefilm:

Hahahaha...

I don't blame her at all.

I'm sure at some point in your life, you must have done the same to your mother!

Now, it's payback time!!!

Most dads of those days were not that close to their kids.

Just this past midnight, she woke up and was mumbling some and I went to try and pat her to sleep but she said "no daddy". He had to get up to pat her to sleep. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by bluefilm: 7:24am On Nov 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

Most dads of those days were not that close to their kids.

Just this past midnight, she woke up and was mumbling some and I went to try and pat her to sleep but she said "no daddy". He had to get up to pat her to sleep. cheesy

Ha ha ha ha.

You are in trouble already.
Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by ELVISHOT: 9:42am On Nov 20, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala
Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2019
The joy of being a father.....she is so cute

1 Like

Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by Sijo01(f): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2019
Oh my....... Who's cutting onions I'm teary cry

These little beings are just too cute and adorable kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Dad Picks Her Daughter From From School, But Her Daughter's Reaction Is Adorable by Sijo01(f): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2019
Amstupid:
FTC
So, wetin Kon happen angry

It no fit reach fp Lai Lai angry

It's a good thing you're living your name tongue

(1) (Reply)

You Have Reason To Be Happy This Christmas, Please Come In / My Wife Is Lazy / My Neighbour's Maid Is Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.